• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Incels

sure

males do the worst jobs, hands down. construction work, garbage collection, etc.
yes, there are women in these jobs, but the number is infinitesimal in comparison.

if a male calls too much he is clingy. if he doesn't call enough, he is an ass

male's are expected to be providers. if they cannot provide, they are seen as failures.

when a male tells his friends about his new girlfriend, his friends ask "what does she look like?"
when a female tells her friends about her new boyfriend, her friends ask "what does he do?"

men are taught to be ashamed of their primitive and yes very sexualised nature.

offering to lift something heavy or to open a door for a woman can be seen as sexist,
yet not offering help can be seen as being an inconsiderate jerk.

a male complimenting a woman can be seen as a pervert, while not complimenting can be seen as an asshole

this last one is pretty edgy but in my defense I heard the argument from a woman first:
if a woman claims rape she is almost automatically believed and can deeply ruin a man's life if she wants to

it's not easy being male

it's a forum not instant messaging.
Ein alter Mann ist kein D-Zug
Thank you.
All very valid points.

The real problem is that this world has become too out of balance.
Jobs are hard to come by and no one can take the time to build something of pride, of ever lasting substance.

I am finding my own challenges in this New World,
I do not like it.

I am old fashioned.
The roles have gotten very confused.
It was so much better when we just kept it simple,
You know the old saying
” Keep it simple stupid”

A lot of what is happening feels like we have no power to change.
But that is not true.
We do.

We must or everyone is going to be so confused that many bad things and needless suffering is and will continue to occur.

The world has become upside down.
We must right it.
All of us, together.

It is going to take some deep spiritual work, there is where you are taught Ancient Wisdom.
Directly from The Higher One.
It is not an easy road to travel though and few there are who find it.

But I think this is where we can start. Right now. Every One of US.
💕🙏🙏🙏

Nothing will ever be perfect, on the other hand - of course you know this.

I agree that that's no excuse not to try.

But again, we all have limits, and society is always pushing them.

Don't let everyone else dictate how you feel.

Last edited:
aha this data is fake. (misrepresented at least)

2020 in Hanau Germany was a racist who killed only Ausländer.
Also all his victims were male.
This seems to be an US issue.

Or does it count towards "incel" automatically, if some single dude kills people?

I call bullshit or US-specific problem.
If you don’t like English what are you doing on an English speaking forum?

Otherwise it is more than just a US problem and it is more than just a violence problem. There are self identifying incels in many countries. In terms of violence, most don’t do violent things, but it is unhealthy nonetheless for society and for individuals to be part of an online community and subscribe to an ideology that prescribes hate, as opposed to bettering oneself and learning to be a loving person.

Otherwise it is more than just a US problem and it is more than just a violence problem. There are self identifying incels in many countries. In terms of violence, most don’t do violent things, but it is unhealthy nonetheless for society and for individuals to be part of an online community and subscribe to an ideology that prescribes hate, as opposed to bettering oneself and learning to be a loving person.
Stop it.
you started off good and then took a wrong turn.

Thank you.
All very valid points.

The real problem is that this world has become too out of balance.
Jobs are hard to come by and no one can take the time to build something of pride, of ever lasting substance.

I am finding my own challenges in this New World,
I do not like it.

I am old fashioned.
The roles have gotten very confused.
It was so much better when we just kept it simple,
You know the old saying
” Keep it simple stupid”

A lot of what is happening feels like we have no power to change.
But that is not true.
We do.

We must or everyone is going to be so confused that many bad things and needless suffering is and will continue to occur.

The world has become upside down.
We must right it.
All of us, together.

It is going to take some deep spiritual work, there is where you are taught Ancient Wisdom.
Directly from The Higher One.
It is not an easy road to travel though and few there are who find it.

But I think this is where we can start. Right now. Every One of US.
💕🙏🙏🙏
precisamente

well, to be exact, not the part about the jobs.
Jobs are very easy to come by here, actually,
but I guess they are where you live

In fact we don't have enough workers,
At my work my team alone is missing 2 people

Do you have the term Hassliebe? In fact I know you don't. "Hate-love"
I hate it and I love it.

I hadn't heard of this

Do you have the term Hassliebe? In fact I know you don't. "Hate-love"
I hate it and I love it.
We definitely use the term 'love-hate relationship' in the U.S. We most definitely have Hassliebe. I find that German words come up in English terminology often, and vice versa. German was much easier to learn and understand than Spanish and French when I studied them.

We definitely use the term 'love-hate relationship' in the U.S. We most definitely have Hassliebe. I find that German words come up in English terminology often, and vice versa.
vice versa only in modern German. Many youths here speak like 30% English in their sentences.

I love using very old words though. Like the modern German word for cinema is "kino" (kinda derived from cinema, i guess, from Kinematograph), I sometimes use "Lichtspielhaus" (light play house, old word) or "Lichtspieltheater" (light play theatre)

but the reason you have so many German words is because English derived from German. Anglo-saxons, or Angelsachsen, that's a German tribe, that's the British. It's so fucking easy for Germans to learn English, because the language is like German, only super simplified, no real grammar, and almost all the words are the same, or at least are French words we also have in German

English is basically just a mix of German and French... without all the grammar:devilish:

English is basically just a mix of German and French... without all the grammar:devilish:
And that's why I love English :LOL: Giving words gender and worrying about time/manner/place gets annoyingly confusing coming from a language that has no such things.

males do the worst jobs, hands down. construction work, garbage collection, etc.
yes, there are women in these jobs, but the number is infinitesimal in comparison.
This I can agree with.

when a male tells his friends about his new girlfriend, his friends ask "what does she look like?"
when a female tells her friends about her new boyfriend, her friends ask "what does he do?"
While I consider being objectified based on looks to be worse, you're obviously hanging around different women than I am.
Here in Canada, men are objectified based on physical appearance almost as much as women.

offering to lift something heavy or to open a door for a woman can be seen as sexist,
yet not offering help can be seen as being an inconsiderate jerk.
I've never had someone call me sexist for holding a door open.

if a woman claims rape she is almost automatically believed and can deeply ruin a man's life if she wants to
I also agree with this one. As a survivor of assault, male victims have it much harder.
And false accusations that are spread as gossip but never reported legally are both quite common and very hard to quanitfy.
False accusations that are actually reported to police and taken to court, on the other hand, are quite rare. As few people have the balls to lie under oath.

And that's why I love English :LOL: Giving words gender and worrying about time/manner/place gets annoyingly confusing coming from a language that has no such things.
I actually find it much easier to understand.
Simpler.
I speak a their language. 😘

There's literal debates between my people and the Prussian Germans if butter is male or female.
They think it's female, it's even female in their dictionary, which is the "official German dictionary", well it's male in ours, fuckers.
Fucktards thinking butter is female what the fuck is even wrong with those fucks.
Sorry I don't like (Prussian) Germans. :ROFLMAO:

This I can agree with.

While I consider being objectified based on looks to be worse, you're obviously hanging around different women than I am.
Here in Canada, men are objectified based on physical appearance almost as much as women.

I've never had someone call me sexist for holding a door open.

I also agree with this one. As a survivor of assault, male victims have it much harder.
And false accusations that are spread as gossip but never reported legally are both quite common and very hard to quanitfy.
False accusations that are actually reported to police and taken to court, on the other hand, are quite rare. As few people have the balls to lie under oath.
maybe where you live yeah.

in Germany, career is everything. You either make money or have a fucking interesting career, or you're gonna have a bad time here.

Jees I don't even know what gender I would give butter... I guess female? Cause it's sweet and delicious? Usually German genders were easier for me, like tech stuff was always male. Der computer and such. Wir sind die Roboter.

Jees I don't even know what gender I would give butter... I guess female? Cause it's sweet and delicious? Usually German genders were easier for me, like tech stuff was always male. Der computer and such. Wir sind die Roboter.
Butter is male! Because it came out of a tit
Yeah no ok. So Milk is female, obviously, Yoghurt is male, and cheese is also male,
so how is butter female?! fucking Germans they ruined Germany

Der Roboter. Die Roboter is plural

But not all tech stuff is male
Das Radio
Die Antenne
Die Maus
Die Tastatur
Das Auto

I don't think even much tech stuff is male, because a lot of it is neutral or female
but if something ends with "er" it's almost sure to be male,
also a reason why we Bavarians say butter should be male.

I don't think even much tech stuff is male, because a lot of it is neutral or female
Well I just learned how little of German I recall lol
Butter is male! Because it came out of a tit
I don't know how that makes any sense, but y'all keep doing whatever you like with the gender of butter :ROFLMAO:
Der Roboter. Die Roboter is plural
I know (though admittedly I had to look up the conjugation), I was just referencing the Kraftwerk song :)

Can someone summarize what these two are saying

Are you saying that countries own idiosyncrasies help shape their people

Well I just learned how little of German I recall lol

I don't know how that makes any sense, but y'all keep doing whatever you like with the gender of butter :ROFLMAO:

I know (though admittedly I had to look up the conjugation), I was just referencing the Kraftwerk song :)
which conjugation? sind?

Did you learn German or just through techno?

Can someone summarize what these two are saying

Are you saying that countries own idiosyncrasies help shape their people
yes, language is a weapon by which you can reform the ideology of people
we don't have a word for it, and we're German. We have a word for everything. We have a fucking word for the feeling of not being thirsty.

I find many of these word creations quite dangerous. For example, in Germany they turned the word "Querdenker" into meaning some kind of nazi/fascist/biggot, although the word used to mean "someone thinking differently", which I kinda liked, and now it's some no-go term.

which conjugation? sind?

Did you learn German or just through techno?
Yeah, sind.

I studied Deutsch for two years during my undergraduate education, but that was a pretty long time ago for me now, and I've forgotten most if it. My father also loved Kraftwerk when I was a kid and he'd make mix tapes of their albums and play them in the old SUV we had. Brings me back to my childhood listening to Kraftwerk.

Yeah, sind.

I studied Deutsch for two years during my undergraduate education, but that was a pretty long time ago for me now, and I've forgotten most if it. My father also loved Kraftwerk when I was a kid and he'd make mix tapes of their albums and play them in the old SUV we had. Brings me back to my childhood listening to Kraftwerk.

What's that word for 'the feeling of being alone in a forest'?

And by not being thirsty do you mean 'quenched'?
Waldangst

oh English does have a word for it. I was thinking of the most useless term we had
Should have gone with the word for danube steamship electricity main depot building sub-official society