• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Incels

Are there actually any incels in this thread?

I genuinely want to ask them the following questions from my life experiences and identity.

1. Do they consider trans people fuckable or unfuckable?

2. If yes, what is their explanation of them having specific body features that somehow makes them less fuckable than a man with a vagina or a woman with a penis?

3. Have they now reached the understanding it isn't their body that is the issue at hand?

Are there actually any incels in this thread?

I genuinely want to ask them the following questions from my life experiences and identity.

1. Do they consider trans people fuckable or unfuckable?

2. If yes, what is their explanation of them having specific body features that somehow makes them less fuckable than a man with a vagina or a woman with a penis?

3. Have they now reached the understanding it isn't their body that is the issue at hand?
I'm not an incel, I'm just your garden average bi bloke.
Do you REALLY need someone to point out to to you that straight women and gay men like dick, while straight men and gay women like pussy?!

Sexual orientation isn't about identity politics, it's about sexed BODIES. I would by the way totally do a transsexual (whether man or woman) who's had SRS and looks attractive to me. But yeah sorry I expect the genitals to match with the rest of the body. Just 'cause I' m bisexual doesn't mean I like penises on women or vaginas on men, and I'm sick and fucking tired of this recent social trend that stipulates you have to be fine with mix'n match anatomy otherwise you're apparently a hateful bigot. Fuck that.

Last edited:
I'm not an incel, I'm just your garden average bi bloke.
Do you REALLY need someone to point out to to you that straight women and gay men like dick, while straight men and gay women like pussy?!

Sexual orientation isn't about identity politics, it's about sexed BODIES. I would by the way totally do a transsexual (whether man or woman) who's had SRS and looks attractive to me. But yeah sorry I expect the genitals to match with the rest of the body. Just 'cause I' m bisexual doesn't mean I like penises on women or vaginas on men, and I'm sick and fucking tired of this recent social trend that stipulates you have to be fine with mix'n match anatomy otherwise you're apparently a hateful bigot. Fuck that.

My question was directed towards incels and their opinions towards trans people.

We aren't starting the 10,00000000 debate thread about which sexuality will fuck which trans person and why.

Your input on my comment as being a self professed non incel is irrelevant. I do not need to be told the things you said, because that is a blanket generalised statement that is not 100% true, all of the time.

Please keep your discussion points on topic, and try not to constantly use any mention of people having sex with trans people to start a debate with me about trans sex. It's tiring and I don't desire to engage with the same arguments over and over when my lived experience proves the opposite of what that person says.

I'm not discussing trans sex with people who are not incels.

Last edited: