• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Intense Pain Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

mYobmYob

Greenlighter
Just out of curiousity, theoretically speaking, if someone knows they are about to go through intense physical trauma and pain AND can NOT afford to pass out bcuz of this pain or as a result of anything taken....what would the best combinations of things to take be?

What are you getting a face tattoo while driving a small bus for the elderly? wtf, man... gonna need more info. That was elusive and vague as shit. And "just out of curiosity" and "theoretically speaking"? That's not going to fool anyone. Man, I am curious as shit to what you are getting yourself into!

this is a pretty loaded question...
have you developed some sort of mammoth painkiller tolerance that fent won't even touch and you've got surgery or something soon?

keeping: i don[t think he has any tolerance whatsoever if hes asking this question.

I would say to take an opiate. depends what you are having done to you...if you are barely awake and thats cool, take an opi and benzo if you know what your are doing..they are a dangerious combo if you don't know what u are doing

keeping: i don[t think he has any tolerance whatsoever if hes asking this question.

I would say to take an opiate. depends what you are having done to you...if you are barely awake and thats cool, take an opi and benzo if you know what your are doing..they are a dangerious combo if you don't know what u are doing but i was awake on that combo of fent and midazolam and had spinal surgery and didn't feel shit...plus i took 40 mg of oxy before the surgery just so i would be xtra fucked up during surgery. i felt good as fuck all day after too

oh man, I hate to call someone out, but it's really not cool to suggest taking opiates and benzos to someone. Especially if they are naive to the combo. Many people die by that combo.
I am very curious to what the OP has gotten himself into.. are you going vigilante and rescuing your daughter from a group of French sex-slave traders? Do you have a very particular set of skills that make you a nightmare to people like them?

^ for the record I OD ed on recreational benzos and fent....had to have the paramedics revive me.

Just saying that I also had surgery while awake on the same combo under a team of doctors care and felt nothing

^ for the record I OD ed on recreational benzos and fent....had to have the paramedics revive me.

Exactly why you shouldnt recommend the combo to someone assumed to be naive....
C'mon man, harm reduction first and foremost....

Anyways, yeah OP give us a little more info...

In my opinion pain can't be cured or completely taken away from opiates, I've dealt with severe pain and for my case at least, opiates only numb you somewhat, but if it's that bad then epidurals and anesthetics will beat hands down (for most applications) talking about pain alone... of course I am an opiate very tolerate person so I my be bisiased... I only talk from personal experiences

Don't get me wrong opiates can definitely help pain, and depending on the reason sometimes it can be better for pain for an opiate to tolerant person to consider other options, especially for surgical procedures

hypothetically of course, not the exact, but to put in the ballpark....... Need the strong cocktail of wahtever to be kicked in enuff to be able to handle the equivalent of 20-30 shots, BUT without passing out from the pain..

Someone who's experience is good cocktails of ibu , aceta, aspirin, and occasional vicodin mixed in... but never handled the above pain level, and have ZERO concern about side-effects.....Just so Don't Pass out before or during the pain.

whatta you think? basically need it to walk the line of being strong enuff/kicked in enuff to handle the pain, but not cause a pass out......

20 to 30 shots of what, from a gun, aka gunshot wounds sorry but no amount of anything will keep you from dieing....meaning pass out inevitable and death coming very fast

And if it's 20 to 30 shots (aka iv use) of most opiates then anything real amount of the drug in those shots if taken simatanolusy over a short time, then you will probably die too...

mYomYob.. you've got us all curious as hell... people share their darkest secrets here, being an anonymous board and all... just what kind of pain are you planning to endure?? Can't really give an opinion when we are in the dark.
What are you planning on? 20-30 shots of what? Why can you not pass out? You are asking for opinions and giving next to zero information.
What is it you need to be doped up enough to handle?!

I'd have to agree. You aren't giving enough information. Either about what you are to endure, or your tolerance.

Intense pain management includes shit like,

Cancer pain
Serious surgeries
Broken body parts
Getting shot

Btw what everyone else said, you need to be specific, with all the information possible on what is going on.

Serious pain management medications include (Opiates/Opioids (Narcotics),

Oxymorphone
Methadone
Fentanyl
Oxycodone
Hydromorphone
Morphine
Etc...

From the info(or lack there of) given, id say just take an nsaid and let your endogenous chemicals do their job to take care of the rest....
It sounds like youre not a regular drug user, meaning you havent destroyed your receptors or stressed your system to the point of having a diminished neurochemical response.
The human body can handle and treat pain(endorphins etc) surprisingly well. Hell, natural child birth is a perfect example of that...

Are you talking a bribe to throw a fight? 20-30 punches? This is just really sketchy....

I do find it funny you name a bunch of common anti inflammatory medication then tag vicodin in, which has hydrocodone with an anti inflammatory and is usually not injected.

Use lidocaine if you don't want to feel the pain, but don't expect to look normal. Anything to knock out the pain would leave it numb or slow your processing of information to the point you're essentially in a coma, which is extremely dangerous, a large reason why reason surgeries go wrong, and why an anesthesiologist usually figures these things out for someone lying down usually cut open. I don't reconnect attempting to do something like this without one or outside a medical facility...

If it's 20-30 punches that he's going to be taking I don't know that lidocaine would be the best option. Especially for the jaw I doubt you want your chops hanging open waiting to be knocked off by the first punch (among other reasons that Lido would be less than ideal.

As for OP this is super interesting were gonna need you to tell us what you're about to get into... Are you getting 20-30 vaccinations (shots) and don't want your mom to see you pass out from pain?

I cant stop thinking(guessing) about what it could be...
Is it a butthole tattoo??
And before anyone says anything, yes it has(more than once) been done...look it up

Status
Not open for further replies.