• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Induced Enlightment

Enlightened don't mistake memory for inteligence. When you mistake memory for inteligence, educational system happens.

In enlightenment, there is no more ego, no soul, no God, no division between divine and mundane, soul and body, body and energy, body and mind, mind and consciousness, ego and egolessness, enlightenment and ignorance, Nirvana and Samsara. All dualities have been lost, including the duality between duality and non-duality. It’s very hard to describe this state. You become extremely ordinary again, way more ordinary than you have ever been before. There’s no coming back from here. There is nowhere to go. Transcendence itself is transcended. Enlightenment becomes a non-concept. Only life remains.

That's accepting your ego, not enlightenment.

Sages and holy people tell us to love ourselves so that we can know how to love others.

If you cannot love yourself, as expressed by your ego, unless you have some other word for yourself, then you cannot love the best way, if the sages are right.

You reject the enlightenment of sages.

Regards
DL

In enlightenment, there is no more ego, no soul, no God, no division between divine and mundane, soul and body, body and energy, body and mind, mind and consciousness, ego and egolessness, enlightenment and ignorance, Nirvana and Samsara. All dualities have been lost, including the duality between duality and non-duality. It’s very hard to describe this state. You become extremely ordinary again, way more ordinary than you have ever been before. There’s no coming back from here. There is nowhere to go. Transcendence itself is transcended. Enlightenment becomes a non-concept. Only life remains.
Gibberish.

Regards
DL

In hinduism there are 4 levels of enlightenment:
buddhism-fetters-1-small.jpg

He describes it very well.

My favorite Guru.

He speaks around the topic well.

I disagree with him on this issue though.

Enlightenment is to find an answer to a problem on your own.

Einstein was enlightened by the truth or realization that E = M c2

It is closely related to Gnosis and finding the bottom line or characteristic of something. Even god.

Regards
DL

I find it really difficult to describe what enlightenment is. I remember having the thought a few times and questioning whether I was enlightened, it usually came when I was realising stuff about myself that I didn't like.

Spending 6 days in meditation and sleeping sounds like bliss to me! I've got 2 young kids and a puppy so no chance of that.
I did used to love mediation though, I remember reaching a place of such peace and contentment that I thought was way better than any drug I've had.

stuff about myself that I didn't like.

Scriptures ask, who told you you were naked?

Do you know what they are saying?

You do not have to like yourself, as long as you love yourself.

What are your thoughts on my definition of enlightenment?

Regards
DL

Last edited:
Scriptures ask, who told you you were naked?

Do you know what they are saying?

You do not have to like yourself, as long as you love yourself.

Regards
DL
I like that.
Self love for me has been learning to do what is best for my health, society puts so much pressure on us to be a certain way. It damaged my health both physical and mental.
Anyway I'm glad I now have good health.