• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

in love with a girl and waiting for her

Come on now. You're a kid! I promise you there will be many other girls for you. You just need to open your eyes! She seems like she likes having you wrapped around her finger while she looks elsewhere. You can do better! Don't you want more for yourself?

Come on now. You're a kid! I promise you there will be many other girls for you. You just need to open your eyes! She seems like she likes having you wrapped around her finger while she looks elsewhere. You can do better! Don't you want more for yourself?

Just her. All I want.

Guys serious UPDATE:
She emailed me to move on.
She is with another guyear from my school.
I'm so depressed that I took 200 mg of tramadol, I feel like committing suicide by tying a noose around my neck. I've burst into tears. My life is useless without her...
why would you want to be with somebody who doesn't want to be with you?

alasdair

Look dude, I had my heart broken too at sixteen, it has to happen to everyone at some point in one way or another throughout a person's life.You're young, there will be many obstacles you will face as the years go on and I promise you that this is not shit. Harsh reality, she isn't into you. So forget her. Get mad about it if you have to, but stop obsessing and feeling sorry because you will only hate yourself later when you realize how stupid this is. Don't waste your time on people who won't even give you their own. None of this will matter to you a year or two from now, let alone the rest of your life.