• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Injecting Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect this thread may be a joke, as no one in their right mind would do this, nonetheless, injecting plant matter is NOT SAFE.

ATB performing at one of his concerts

he is my favorite dj haha

oh bummer .... jello biafra is way cooler :)...what're techno concerts even like? i dont even know how they go about? how do they make the noises.. i know rap dj's scratch up records and shit but i have no idea what techno dj's do... i am completely clueless when it comes to techno

Injecting dope? Grow up, get off it for a few days and smoke it again... that will do it for you

yo dudes,

first off correct me if i'm wrong as i'm new to this topic...

ok if i was to make injectable weed this is how id go about it.

put the bud(s) into a vial with cottenseed oil.

heat up the vial or beaker untill you are satifyed that THC has mixed with the oil.

then fillter the oil through a whatman fillter back into a new vial. ( there should be no "bits" in the oil.

at this point you should have injectable weed...

if you are worring about infections i'd add Benzoyl alcohol @ 1% of the total amout of the oil.

i have never try'd this and never will but i think it should work.......

Stupid idea, You'd have to soak it in water, add ssome type of fat(butteR? Bacon grease?) to the water to get the THC to dissolve properly, then youd have to filter it so many times as to get all the little bits of foilage out of it... Then you'd be shooting plant matter laced with butter or bacon fat and dirty water into your arm to get giggly for 3 hours.

^Does this sound reasonable to you?

yeah it is a stupid idea, as i said i havent try'd it and wont.

why do you have to soak it in water and add fat?

fats are oils that are soild at room temp?

with a 0.45 micron Whatman Sterile Syringe Filters ypu would only have to filter once, it wont much at all of the THC.

yeah it is a stupid idea, as i said i havent try'd it and wont.

why do you have to soak it in water and add fat?

fats are oils that are soild at room temp?

with a 0.45 micron Whatman Sterile Syringe Filters ypu would only have to filter once, it wont much at all of the THC.

from what i remember thc is only barely water soluble, and most of it that does get into the water is more of a suspension, just floating there, rather than actually dissolving.

I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that the solubility of THC in water is like 3 mg per liter and a half of water. And you cant inject a litre and a half of water, for only 3mg of THC.

THC is soluble in fat though, add fat to the water, mix it up, add some honey oil in there or something and voila. << this is my theory as I understand it, I'm not a chemist though.

THC is also soluble in alcohol, but you wouldn't want to inject that

Anyway case and point there really is no way of effectively injecting THC without dying or it being a complete waste.

yea i hear what your saying but THC is soluble in oil. so when you heat the buds in the oil long enough THC is suspended in the oil. which is why i'm sure the method that i posted up will work.

make very strong foodstuffs with the weed at least an oz or more per batch, Ie: cannabutter eat a shitload of it, and prepare to be so high you'll never want to do it again, I am very serious.

BilZor - Inject DMSO, beyond getting really bad breath wouldnt that be awesomely toxic?

On that note does anyone know why DMSO can so effectively carry things through the skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.