L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Intersex

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
Do you think its the responsbility of the person to be forthcoming?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Lol. Then you're a transexual. The point of intersex is the person and body parts tend to already lean in one direction.

Its all done at birth. Thats why i asked if people should be honest right away.

Last edited:
Nothing against her mixed gender, but really this is who MP is beding.. yep he needed rehab. Arguably the Best athlete in recorded history is locked into this person.. she looks old enough to be his mom?? And she certainly isn't hot.

14164914138284.jpg

Transexual, intersexual? What's the difference? If you're born one sex, but identify with another, should that not just be one label? There's just those who have had surgery to match their physical appearance to the gender they identify with and those whose physical appearance does not match the gender they identify with.

There's no such thing as someone born both male and female since there are no true hermaphroditic humans. You might have a penis, but really have ovaries or a vagina, yet really have testes. However, even if that's the case and you are raised as if you are one sex, but truly are another, you are only really one sex or the other.

I personally don't care how someone identifies and how they want to live their life. They should be free to live the way they want to without prejudice or discrimination. I'm just a bit confused as to what the difference is between trans and inter-sex.

Nothing against her mixed gender, but really this is who MP is beding.. yep he needed rehab. Arguably the Best athlete in recorded history is locked into this person.. she looks old enough to be his mom?? And she certainly isn't hot.

14164914138284.jpg

Am I weird because I find it kind of cool that he isn't dating some bombshell model?

14164914138284.jpg

Am I weird because I find it kind of cool that he is dating someone rather average?

Maybe he has a thing for older women. My dad's wife is like 25 years younger than him.

Transexual, intersexual? What's the difference? If you're born one sex, but identify with another, should that not just be one label? There's just those who have had surgery to match their physical appearance to the gender they identify with and those whose physical appearance does not match the gender they identify with.

There's no such thing as someone born both male and female since there are no true hermaphroditic humans. You might have a penis, but really have ovaries or a vagina, yet really have testes. However, even if that's the case and you are raised as if you are one sex, but truly are another, you are only really one sex or the other.

I personally don't care how someone identifies and how they want to live their life. They should be free to live the way they want to without prejudice or discrimination. I'm just a bit confused as to what the difference is between trans and inter-sex.

Lol. I'm not the expert here. I've taken a handful of classes about this stuff along with pathologies and paraphillias. It may just be jargon. The article I saw said "intersex" as well as have I seen this in textbooks. I think ambiguity, "physically," is the main thing here.

inter is between two things as far as i understand.

either way something about her face and fake tits are a slight give away

Clearly her parents chose for her to be a female and the man loves her so what is it to you filthy twats? Christ

He spent his entire childhood blowing bubbles into chlorine from 4.30am until sundown. I have never met a dedicated swimmer who didn't struggle socially. They are generally molly coddled man children who get spit out into the real world by age 22 with all the personality of a sea cucumber and riveting stories about that one time they stayed up until 10:30pm. And I've known several Olympic swimmers.

Plus he is one ugly motherfucker.

Yeah someone should be honest and upfront about something like that.

14164914138284.jpg
Looks repugnant imo.