• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Insufflation of Pure Anhydrous Caffeine Powder?

When I was 16, I brought some anhydrous caffeine tablets to a party where I was planning on staying awake for a couple days after only sleeping half an hour the night before. This one chick (who would unsurprisingly get addicted to meth about 4-5 months later) asked for one, and then started crushing it up and doing lines of it. And that is how I got half of the grade below me addicted to doing lines of caffeine.

It never really did much for me (luckily), but it is pretty cardiotoxic. A friend of mine (who has some serious issues) crushed up about ~10 200mg caffeine bars the day after we did DXM and started doing lines with this girl we were hanging out with. They couldn't have done more than 800mg between the two of them based on how much was leftover, but he found out a few months later when he ended up in inpatient that he had an irregular heartbeat, which he attributes to the intranasal caffeine.

tl;dr: Don't snort caffeine. If you have to use caffeine powder then take it orally and try to limit yourself to 200mg every 4-6 hours.
What a legacy to leave I can see how you felt impelled to do penance by being a moderator