Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Injecting 4-CMC (Clephedrone)...

EthnoFreak

Greenlighter
Need some advice please. Got my hands on some very pure 4-CMC today, and planning on shooting it.

Has anyone had any experience with this kind of thing, and what should I expect in ways of effects (good and bad)?

Thanks!

Thanks but doesn't tell me what I want to know.

What's happened to BL? All the people who really knew their shit are gone? :( I miss the old days where 20 people would reply with real world experience!

I know I'm a new user, but I've been using this site for years as one of my go to sites for harm reduction... Now... She's pretty much all over :(

You were just offered harm reduction tips yet you still want to go shoot up a research chem that is or more than likely neurotoxic? Take the advice given by the person that doesn't want to see a fellow drug user dead or in hospital. Your not looking for harm reduction your looking for someone to tell you to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow even abuse is tolerated here now. How sad.

FYI I was seeing if anyone could give advice on effects, there is no proof this is neurotoxic its all speculation. I did it, and enjoyed it. No one needs to tell me to do or not to do anything.

You did ask for the good and bad so I told you the highly possible bad. Seems to me you're just looking for an excuse and nothing anyone says will change your mind. Bad and dangerous attitude

Meth is directly neurotoxic (some drugs are indirectly neurotoxic) but people don't act like this in the meth thread

Also a mod not following the BLUA should really be looked at

4-Chloroamphetamine is a potent neurotoxin and you're just playing with fire, OP.
If 4-CMC releases SERT doing it with any regularity will result in problems, SERT takes a while to replenish (months)
If it is, you could have troubles with your heart and eyes.

If the chemical is caustic, injecting it will be harsh on your veins but idk about this.

Lets keep things civil in here guys, there is absolutely no need to throw around insults. Any more and I will be issuing infractions to the offending posters.

OP I have no experience with the chemical you are talking about, so I can't speculate on the effects. I think mister gave you sound advice, you only get one brain and one body so there is no sense fucking it up for a cheap buzz, you can always hold onto the gear until more is known about it and make a decision from there.

It didn't seem to me that mister was trying to tell you what to do, rather communicating rational harm reduction advice by stating that he would not personally use a substance because it is potentially dangerous and linking you to information to back that up. We try not to influence people one way or the other when it comes to whether they want to take a drug, but seeing as this is a harm reduction board, if there is a drug that may be inherently harmful to use at all then many posters feel it is their responsibility to point this out to somebody who comes here seeking advice about said drug, you should not interpret this negatively, they actually have your well being in mind.

There still are plenty of knowledgeable and experienced people on Bluelight, but in this day and age when it seems like a new RC hits the market every week there are always going to be some new chemicals that not many people have used yet, it seems a little unrealistic to expect an answer about the effects of an obscure research chemical in under 24 hours, especially when you posted the question on a Saturday night, give it some time and hopefully someone with experience can comment.

Last edited:
How was I being insulting? I have seen far worse comments left by moderators. I'm not even a moderator on this page.
The guy asked for advice on ROA of a research chem an went and booted up anyway with no feedback by anyone.
Total reckless behaviour.
It's the same as saying oh I found a bag of random powder do you think it's safe to shoot it up? Oh well I just did anyway.
Sorry for calling him the name that I did but in all honesty what he did was pretty fuckin stupid. All I did was point out the obvious

^ Calling somebody an idiot is an insult mate, plain and simple. For the record you are not the only person that my comment was directed at, you just can't see the other post because I removed it.

I have certainly seen moderators do worse than call somebody an idiot, just because some other people may engage in worse behaviour does not somehow excuse your own. I don't think it is of much relevance whether you moderate this particular section of Bluelight, as a moderator you are representative of this forum as a whole and should conduct yourself accordingly while posting here.

Moderators are not robots and it is understandable enough that something slightly inappropriate may slip out from time to time, you are not immune to the rules either though, and as a moderator of this section it is perfectly reasonable for me to remove or edit a comment that I consider inappropriate.

You are entitled to your views about the OP but they are equally entitled to come here and ask a question about a drug without being subjected to name calling. I don't disagree that their conduct was somewhat reckless but I fail to see how insulting them after the fact is going to be of benefit to anyone. All this does is clutter board with negativity and decreases the chances that the OP or other new posters will create a thread asking for advice.

Lets not derail this thread any further and let it continue on topic.

Last edited:
Meth is directly neurotoxic (some drugs are indirectly neurotoxic) but people don't act like this in the meth thread

Also a mod not following the BLUA should really be looked at

4-Chloroamphetamine is a potent neurotoxin and you're just playing with fire, OP.
If 4-CMC releases SERT doing it with any regularity will result in problems, SERT takes a while to replenish (months)
If it is, you could have troubles with your heart and eyes.

If the chemical is caustic, injecting it will be harsh on your veins but idk about this.

Thank you. This is the kind of info I was after.

To me it felt like mephedrone and a tad mdma(ish). However I don't plan on doing it again as I only have half a gram and will see how it goes in a couple weeks via either insufflation or plugging some. I feel fine today, no nasty lingering effects, no different at all. I did enjoy it, but due to what I found out about eye problems etc... I am a little more cautious.

The initial responses and abuse I got is totally uncalled for and I don't see how that kind of behaviour is beneficial to harm reduction.

Thank you DrugMentor too for your info and for moderating. I'm not here to bicker with people, I'm here for knowledge and to share what knowledge I have in areas im proficient in.

I cleaned this thread up again, please lets keep the bickering out of this thread.

I really don't want to hand out any warnings or infractions, especially not to people who I know are solid posters with good intentions, but any more negative or otherwise off topic posts in this thread will be unapproved and I will have little choice but to take disciplinary action towards the offending posters.

You were just offered harm reduction tips yet you still want to go shoot up a research chem that is or more than likely neurotoxic? Take the advice given by the person that doesn't want to see a fellow drug user dead or in hospital. Your not looking for harm reduction your looking for someone to tell you to do it.

It's suspected to be neurotoxic. It's basically a "para" analogue of mephedrone. So it's a cathinone analogue that due to it's chemistry is most likely to be quite neurotoxic. How neurotoxic is "quite neurotoxic"? Is it PMAA neurotoxic or less so (almost the cathinone equivalent though so keep that in mind)? Is it MDMA equivalent neurotoxic?? BTW yes MDMA is neurotoxic, as is methamphetamine. Most drugs are neurotoxic to a greater or lesser extent. Hence all the research by Dr. D. Nicholes etc. into non neurotoxic MDMA analogues.

IDK have not had a go myself. Not really a big fan of cathinone analogues for some time. Not an RC I get excited about TBH. I'd probably go oral starting with an allergy dose and then go up to whatever the active dose is??? I'd experience oral dosing before going near IVing. Any RC should be dosed orally for the first time IMO starting with an allergy test and working up from there. If you have by now already dosed and found that subjective experience of "OMG this feels great" and not the subjective "holy crap I think I'm ODing" then great you have your answer.

I could give a big RC's are bad. We don't understand the receptor site activity etc. Anyone with actual data on this substances binding affinity to various receptor sites, SERT values etc please feel free to share (wiki does not count as it's not a peer reviewed publication). Bromodragonfly is a neurotoxic PEA. Done that stuff enough and I'm still here. Just didn't snort 4 mg's as a starting dose. ;)

Last edited:
I have tried it. When smoked it tasted and had the taste of a batch of mppp ( eithr it was bad batch mppp or it is always bad). Had a gram still have almost all of it, the rest my friend injected and it only mad him stay up all night and not even redone when it sat there. It aS crystal form so ment for vaporizing.
I am also sick of people being holier then now, if one asks a question about injecting something , the window of deterrence past years ago. Especially when not based on experience.
Hey web do ,what we do. This was the last bastion where people didn't con themselves into calling their addictions, escapes or of the grid interest into do a fashionable trend.
Firstly alcoholics , became wine connoisseurs, then caffeine freaks became Starbucks customers who where served by baristas. Smoking, the fancy e-cig flavors. Now people who thing they are actually doing research.
Research into what distracts us the most from the absurdity of waking up again just to go back to bed.

Just accidentally injected over a gram of this gear I feel fuckin odd should I be concerned

I am not familiar with this drug at all, but after a quick search it seems like a gram is a very high dosage, in reading maybe 5-10 reports from users the highest dose I saw anyone claim to know of being used was 250mg. I would suggest you should seek immediate medical advice, especially if you are feeling strange or uncomfortable.

I wish you the best of luck, assuming you come out of this experience in one piece you should probably evaluate your drug taking behaviour, you are obviously doing something wrong if you can "accidentally" inject more than 1,000mg of a research chemical...

Just accidentally injected over a gram of this gear I feel fuckin odd should I be concerned

All at once? mate if that's true Id be keeping an eye on yourself, do you have anyone with you? Ive just done a quick internet search and although theres no specific dosages mentioned, from what I found people have taken up to 300mg's at once but nasally.

Please don't be worried about calling an ambulance, you wont get in trouble with the police and its better than ending up dead.

Let us know that you are ok

Well ended up going to casualty. Had a mate with me and he took me. Ill throw up another post later as im not feeling the best right now but I'm still here! never doing that again!