• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Injecting afghan heroin

First of all I know my H is cut to shit this is the only sure thing, secondly, where did you read that I want to convert #3 to #4?

I only said I want to convert freebase to hcl so that it can be dissolved in water (because now it becomes clumpy) so that it is possible to inject it.

Obviously you can't convert this dirty shit to pharmacy grade #4 just by mixing it with some acid
No problem. Got it. Was just saying (observing).

You're right. You didn't say anything about converting #3 to #4. My mistake. Somehow I got mixed up myself when reading through my documents. And actually: not even my documents talk about conversion of #3 to #4 now that I look at it. They detail going from latex to either #3 or #4.

so I followed your advice here's what I did

in a plastic cup I made a concentrated mix of water and citric acid

in a pyrex glass I added the heroin, then I added a few drops from my citric acid mix

then I added water to dilute it, and I used an aluminum tooter to snort it

I dont have a syringe to squirt it in my nose nor could I get more creative

the problem is I am afraid most of the mix ended up in my throat

how am I supposed to keep it sitting at the nostril? I think I am starting to feel some effect, but this method unfortanely does not seem more efficient than smoking

the technique required to snort is even harder than chasing the dragon

why does it have to be so troublesome to use some fucking heroin god damn it
Yeah you're supposed to keep the liquid in your nasal cavity where it will be absorbed into your bloodstream. Try not to swallow the liquid, just let it sit there for awhile (what's why I recommended tilting your head as well), it's easier if you use something like a syringe or an eye dropper. The less liquid you use the easier it gets, you could try adding a bit less water or boiling it afterwards if you felt like it was too much.
But yeah I doubt it'd be more efficient than smoking if you're used to that, it's just an alternative to avoid breathing a bunch of cuts, etc... You could also try the exact same thing but plug it instead, that should be more effective if you do it correctly.

I don't know where you live so I don't know what your options are, but I would recommend substitution therapy with methadone or buprenorphine.

You will thank yourself in years to come.
nah, I jsut started my career with heroin, am not using even a year to this point

I wanna have some fun first before I jump on opiate maintenance

I already quit benzos per the advice of the forum for the sake of being able to use heroin with my conscience clear that I wont die from mixing depressants (inb4 you can OD on H alone, yes I am very well aware of that)

also, I am working on restrictig my use to only half of the day (at this point I am successfuly not using between 2200 - 0800), so only use between 0800 - 1800 or sth like that

so I dont see how I will benefit by having my receptors stimulated 24 hours when I can have them stimulate only 10 hours a day

please correct me if I am wrong, perhaps what I say is completely stupid, but having my receptors stimulated all day long sounds much more dangerous to me

Yeah you're supposed to keep the liquid in your nasal cavity where it will be absorbed into your bloodstream. Try not to swallow the liquid, just let it sit there for awhile (what's why I recommended tilting your head as well), it's easier if you use something like a syringe or an eye dropper. The less liquid you use the easier it gets, you could try adding a bit less water or boiling it afterwards if you felt like it was too much.
But yeah I doubt it'd be more efficient than smoking if you're used to that, it's just an alternative to avoid breathing a bunch of cuts, etc... You could also try the exact same thing but plug it instead, that should be more effective if you do it correctly.

Oof, plugging acidified gear is even worse than snorting it.

Take my word on that :eek:

tbh I dont feel like shoving anything up my a-hole, I considered it before but doesnt sound nice at the end of the day

^ this being another reason why I d skip on plugging

I guess I ll have to make do with smoking for the time being, maybe if I am lucky I can score some pharma morphine and inject that

nah, I jsut started my career with heroin, am not using even a year to this point

I wanna have some fun first before I jump on opiate maintenance

I already quit benzos per the advice of the forum for the sake of being able to use heroin with my conscience clear that I wont die from mixing depressants (inb4 you can OD on H alone, yes I am very well aware of that)

also, I am working on restrictig my use to only half of the day (at this point I am successfuly not using between 2200 - 0800), so only use between 0800 - 1800 or sth like that

so I dont see how I will benefit by having my receptors stimulated 24 hours when I can have them stimulate only 10 hours a day

please correct me if I am wrong, perhaps what I say is completely stupid, but having my receptors stimulated all day long sounds much more dangerous to me

Viewing heroin use as a 'career' is probably not the best mindset to have.

So you haven't been using for a year yet, but you're already bored with smoking?

Very, very slippery slope I'm afraid..

Not judging you because I've been there, but I didn't have resources like Bluelight to educate me.

I'll take your word, but it shouldn't be that bad if you use just the right amount of acid and dilute it accordingly.
If you are unable to plug it without destroying your asshole you shouldn't be IVing either.

Doesn't this severly damage your nasal mucosa?
I can't imagine one could be doing that for long without having to switch roa

You should not put any acids near your anal sphincter - if you would do that on a regular base, I imagine opiate constipation could get very painful.

how far do you dilude the acid?

i totally get what you're feeling.

i only started IV once i knew i was going to be going to rehab in the near future. it was only 6 months and i was also injecting cocaine most of that time, but i fucked my veins. nurses have to take blood out my right wrist. and i'm lucky i got forced into rehab before i started fucking my legs too.

what i would say is that we can't really describe it other than basic harm reduction advice that honestly goes out the window the second you need a hit. but if you can get someone else, presumably you know other users if you've using daily and at least one of those has significant IV experience, to do it, then do that. i learned so much by watching other people cook up and shoot me that can't be conveyed in words and i think it would have gone way worse without them since i was gonna do it anyway.

its much better to get this shit over and done with than make it worse. the first guy who IVd me said 'everything gets worse from here'- i didn't care at the time, but he was right. please get help.

I'll take your word, but it shouldn't be that bad if you use just the right amount of acid

'If' being the operative word.

No junkie I've ever met has been able to perform a perfect acid/base titration - myself included.

Viewing heroin use as a 'career' is probably not the best mindset to have.

So you haven't been using for a year yet, but you're already bored with smoking?

Very, very slippery slope I'm afraid..

Not judging you because I've been there, but I didn't have resources like Bluelight to educate me.
I get you man you are absolutely correct me, but how my life is rn, I really dont care

I ll try to stick with smoking though for now and not inject I guess

This thing will probably obliterate my veins before I can blink my eyes if it brutalizes my nose like this

Dumb question I suppose but if that shit is actually dissolving then what's wrong with simple sublingual? Takes a while and some doing and patience and a bit of a fight to overcome the swallowing reflex when your mouth starts filling involuntarily with saliva. But it should work. Trick is to keep the shit in your mouth as long as is humanly possible without swallowing. It's a skill like anything else! :ROFLMAO: Works with Fentanyl. A little bit too well.

Helpful hint: once you start feeling it and it feels good don't go dosing more because you feel great and thinking fuck this I'll have another. Sublingual sort of "creeps" its way in. And with that I'm out. Shouldn't be aiding and abetting anyway. given that I know absolutely fuck all about smack.

Here's a handy little site and document (covers a lot of things). Maybe you get a fresh idea from the cookbook (pure HR this site on the link below so no worries anybody i.e. this not synthesis or recipes unlike my other shit posts usually) (you might have to click on the option "Support Documents" in order for the main PDF to appear).

Doesn't this severly damage your nasal mucosa?
I can't imagine one could be doing that for long without having to switch roa

You should not put any acids near your anal sphincter - if you would do that on a regular base, I imagine opiate constipation could get very painful.

how far do you dilude the acid?
The idea is to use just enough acid to protonate the heroin freebase, that way you'd end up with a mixture of citrate and protonated heroin (which has a pka of about 8, that's why people are able to snort heroin n°4 without experiencing much pain).
If you did it right your solution should have a pH pretty be close to neutrality. It doesn't have to be perfect, just close enough, that way whatever citric acid is left won't be a major issue once it gets diluted.
That's why I recommended adding the acid solution drop by drop instead of simply mixing everything together in a spoon.

It would actually work even better with a strong acid like HCl, but only if done correctly or if you neutralize the excess afterwards (otherwise it will cause severe damage)

'If' being the operative word.

No junkie I've ever met has been able to perform a perfect acid/base titration - myself included.
Trying to imagine an h addict using ph electrodes to keep track
yeah it's just not adding up :unsure:

I find both the nose thing and the plugging idea to be very disturbing.
Not exactly an expert on the whole opiate scene, but don't put acid on your mucosa.
Your mouth & throat can take it, they're used to worse, but not in your nose or ass, that's just preprogrammed extra damage on top of the opiate use.

Bit off-topic, but i used to work in a psychiatric facility, where a young woman with borderline put a dishwasher tab up her vagina. Long-story short, the whole thing etched off, there was really not much left. Not even remotely as hardcore, but putting citric acid up your ass, especially if you're someone with no knowledge of chemistry, it does rank somewhere up there.

The idea is to use just enough acid to protonate the heroin freebase, that way you'd end up with a mixture of citrate and protonated heroin (which has a pka of about 8, that's why people are able to snort heroin n°4 without experiencing much pain).
If you did it right your solution should have a pH pretty be close to neutrality. It doesn't have to be perfect, just close enough, that way whatever citric acid is left won't be a major issue once it gets diluted.
That's why I recommended adding the acid solution drop by drop instead of simply mixing everything together in a spoon.

It would actually work even better with a strong acid like HCl, but only if done correctly or if you neutralize the excess afterwards (otherwise it will cause severe damage)
Oh, I don't doubt there's a way to do it properly.

I just wouldn't trust someone needing a fix to think in such a premeditated fashion as in to follow the steps even semi-precisely. Someone with enough self-control sure, but not many are exhibiting that personal feat over opiates

Trying to imagine an h addict using ph electrodes to keep track
yeah it's just not adding up :unsure:

I find both the nose thing and the plugging idea to be very disturbing.
Not exactly an expert on the whole opiate scene, but don't put acid on your mucosa.
Your mouth & throat can take it, they're used to worse, but not in your nose or ass, that's just preprogrammed extra damage on top of the opiate use.

Bit off-topic, but i used to work in a psychiatric facility, where a young woman with borderline put a dishwasher tab up her vagina. Long-story short, the whole thing etched off, there was really not much left. Not even remotely as hardcore, but putting citric acid up your ass, especially if you're someone with no knowledge of chemistry, it does rank somewhere up there.
this is fucked up completely, poor human being, man why does God allow for such cruelties, especially we humans hurting our own selves so mercilessly

fuck this world

Oh, I don't doubt there's a way to do it properly.

I just wouldn't trust someone needing a fix to think in such a premeditated fashion as in to follow the steps even semi-precisely. Someone with enough self-control sure, but not many are exhibiting that personal feat over opiates
Well I don't share the idea that all opioid addicts are junkies. I'm not saying every heroin user is going to be able to do it, but it's not that difficult if you can wait a couple of minutes and have access to some basic equipment (acid, a dropper/syringe, water, maybe some baking soda and at most some pH strips). I'm just sharing the method, everyone is free to do what he/she wants as far as I'm concerned.

But if we assume that everyone is a self proclaimed junkie then yeah I guess why bother with anything, just mix everything in a spoon, add some toilet water and inject it directly into your dick/groin. Don't even bother filtering anything because junkies don't care about anything, they just care about their fix.
(I'm exaggerating of course, call it reductio ad absurdum if you want).

this is fucked up completely, poor human being, man why does God allow for such cruelties, especially we humans hurting our own selves so mercilessly

fuck this world
Why does man assume God would care about the happenings on one planet, if there's a gogoolplexian number of planets?
That's quite human-centric. Not to discuss religion here, terrible things happen every day, that is just what we have to deal with.

If this outrages you, I am also one to always encourage others to go into social work. We really need people with exactly your mindset. Want to become a weapon of God? Help others.

I can give you a thousand stories about how terrible things would have happened if I hadn't been there to help. It's easy to ask "Why does God allow it?" it's harder to ask "Why do I allow it?", because that's what most of us are doing.
When my friend died I asked myself "How can the Universe take someone that was only 19?", but the more I asked myself that question, the more irrelevant it got. How could I still be sitting on my ass, while this shit happens everywhere all the fucking time? I realized that I could help, not the Universe, not God. Fuck all this waiting for some magical superpower to save everyone, that's what pisses me off in this world. Everyone is just complaining that things are so bad in this world, but only a few are actually ready to do something. Gods make people lazy.

Well I don't share the idea that all opioid addicts are junkies. I'm not saying every heroin user is going to be able to do it, but it's not that difficult if you can wait a couple of minutes and have access to some basic equipment (acid, a dropper/syringe, water, maybe some baking soda and at most some pH strips). I'm just sharing the method, everyone is free to do what he/she wants as far as I'm concerned.

But if we assume that everyone is a self proclaimed junkie then yeah I guess why bother with anything, just mix everything in a spoon, add some toilet water and inject it directly into your dick/groin. Don't even bother filtering anything because junkies don't care about anything, they just care about their fix.
(I'm exaggerating of course, call it reductio ad absurdum if you want).
And never did I say that. Well, a lot of exaggerating, that's nice, almost feels like a real conversation.
We going to talk seriously here, or can I bring in Rusty the Clown?

I work with addicts, I know most do not give a shit about anything. They fuck up their veins, their lungs, their liver, whatever. I'm not talking strictly heroin, even. I'm saying someone needing a fix, I am talking at least some sort of withdrawal, will get the fix asap, even if there is a risk factor.

Someone never putting themselves in that position will never have the problem, but then you would never "need a fix", would you..