• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Intense Pain Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe dudes planning on getting jumped into a gang and having a couple guys kick the shit out of him for a bit... in which case could be more than 30 hits, and if joining a gang you should be prepared for way more then one ass kicking... like be prepared for fighting all the time, getting shot, stabbed, bit by dogs, injured running from police on foot or fleeing in a car which gets flipped or you jump out of while moving, etc....

I am really wondering to now, I'm leaning towards:

20 to 30 Punches, we talking a gang beat in or something

Xivi we are on the same page here, I was typing same thing, but you beat me and your post came through while I was typing and saw after I posted..lol

**say for example the "med cocktail" takes 20 minutes to "kick in" fully....
**Person CAN NOT be passed out within 25minutes(need a few minutes- to complete a couple of necessary activities).

**They need the med cocktail to be strong enuff to handle pain roughly equivalent to about 25 gunshots.
**They CAN NOT pass out from the med or the pain, prior to completing one final activity.
**After that NOTHING MATTERS

**Person has said experience wiht pain meds
**However, Side Effects(Just so it's not passing out prior to necesary activities or having bodily function limited to below functional) dont matter one bit..

Last edited:
OK so you're planning a suicide mission hoping to kill someone who is well guarded... You should really reconsider

again NO, But any needed info (albeit altered in non-consequential ways) that could impact the answer is out there, so please spare your sarcasm

What the dicks. Just tell us the situation it's bluelight who cares if you're having a violent orgy or running through a gauntlet of non lethal gunfire. Share details and your question may be that much closer to having an answer

Well whatever you're involved in, i say you man up and take the pain. I mean you're participating in whatever it is and u sound confident that it's not going to seriously injure you. So just go for it

if it floats ur boat, pretend its non-lethal gunfire......idgaf what you think it is, i asked a question

if you'll help with an answer, awesome and thank you :)

if not, spare your mockery and ridicule

and dont assume it's me either...and to tell you one thing about me, when people confide things in me, i keep things 100. names and details dont exist. out of respect for them as a person and our friendship as well as my integrity

i'm sitting here possibly trying to save someone from something worse than death, that i cant divulge details out of respect. So if you can help, that would be amazing!!! if not, spare the sarcastic, comments and needling questions, that mock their situation

I don't care about person issues I genuinely am curious what you are planning.... Do you care if you die after? What is the goal?... I would think someone expecting this would want to be on nothing and let adrenaline naturally do its job during fight or flight moments, but this sounds like something anyone wind natural respond to with flight no matter the drug experience.

So I answered your question answer mine without personal detail using fake names if needed why are you going to expect pain of 20-30 gunshots? Like I think anyone would die with that many bullets unless they hit extremities then moving further up and you'd be left pretty much without arms and legs.

clearly you have no intent of helping, and now you insult my intelligence, claiming to have answered my question regarding what to take etc....
all you want to do is mock and ridicule. and you're to stupid to read what i write, bcuz your reply contradicts what i wrote....

anyone else on here less childish than TacoBoy?

It takes one to know one is all I can say. You might get answers, but this is not something drugs will help you accomplish. 20-30 gunshots is death. You don't need pain killers to die.

AGAIN YOU HAVE NO eFFing CLUE What You Are Talking about on that topic, Nobody is Trying to kill themself with eFFing Pain Killers U Stupid idiot. If you dont wanna help go away.

if anyone actually wants to answer a question(and not play games about all kinds of private details),please let me know, and We'd be highly grateful :)

Omg wanting to know bad now.....

25 gun shots, therer is practically no equivalent, just saying......... what 25 landmines

And as to question it's been answered, need more details

But an catherder in your spine for epidurals and anesthetics and maybe some opiates and an fent sucker and IV shots may make it bareable till you die

I still stand by my answer(with example being natural child birth) of letting endogenous chems do the job they were designed to do.
The mind will overshadow the body when pushed beyond the limits....

In all sincerity and ith no disrespect, it really sounds like your question is better suited for "google search."

Its been days since you started this thread and if in that time you have done nothing else(including, but not limited to reading the rules/user agreement) besides wait for a harm reduction community to answer a question that is(if i understand you correctly) "what drug/cocktail can/should be taken to endure immense physical pain without it causing a loss of consciousness", you have done less to improve the situation than the bluelight community.

You might have to accept that no one can supply an answer to "what should i(he/she) take" as it goes against our rules....but im not a mod so its really not my call.

As you see it's not just me who cannot and will not answer your question with a drug cocktail as you want. So please tell us the situation without giving us personal details and information, which I am sure you are more than able to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.