• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Induced Enlightment

t_xeplionhell

Bluelighter
I placed myself in dark room and didn't think about anything for 6 days. First 3 days were unconfortable. At day 3 I realized everything that I didn't liked about myself and what is making me unconfortable in my own company, one of those things was ego and it died completly at day 6. Days 4-6 were comfortable because I resolved things that I didin't liked about myself. At day 6 I realized I am nobody and nothing and became complete nothingness and I prayed to Creator "I want to talk with you", without fear. I wake up at day 7 and I was feeling high and more concious about everything around me. Every experience is amplified x3-6, even watching blank screen is fun. Everything that your eyes see you see it at once and are more concious about everything. My hearing and smell senses become also amplified at least x10. IQ got boosted by 20 points. My confidence become x10 better. I loved spending time with nature more and felt specific vibe from it. I started activating my chakras and find it very easy than before enlightement, I could activate chakra in like 1 second, but before it was more than 30min. It is worth it and it stays with you for life as long as you don't give up on that you are nothingness or revive ego. It might take you more than 5 days but you will know end when it become easy to spend days like that. Also eliminate noises or any distraction and don't spend too many time on eating. Life become x5-10 better. With activating chakras kundalini awakening come spontanously and life become x100 better.

I may have something to add to this but it pertains to solitary confinement... basically akin.
Man Im startin to get there so will have to w\"watch" to maybe jog my memeory.
Love

So during this isolation were your thoughts 'higher' than normal?
No you just gotta let your mind slow down so there is almost no thoughts, mind never stops so you just need to slow it down by not thinking more about what it starts thinking/doing, you will notice it will start showing you past events after some time so you need to stop thinking further about it to prevent thoughts chain. You will after some time realize what you don't like about yourself and than you have to decide to change without rethinking. Ego is hardest thing to get rid of.

I’d like to know more about these 6 days. Did you eat? Drink water? Did you sleep?

-GC
I sleept ~5h, when you are at meditation/rest whole day you have to sleep less. I drinked water normaly and ate minimal.

Last edited:
Id have to look thay up so gimme a couple days maybe I hope not. really.
It will be hard to activate chakras without enlightement. After enlightement you dont even need to sit in lotus or do mantra, mudra or yogic poses, you can just imagine ball of light in color of chakra at position of chakra(make sure it is in the body and a little bit out) and it activates very fast. Nofap intensifies that strenght of chakras and they become stronger than orgasm after few days of activating them and you have no refractionary period and not wasting body minerals, you even amplify chakra strenght when you work on them so feeling becomes even stronger every next day, all 7 chakras feel very much different. Colors are in Thz so red is ~300, so listening sound linear in frequency to color also helps in activation of chakras. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlMscLEiqm0Ayu5YAvXlF4UdStvjU5eAH
When you work 1 week just with imagination and this music every day on your chakras for at least 4 hours after enlightement you will probably activate kundalini. Thats my experience. I also tried to work on chakras in school and bus by imagination and it worked even while I was moving I could activate them just by imagination method. You will notice when you drive with car or fast vehicle you will lose a little bit strenght in chakras because it gets lost due too fast speeds. I also started feeling my third eye, it felt like triangle of heat (and sometimes heat ball when with less strenght) which always stays on center of my forehead and it gave me few mystical experiences.

It will be hard to activate chakras without enlightement.
Can we even describe enlightenment, --- by examples?

If I go by the definition, we are all full of enlightenment.

We all have some of what the definition gives as synonyms.

What type or piece of information, should it pop up, would enlighten us?

Mine was learning that telepathy was real, and that we were not alone, in the sense we normally think of as alone.

Nature has created us in such a fantastic way.

Regards
DL

enlightenment
[inˈlītnmənt, enˈlītnmənt]

NOUN
  1. the action of enlightening or the state of being enlightened.
    "Robbie looked to me for enlightenment"
    synonyms:
    understanding · insight · education · learning · knowledge · awareness · information·
    [more]
    • the action or state of attaining or having attained spiritual knowledge or insight, in particular (in Buddhism) that awareness which frees a person from the cycle of rebirth.
      "the key to enlightenment is the way of the Buddha"
  2. (the Enlightenment)
    a European intellectual movement of the late 17th and 18th centuries emphasizing reason and individualism rather than tradition. It was heavily influenced by 17th-century philosophers such as Descartes, Locke, and Newton, and its prominent exponents include Kant, Goethe, Voltaire, Rousseau, and Adam Smith.

it gave me few mystical experiences.

Describe these please.

Mystical is a broad term that generally includes the supernatural belief.

I hope you are not into that realm.

Do you see yourself as created by nature or a god?

Regards
DL

Describe these please.

Mystical is a broad term that generally includes the supernatural belief.

I hope you are not into that realm.

Do you see yourself as created by nature or a god?

Regards
DL
I saw my future in dream. Emotions and over 100 details(dimensions, space, people, items), all matched. Once I tried to watch tv from side where I could not see anything, with third eye and somehow I saw in my head scene in bad fps and in ok quality. I didn't know faces of actor or what is on tv, scene, etc. But when I went to see what is happening I saw two actors same as in my vision and street was same. Too much details, nothing was wrong. I also had lot of predictions of future, some were complex. When I would use third eye I will feel something like heat at center of my forehead. Sometime the heat will stay whole day. Those are just experiences with third eye. I have many other experiences with other chakras.

Can we even describe enlightenment, --- by examples?

If I go by the definition, we are all full of enlightenment.

We all have some of what the definition gives as synonyms.

What type or piece of information, should it pop up, would enlighten us?

Mine was learning that telepathy was real, and that we were not alone, in the sense we normally think of as alone.

Nature has created us in such a fantastic way.

Regards
DL

enlightenment
[inˈlītnmənt, enˈlītnmənt]

NOUN
  1. the action of enlightening or the state of being enlightened.
    "Robbie looked to me for enlightenment"
    synonyms:
    understanding · insight · education · learning · knowledge · awareness · information·
    [more]
    • the action or state of attaining or having attained spiritual knowledge or insight, in particular (in Buddhism) that awareness which frees a person from the cycle of rebirth.
      "the key to enlightenment is the way of the Buddha"
  2. (the Enlightenment)
    a European intellectual movement of the late 17th and 18th centuries emphasizing reason and individualism rather than tradition. It was heavily influenced by 17th-century philosophers such as Descartes, Locke, and Newton, and its prominent exponents include Kant, Goethe, Voltaire, Rousseau, and Adam Smith.

Enlightenment is death of your ego.

An experience that points to enlightenment is a state that a lot of people experience transiently in their lifetimes. Induced enlightenment is totally possible, but is it lasting?

The real self is non-dual so "spiritual experiences" are not part of it.

A spiritual experience opens a window into the truth but if the mind is unclear it will misunderstand the nature of what is being revealed. Enlightenment is not an experience, but experience can point to it.

I saw my future in dream. Emotions and over 100 details(dimensions, space, people, items), all matched. Once I tried to watch tv from side where I could not see anything, with third eye and somehow I saw in my head scene in bad fps and in ok quality. I didn't know faces of actor or what is on tv, scene, etc. But when I went to see what is happening I saw two actors same as in my vision and street was same. Too much details, nothing was wrong. I also had lot of predictions of future, some were complex. When I would use third eye I will feel something like heat at center of my forehead. Sometime the heat will stay whole day. Those are just experiences with third eye. I have many other experiences with other chakras.
Thanks.

You missed the main question.

Regards
DL