• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Injecting Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the name of science....

Can cannabinoids be plugged?

assemble double boiler.... cook small amount of weed in a small amount of oil.... let cool.... pull into oral syringe and inject it up the rectum.....

I wonder if it would work, probably not, as i dont think the colon will absorb the oil....

I know it will absorb alcohol but that is risky as people have died by putting alcohol up the ass, goes straight to bloodsteam....

I was once brave/dumb/foolhardy enough to slam 50 mg of Marinol (delta-9-THC) (This was back when I still played with needles.) I had also been slamming Dilaudid as well. That was the highest I've been in my life except for maybe the first time I smoked (I was able to enjoy that high without passing out.) It came on in about 10 min it seemed like, I think I may have made it an hour before passing out. I wouldn't recommend it cause it's suspended in sesame oil (It would have been fun to get a lab test of my cholesterol afterwards.) I think the experiment was kind of a waste cause all I can remember is loading up the syringe (just squirted five 10 mg pills into the back of the syringe) and being gone for a short while.

As far as natural cannabinoids I bet you could do the same thing after a simple extract to get honey oil, which I'm sure is just as bad for you. But hey, if we really gave a shit about that I don't think any of us would want to try such crazy things.

In the name of science....

Can cannabinoids be plugged?

assemble double boiler.... cook small amount of weed in a small amount of oil.... let cool.... pull into oral syringe and inject it up the rectum.....

I wonder if it would work, probably not, as i dont think the colon will absorb the oil....

I know it will absorb alcohol but that is risky as people have died by putting alcohol up the ass, goes straight to bloodsteam....

Yes you can plug cannibutter or any THC thats been extracted into fat at heated.

THC is not soluble in water or saline solutions. It would be like injecting peanut-butter. And when peanut-butter gets to your heart, Skippy, a clogged cardiac artery would be the result. Can you say "heart attack?" Sure you can!

THC is not soluble in water or saline solutions. It would be like injecting peanut-butter. And when peanut-butter gets to your heart, Skippy, a clogged cardiac artery would be the result. Can you say "heart attack?" Sure you can!

what about if it was dissolved in eythl alcohol dilluted then injected? steve o had a nurse give him an iv bag with 5 shots of vodka and he was still doing his thing

As you add water, the THC will start to come out of solution*. And injecting pure ethyl alcohol is extremely painful. Not a good idea. Might be possible to put it in polyethylene glycol - but we're talking dead rats to find if that would work. I'd suggest staying with the common routes of ingestion: Inhaled as vapor, eaten (or drunk) dissolved in oils or butter, or same only rectal.

* which is why to make hashoil from grass, you'd want to start with a non-polar solvent

Off topic a little (not a bad thing in this case), but is JWH-018 water soluble?

No - it is not.

I think what people were saying is that it's soluble in Isopropyl Alcohol?

I might be wrong, but I know for a fact it's not water soluble.

Sorry.

wow, iv never even though of the idea i think this will end up screwin your arm, but if it works great!

ya dude ive dont it, do it!

HAHAHA what the fuck.....helll nooo. your stupid for even asking that.

Of course it "can" be done. Will it get you high? No. If you're wanting an alternate to smoking, make some cannabutter. If you don't know how to make it, go on youtube.

Of course it "can" be done. Will it get you high? No. If you're wanting an alternate to smoking, make some cannabutter. If you don't know how to make it, go on youtube.

why wouldnt it get you high? if you dissolve it in alcohol and shoot it, it will get you high but will hurt like HELL.

Why is this thread 4 pages long?

I mean, everyone else has said it already. Even if it can be done, it shouldnt. Try taking a break or doing a different drug :p

haha what the fuck kind of junkie thinks "man the weed i smoke isnt getting me high. instead of making hash or finding more potent weed, or even a different method of smoking or eating it, i want to try injecting it."
kudos to you...

but not in alcohol/water mixtures (especially where water is the greater component of the mix). This also means that any alcoholic soln of thc is going to be far too destructive to inject into any tissue (~80%+). With time, patience & expertese you could prepare a sterile sesame seed oil injection of thc or an emulsion using one of the polysorbate doodahs to stabilize it (tween 80 seems to be the one used mostly).

Short of that, the only option is to use something like the nitrogen analogue of thc which can form salts. I know that compound has been assayed by injection in animals & seems to be pretty much similar

can injection of thc and other cannabinoids have the exact same effects as smoking and what would be the ingredients of said solution?

i have heard you can . I had a friend whose dad said he did waaay back when. Along with smoking his opium infused hash. Dont know if its legit so maybe its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.