• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Injecting afghan heroin

Why does man assume God would care about the happenings on one planet, if there's a gogoolplexian number of planets?
That's quite human-centric. Not to discuss religion here, terrible things happen every day, that is just what we have to deal with.

If this outrages you, I am also one to always encourage others to go into social work. We really need people with exactly your mindset. Want to become a weapon of God? Help others.

I can give you a thousand stories about how terrible things would have happened if I hadn't been there to help. It's easy to ask "Why does God allow it?" it's harder to ask "Why do I allow it?", because that's what most of us are doing.
When my friend died I asked myself "How can the Universe take someone that was only 19?", but the more I asked myself that question, the more irrelevant it got. How could I still be sitting on my ass, while this shit happens everywhere all the fucking time? I realized that I could help, not the Universe, not God. Fuck all this waiting for some magical superpower to save everyone, that's what pisses me off in this world. Everyone is just complaining that things are so bad in this world, but only a few are actually ready to do something. Gods make people lazy.

And never did I say that. Well, a lot of exaggerating, that's nice, almost feels like a real conversation.
We going to talk seriously here, or can I bring in Rusty the Clown?

I work with addicts, I know most do not give a shit about anything. They fuck up their veins, their lungs, their liver, whatever. I'm not talking strictly heroin, even. I'm saying someone needing a fix, I am talking at least some sort of withdrawal, will get the fix asap, even if there is a risk factor.

Someone never putting themselves in that position will never have the problem, but then you would never "need a fix", would you..
very well said

I know what I will say will sound like excuses, but right now I am struggling with keeping myself alive, and I have very serious family problems that I need to resolve

but I do have the mindset that you say, I don't say "why does god allow", but indeed I say "why do I allow"

I hope that in 2 or 3 years I will have resolved my family problems, and then indeed I am going to dedicate myself to social work

I am working on opening a business, in 3 years I hope to have a passive income from it so that I can fully focus on social work, I particularly want to help people suffering from social anxiety disorder, people who struggle with drugs

And I want to grow my business bigger and bigger through the years so that I have power and money to help poor people

I hope people are not going to tell me that I am just saying excuses and that I should start doing sth right now, but even if people think like that about me I dont care tbh

I know that I want to help people, but I need to be functional myself first in order to do that

And after I fix myself and my family problems, I am going all out saving as many lives as I want

because to me that's the meaning of life, I don't care about money, fame, status or any of that bs

at the same time however, I am angry at god, yes the universe is infinite, but so is he, and he could do sth about the poor human beings that suffer like this as well. but since that is not happening any time soon, indeed we should hustle to help those in need

I wish there was someone to help me when I was in need, but there wasnt, so I really understand that there is suffering out there and helpless people who are desperate for a hand of help

thank you for your post, it is really inspiring, I hope for others as well

I edited my first reply, so you may wanna reread it.

Citric acid is a stronger acid than ascorbic acid, it will hurt like fuck!

I usually just snort Afghani #3 straight as it comes and it always works unless it's shit stuff.
Which in the last month it was all bash off someone in the area.

The thing about smoking giving a better rush is the fact that smoking goes in to the lungs and is absorbed into the blood, which is pumped back to the heart then to the brain/body.
If injected or snorted it goes in to the blood, which goes to the heart, then to the lungs to be reoxygenated, back to the heart and then pumped to the brain/body.
So it comes on quicker when smoked but if you have a tolerance, which you obviously do, snorting will get such a bigger dose in you in a much shorter time space that the rush will feel a lot better from snorting.
If you had zero tolerance, smoking would be better.

Heroin freebase/Afghani #3 will be no where near as harsh on your nose as cooked up Heroin Citrate with unreacted citric acid left over in the powder/water you're snorting.
If you can you could try neutralising it with sodium bicarb but then you'll be left with sodium in the powder/water which would also sting.

I'd just use the #3 straight and remember that if fentanyl and its analogues hit the UK Heroin scene again that the risk of ODing goes up by a large margin and to do small bumps if it does, people in the America's OD just from smoking fentanyl analogues/Heroin cut with fentanyl analogues.

Stay safe!
So I snorted a thick line without adding anything and I can't say that I really feel much

However it is pretty painful to snort. Could it mean then that this heroin is already cut with something acidic and thus does not need anything added?

Then in that case maybe I just need a bigger dose to compensate for the lack of purity?

very well said

I know what I will say will sound like excuses, but right now I am struggling with keeping myself alive, and I have very serious family problems that I need to resolve

but I do have the mindset that you say, I don't say "why does god allow", but indeed I say "why do I allow"

I hope that in 2 or 3 years I will have resolved my family problems, and then indeed I am going to dedicate myself to social work

I am working on opening a business, in 3 years I hope to have a passive income from it so that I can fully focus on social work, I particularly want to help people suffering from social anxiety disorder, people who struggle with drugs

And I want to grow my business bigger and bigger through the years so that I have power and money to help poor people

I hope people are not going to tell me that I am just saying excuses and that I should start doing sth right now, but even if people think like that about me I dont care tbh

I know that I want to help people, but I need to be functional myself first in order to do that

And after I fix myself and my family problems, I am going all out saving as many lives as I want

because to me that's the meaning of life, I don't care about money, fame, status or any of that bs

at the same time however, I am angry at god, yes the universe is infinite, but so is he, and he could do sth about the poor human beings that suffer like this as well. but since that is not happening any time soon, indeed we should hustle to help those in need

I wish there was someone to help me when I was in need, but there wasnt, so I really understand that there is suffering out there and helpless people who are desperate for a hand of help

thank you for your post, it is really inspiring, I hope for others as well
I'm not necessarily saying you should start now, but just a little heads up
Social work really helps improve your image of yourself. I've seen ppl get out of depression, addiction, you name it,
just by doing social work and improving their self-worth.

Going home with the feeling "I helped someone today" is a constant in this line of work,
and especially if you have a bad image of yourself, this can be of tremendous help to get where you want to be

You do not need to convert Afghani Heroin #3 in to salt form aka Heroin #4 to snort it.

Just get your Afghan stuff, make a line and go!
But it is supposedly freebase and I always feel like it doesn't work

Ofc it is shit quality but then when smoking it it should not work either but it does, albeit not that much

I guess I just have shit heroin + high tolerance
Expensive hobby ngl

Please, you do not need to move on to injecting.
I tried it and thankfully stopped.
Injecting will fuck up your veins, which makes your arms or where ever you're injecting hurt, thus making you want to injecting more cause of the pain.
Add to that the cold feeling in your hands, arms, feet and legs you get from damaging your vascular system and that morphine (Which is in street Heroin along with diacetylmorphine and 6-monoacetyl-morphine and other opiates from the opium and acetylated forms of those opiates, cause it's not manufactured to pharmaceutical grade.) releases a load of histamine and opens your capillaries, thus making you feel warmer and along with the pleasure it creates a bad feed back loop making you want to do it more.

As a long-term user you're best off moving on to snorting, it's as affective as intramuscular use and causes a good rush, cause you can get a bigger dose up your nose and in a quicker time compared to smoking.
Smoking is noisey, smelly and you need more time and equipment to do it, meaning you're more likely to get court if you can't do it in your own time in private.
Yes, Afghan #3 can be snorted as it comes as diamorphine freebase, which is what Heroin #3 is, is fat soluble and shortage.
I imagine cooking it up in to Heroin Citrate (Using Citric Acid.) or Heroin Ascorbate (Using Ascorbic Acid/Vit C.) and then boiling/evapourating off the water, leaving only the Heroin (And cuts if you didn't use a Micron-filter.) would probably mean it'll be more soluble but I'm not 100% sure on that.
I know if you used hydrochloric acid to make Heroin Hydrochloride it definitely would be but that'd be more of a pain to do compared to the other two salts mentioned.

If you're not used to snorting anything you may feel the need to sneeze, especially as the histamine release can do this, but with repeated use that feeling will stop.

Honestly try snorting before injecting, nothing good apart from the short lived injecting rush comes from injecting and the rush is better from snorting than the feeling of smoking.

When using a T-shirt (1.5g, yes I know they're meant to be 1.75g.) I can stick around half up my nose (Obviously a quarter of it all up each nostril.) in one go, so the rush from that is far better and hits quicker than attempting to smoke it all quickly and getting it to breakthrough my tolerance so I feel high, which I can't do when smoking.

Go easy, as you can OD when snorting.

Edit :

To answer your original question -

1) Use as small as possible, one of the 28 gauge or 29 gauge diabetic type needles would be best.

2) Yes, you will need to cook it up and yes, always use micron-filters, cause if you miss the vein you risk an abscess but if you use a micron-filter the chance of that happening is very low and I've even used it IM after using a micron-filter and never got an abcess but absolutely would get one if I IM'ed without a micron-filter.

3) Possibly but use one and don't do it too tight.
Most addicts do them ridiculously tight and risk veins bursting.

4) Yes, you need to add an acid when cooking it up to change it from Diamorphine/Heroin Freebase in to salt form.
Heroin + Citric Acid = Heroin Citrate
Heroin + Ascorbic Acid = Heroin Ascorbate
Heroin + Hydrochloric Acid = Heroin Hydrochloride
Heroin + Sulphuric Acid = Heroin Sulphate

Hydrochloride salts are generally the most soluble, so you can get more in less water.

My top would be, never get lazy when it comes to rotating injection sites, cleaning your hands and injection site prior to injection, alwats use brand new sterile equipment and never reuse or share it!
Always use micron-filters, abscesses are dangerous, they can kill you and super bugs (Like MRSA!) that can't be killed via antibiotics are becoming more common.
Never think "It can't happen to me!", cause it can! I assume you once thought "I won't get hooked, I'll only do it every so often!", too.

Stick to smoking/snorting if you can, it's far healthier and the risk of death (Especially if not mixing.) is reduced but not eliminated.

Stay safe and msg me if you wanna ask anything else.
Snorting doesn't really work with number 3 heroin as it's not water soluble.
I tried snorting it after cooking it with acid and it's not feasible as it burns like hell. It would eat up your nose quickly that way.
It's either plugging it or smoking it or IVing it with this heroin.
I cook it with vitamin C from the exchange as it's less acidic than citric acid. You only need a little pinch to dissolve the heroin.
I use 30G needles.
I don't recommend taking up IVing.
Plugging it works well after cooking it like you would for IV.
I recommend you try that OP.

Snorting doesn't really work with number 3 heroin as it's not water soluble.
I tried snorting it after cooking it with acid and it's not feasible as it burns like hell. It would eat up your nose quickly that way.
It's either plugging it or smoking it or IVing it with this heroin.
I cook it with vitamin C from the exchange as it's less acidic than citric acid. You only need a little pinch to dissolve the heroin.
I use 30G needles.
I don't recommend taking up IVing.
Plugging it works well after cooking it like you would for IV.
I recommend you try that OP.
Snorting works perfect for H number3.In the past,when it was still out on the streets.Brown stuff.(afghan).It hurts not at all.Could not compare it to crystal which burns like hell.When put something directly in your bloodstream the load on your liver and kidneys are far heavy,risk of infections,bloodtransmited deseases and so on....you know that I am sure.Never ever seen number 4(which supposed to be whitish powder freely solubable in water).Correct me ,if I am in error.peace to you

Snorting works perfect for H number3.In the past,when it was still out on the streets.Brown stuff.(afghan).It hurts not at all.Could not compare it to crystal which burns like hell.When put something directly in your bloodstream the load on your liver and kidneys are far heavy,risk of infections,bloodtransmited deseases and so on....you know that I am sure.Never ever seen number 4(which supposed to be whitish powder freely solubable in water).Correct me ,if I am in error.peace to you
I don't recommend shooting to, no. My suggestion for OP was plugging the H, which works much better than snorting in general as the BA is higher. Yeah, shooting up means bruises everywhere in the best case scenario and infections and possibly lethal consequences in the worst case.
I don't want to get track marks so I rotate sites a lot. Use heparin cream where I inject to help with the healing and so on. I use strictly all sterile equipment I get from the Exchange website, water amps included. I personally only would inject in my home where I have all my medical stuff if I need it and my equipment.

Lucky for me I don't find shooting up that great compared to oral opioids (the rush is overrated) so I have no problem just eating a pill when I have it. I prefer it as it is a lot less hassle than preparing a shot and looking for a vein to inject in.

No, it doesn't hurt if you snort it as it is. The issue is it's not water soluble so maybe you might get a tiny bit to dissolve in the nose but most of what you feel is the cuts. I have snorted it as it is and didn't feel a thing and I am not one of those people who need to do half a gram at a time. My tolerance is on the small side really. I don't even IV a point.

When I had just started using it I thought maybe I could snort it after turning it into a salt by cooking it but once you snort the heroin water mixed with acid it burns A LOT. Won't do that again.
I find smoking it wasteful and I seem to waste a lot because my technique is crap I guess, so I had to start IVing. I plug it once in a while but I have issues in that area so I can't do it all the time. My DOC is pharmaceutical opioids but I have been IVing H since I am out of them atm.
I am in the UK so all we get here is Heroin freebase, the number 3 heroin. Number 4 is only in the US and Australia etc. There is some from places like Holland but I won't import that from abroad. Not worth it. Wish we could source the number 4 here in the UK too locally. I would snort it if I had that to be honest.

Last edited:
Look into e-mesh vaping, it's popular with dmt.

I've had decent results vaping morphine base