• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IN CASE YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM LTC, HEAR ME I GOT BETTER (good to be fixed in the top)

Hey! Im going through the same now. Did you also have tinnitus? Its driving me crazy.

Hey there, I just posted my recovery story on another thread. I just wanted to chime in about the tinnitus. I am thanking god it’s one of the only symptoms that seems permanent. It takes about two years, but after you adapt and get use to it. I’ve had it for 11 years, developed after starting Prozac. I quickly discontinued the medication, but the tinnitus seem to be permanent. I have a couple friends who all developed it too, it’s permanent for them as well. Anyways, don’t worry about it, it’s not going to affect your life like depression and anxiety will, you’ll adapt and forget it’s there. Well, sometimes I try to remember what true silence is like, that makes me sad, but it only lasts a minute and then you just continue on.

I'll hit you up, cause your protocol is probably the answer to my problem too.

My MDMA abuse was long ago. But the situation I got myself in, unknownigly, led to a same sort of shit. And your nr. 0 recommandation will be an effort to me.

Stopping drug's, the one thing I have. The rest you mention is a piece of cake, in my personal case. For a lot cutting of friends seems like a hard one. But the drug's, and putting them away. That will be the hardest one for me.

How did you cope with that Thiago_gp?

Hey there, I just posted my recovery story on another thread. I just wanted to chime in about the tinnitus. I am thanking god it’s one of the only symptoms that seems permanent. It takes about two years, but after you adapt and get use to it. I’ve had it for 11 years, developed after starting Prozac. I quickly discontinued the medication, but the tinnitus seem to be permanent. I have a couple friends who all developed it too, it’s permanent for them as well. Anyways, don’t worry about it, it’s not going to affect your life like depression and anxiety will, you’ll adapt and forget it’s there. Well, sometimes I try to remember what true silence is like, that makes me sad, but it only lasts a minute and then you just continue on.
Wow you adapted for 11 years. Respect, it really bothered me when it started to influence hearing other people speak.

My Tinnitus, that build up in a few years time. Disolved at the moment my first prescribed Pregabalin hit. That 75mg and maybe the time I was on it helped. But the MF called Tinnitus was gone.

I just found out that green tea helps our brain a lot with the neurogenesis process... take a look guys:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22692966

Just bought 150g of green tea hahaha I will drink this for ever.
The powerful antioxidant in Green Tea is vulnarable for heat and get stabelized in acidic enviroments.

I recommend a cold brew Kombucha. Using tea water of 65 degrees C and some lemon or lime is another option.