• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

inconsistant sex???

Missmeyet? Why not.....if i didnt want ur opinion i would not have asked for it!!! Thats the whole reason for asking perfect strangers.so i can get a unbiast opinion!!!

At any rate....is this a normal sex life for a married couple.......do i ask too much?I ddon't expect sex every day,that would prob get old quick! And i also know that there are other factors to consider,and maybe i just expect too much.who knows......not me lol

At any rate....is this a normal sex life for a married couple.......do i ask too much?I ddon't expect sex every day,that would prob get old quick! And i also know that there are other factors to consider,and maybe i just expect too much.who knows......not me lol

Life is short , and your sexually active years even shorter.
2 weeks is a long time. So many possible things from health to emotions that could be involved with that. Be proactive and figure out if there is a solution and then figure out what you want to do.

Yes i agree,i just hate to mention anything to my wife for fear of making her feel inadequate.......

I think that the OP does want opinions, but there is absolutely no reason to call someone's opinion a "stupid idea" ....actually suggesting having some simple blood work done is a good idea if there is reaon to believe that some sort of hormonal imbalance is present.

Given her age, however, I would wonder...is she on any sort of hormonal birth control? Can you detect any patterns as to when she is wanting more sex...like where she is in her menstrual cycle? All things to think about. Or..have you asked her what's up? That might give you some clues as well.

Knock it off with the bickering in this thread...it is really not fair to the op. this is your fair warning.

It seems to me that what you are lacking is communication. Have a talk with her openly and discuss the situation. Let her know that you love her but right now you aren't too sure that your sex life is fulfilling.

You know, female sex drive waxes and wanes with the normal, healthy hormonal cycle. There still isn't any reason to not get professional advice, as sex really sort of is a big part of romantic relationships.