• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Injecting 4-CMC (Clephedrone)...

This drug could be highly neurotoxic (a la para-chloroamphetamine, causing rather rampant death of 5ht neurons), or it might not be (PCA's neurotoxic mechanism of action is poorly understood, so the effect of the bk-substitution in this case is not well known). I wouldn't take the compound again until SOME research has been conducted on it, at the very least.

ebola

Last edited:
Glad you are ok, EthnoFreak. Id listen to ebola's advice though mate and leave this compound alone until further testing is done.

Glad you are ok, EthnoFreak. Id listen to ebola's advice though mate and leave this compound alone until further testing is done.

Never touching any RCs ever again. We were stuffing around seeing how much compound dissolves in small amounts of bac stat water and I drew up from the wrong glass! I'm very lucky my heart was strong enough to get through it but now have to take beta blockers for a week till they can do more checks. My head feels ok thank god, no different than a big mdma comedown with the scattered feeling.

Only sticking to natural ethnos, why the fuck I started dabbling in this shit I do not know!

OMG thank god someone that actually did it. Did you IV it? If so weight of 4-cmc, how much water used, did you heat it or not, and what your experience (i.e. effects, side affects, duration) was like? I have been researching personally and with other sources documenting everything as I am making a guide/reference. plz and thanks.

p.s. you can personal message me if you wanted to whatever is more comfortable