• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

In my head i deny using codeine can be harmless prove me right wrong

Is subreddit a synonym for forum now? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised, I feel so out of the loop sometimes :p . As for your question I mean... it does kind of sound like you are in denial and don't think for a second progressing to stronger opiates is an impossibility. At the same time I wouldn't say, abstinence is always the right choice for everyone.

I don't doubt some people would legit be happier and live better lives on opiates than off, but I mean, how old are you? If you are going through some temporary emotional instability, do you want to medicate that with something that could very likely, create a lifelong dependence? You'll have to answer that yourself. There are a lot of people in this forum in that position, myself included.

Edit: Damn, didn't realize how old this thread is, lol.

Got my results back and they were all fine apart from to much protein in my blood but thag was only slightly over my liver function was 90+ which was good

Is subreddit a synonym for forum now? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised, I feel so out of the loop sometimes :p . As for your question I mean... it does kind of sound like you are in denial and don't think for a second progressing to stronger opiates is an impossibility. At the same time I wouldn't say, abstinence is always the right choice for everyone.

I don't doubt some people would legit be happier and live better lives on opiates than off, but I mean, how old are you? If you are going through some temporary emotional instability, do you want to medicate that with something that could very likely, create a lifelong dependence? You'll have to answer that yourself. There are a lot of people in this forum in that position, myself included.

Edit: Damn, didn't realize how old this thread is, lol.
i’m 27