• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Insufflation of Pure Anhydrous Caffeine Powder?

chris117

Greenlighter
So Ill keep this as short as possible.

As silly as it sounds. I have purchased 100 grams of ''Pure Anhydrous Caffeine Powder'' Have tried a little bit (not sure how much) in some milk a week ago and screw me sideways and call me Barbara, it blew my socks off! full on ''stimulant'' high and kept me awake for over 24 hours.

What are your thoughts on Insufflation of Caffeine Powder? is it reminiscent of say Speed, Coke, Maybe MDMA ?

Also just so you's know I am going to snort a bump tomorrow morning and will come back to let you's know how this goes!

Anhydrous just means without water right?

So basickly its Caffein. I got high on strong Green Tea and Guarana so yes its totally possible. But I could sleep fine in the evening.

Take it orally though. Don't snort it

be careful about orally consuming unmeasured, pure caffeine. wouldn’t take all that much to make you feel horrible.
yeah... I did get some anxiety from it, also had a near panic attack where I felt derealization/depersonalisation.

Although it was similar to an MDMA comeup thats how strong it felt. Nothing like drinking regular coffee

lol as in do you think caffine powder will pass as coke or speed?

I would hazard a guess and say its no different to oral caffine? Maby a bit quicker of an onset and a bit stronger mg for mg?
Well... yeah, Amphetamines effects are different orally vs up the nose. Maybe Caffeine is similar?

Have you tried 1,3-dimethylamylamine? A somewhat banned pre work out body building powder. Apparently that was quite recreational.
Nah, looked it up. Its been banned in Australia since 2012. wouldn't have any way of sourcing any

The sweet spot for recreational caffeine is surrounded by an ocean of horror. It's not worth it imo, once tried to get high on pro plus with a friend and we successfully did after 12 or 13 pills along with alcohol and the last pill made me feel great due to me having a very high caffeine tolerance and made my friend have a similar reaction to drinking on sleeping pills, constant severe nausea and vomiting almost immediately. There's very little breathing room to realise you've had too much.

The high was like a more manic amphetamine though, despite being short-lived.

Have you tried 1,3-dimethylamylamine? A somewhat banned pre work out body building powder. Apparently that was quite recreational.
In my experience DMAA was a quite useless stimulant. No recreational value. Not much functional value either.

24 hours from one dose of caffeine? You either took waaaay too much(in which case most people would feel like total shit not good) or you took another drug.

So Ill keep this as short as possible.

As silly as it sounds. I have purchased 100 grams of ''Pure Anhydrous Caffeine Powder'' Have tried a little bit (not sure how much) in some milk a week ago and screw me sideways and call me Barbara, it blew my socks off! full on ''stimulant'' high and kept me awake for over 24 hours.

What are your thoughts on Insufflation of Caffeine Powder? is it reminiscent of say Speed, Coke, Maybe MDMA ?

Also just so you's know I am going to snort a bump tomorrow morning and will come back to let you's know how this goes!
Dangerous irritant if not cut... ld50 of oral caffeine roughly 9g for adult males weighing 62kg while females can tolerate more based on animal studies low-balled from various species. I couldn't find studies where they got the animals to snort it

When I was 16, I brought some anhydrous caffeine tablets to a party where I was planning on staying awake for a couple days after only sleeping half an hour the night before. This one chick (who would unsurprisingly get addicted to meth about 4-5 months later) asked for one, and then started crushing it up and doing lines of it. And that is how I got half of the grade below me addicted to doing lines of caffeine.

It never really did much for me (luckily), but it is pretty cardiotoxic. A friend of mine (who has some serious issues) crushed up about ~10 200mg caffeine bars the day after we did DXM and started doing lines with this girl we were hanging out with. They couldn't have done more than 800mg between the two of them based on how much was leftover, but he found out a few months later when he ended up in inpatient that he had an irregular heartbeat, which he attributes to the intranasal caffeine.

tl;dr: Don't snort caffeine. If you have to use caffeine powder then take it orally and try to limit yourself to 200mg every 4-6 hours.

I used/sold them when I was a teen in the 80’ I think I sold them for a $1 and Id throw you a freebie too,great for a little pep in your step or if you wanted to drop a few lbs cause the last thing you wanted to do on them was eat…

I have heard several stories of college kids having fatal overdoses on caffeine pills, it can definitely happen!

That channel is pretty rubbish + scientifically inaccurate and has admitted that the stories are embellished or sometimes even fabricated. But yes, be very careful with caffeine pills.

That channel is pretty rubbish + scientifically inaccurate and has admitted that the stories are embellished or sometimes even fabricated. But yes, be very careful with caffeine pills.
I know the stories are embellished, but I assumed the science was at least fairly accurate.

He covered the story about the guy who IV'd mushrooms and nearly died and there were all sorts of errors in the story, I assume to get more views.

As for the science, what do you mean?

I really like the channel in general, mainly just for the science. To me it seems like he's simply writing a story about toxicology reports, maybe making up and filling in some details along the way? I mean, he's actually a real toxicologist, right? But obviously this is just a channel to make $ for him.

I know the stories are embellished, but I assumed the science was at least fairly accurate.

He covered the story about the guy who IV'd mushrooms and nearly died and there were all sorts of errors in the story, I assume to get more views.

As for the science, what do you mean?
Here is an excellent comment I found on the mushroom video a while back, along with a 2nd comment by the same user correcting the chemistry on Chubbyemu's nutmeg video:
J8IPs72.png

KY9u0cs.png

ah yeah, I remember specifically questioning several things about both the nutmeg and mushroom episodes

so it just sounds like he's speculating and not doing enough research on specific things

I still really like his videos in general, most of them aren't about drugs and most of the science seems pretty straight forward

I don't watch him for his drug videos, I just like his format in general