• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Improved memory on Klonopin

Depressicaa

Bluelighter
Yes I know I sound like some sort of crazy idiot. But it seems that my short term memory vastly improved because of Klonopin. This is very strange, as it is supposed to make people forget things.

If this has happened to you, and you would like to describe your profile I would love to hear it.

If you would have a scientific explanation please also chime in.

If you want to call me a god damn retard, please help me bump my thread so that other people can help, thanks!

Facts about me:
I'm a guy! I am gonna fucking ask to be banned so I get a boy's name, I don't mind being called a girl, but I don't want girls to copy shit I do, like whip my dick out. This name does sound too much like Jessica.

I always assumed I should take half of whatever my doctors said it was okay to. Just made it up, no science, just thinking, half of what they told me to take is what I'll take, good idea, gonna stick with it, same with my amps.

So I'm prescribed 1mg Klonopin per day. I try not to take it cause they say tolerance is a bitch so I don't want this kind of bitch in my life. When I take it its .25 or the full .5 if I feel too lazy to break it, usually in social situations I don't bother breaking it.

Last edited:
well... i find that if my mind is moving to fast... and i am getting to far ahead of myself... that any type of depressant cant help ground me more in the moment. i do not think large doses of depressants help anyone remember anything... in fact i really do wish i remember who i fought last week =/

Didnt you allready start a thread just like this a couple days ago?

HA....are you laughing because this thread has to do with remembering things and she might have "forgot" that she posted the same thread a couple days ago?....if thats not what your laughing about then I have no clue why your laughing and please explain.

It took me a while to realize why you "lol"ed. That is, if im right on why your doing it. I felt like an idiot once I realized it.

If you want to call me a god damn retard, please help me bump my thread so that other people can help, thanks!

just becuz u do kpins and u believe it helps u improve ur memory - which is scientificly impossible - it doesnt mean ur retarded. how much kpins u do? and how often? cuz if u will reply me a post like "1-2 mg once in a while" or something like that then i may think ur retarded as u describe urself. plus if u take care of urself and take supplements and all that healthy living shit, in low doses benzos dont fuck ur mind that much

just becuz u do kpins and u believe it helps u improve ur memory - which is scientificly impossible - it doesnt mean ur retarded. how much kpins u do? and how often? cuz if u will reply me a post like "1-2 mg once in a while" or something like that then i may think ur retarded as u describe urself. plus if u take care of urself and take supplements and all that healthy living shit, in low doses benzos dont fuck ur mind that much

Uh...its actually not scientifically impossible for a benzo to improve your memory. Klonopin can take a person who is regularly on edge, and very erratic, and make them calm, relaxed, and more focused on whats going on around them. This, in turn, could help them remember things much more clearly because they are much more calm and therefore are able to take more time to remember things.
Its not directly improving the function of his/her brains memory neurons, etc....but its still indirectly improving his/her memory. Thus, showing that it actually IS possible to improve memory using klonopin.
Also, the OP is not retarded. This is a valid question, with an answer that you apparently didnt know about, or atleast didnt bother to think about.

Uh...its actually not scientifically impossible for a benzo to improve your memory. Klonopin can take a person who is regularly on edge, and very erratic, and make them calm, relaxed, and more focused on whats going on around them. This, in turn, could help them remember things much more clearly because they are much more calm and therefore are able to take more time to remember things.
Its not directly improving the function of his/her brains memory neurons, etc....but its still indirectly improving his/her memory. Thus, showing that it actually IS possible to improve memory using klonopin.
Also, the OP is not retarded. This is a valid question, with an answer that you apparently didnt know about, or atleast didnt bother to think about.

let me remind u that benzos very quickly build a tolerance ta all of its effects (anticonvulsant, myorelaxant, sedative, hypnotic, amnesiac) so ur argument is absurd

let me remind u that benzos very quickly build a tolerance ta all of its effects (anticonvulsant, myorelaxant, sedative, hypnotic, amnesiac) so ur argument is absurd

how does that make my argument absurd?

so what if tolerance builds? the medication could still be effective in its calming and relaxing qualities, resulting in a possible increase in the brains ability to recognize something and then register it in the brain for memory.

I honestly have no clue as to why you brought up the issue of tolerance. It has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying. Are you sure you read my post correctly?

how does that make my argument absurd?

so what if tolerance builds? the medication could still be effective in its calming and relaxing qualities

well when u build benzo tolerance u wont be able to get teh calming and relaxing effects:\

well when u build benzo tolerance u wont be able to get teh calming and relaxing effects:\

That's a logical fallacy called a red herring. Mr. white taught me about that in the 7th grade.

Klonopin improving memory (is not related to -) Klonopin causing a tolerance.

Badabing Badaboom.

anyways i have scientific proof, u guys got anything for me (based on science)?

if not then pls kindly stfu

my proof = Klonopin improves depressicaa's memory.

Sorry, I'm gonna ixnay myself from this conversation now. *parachutes from plane that's being engulfed in flames*

lol thats not a scientific fact thats only an empirical proof:\
fail

I dunno about memory. I always remember shit after I take benzos anymore. I like being in control of myself and actions. I think Klonopin is a Very strange benzo. If I take any Less than 2mgs at once, I will get moody as fuck and you wont want to be around me. I have found 3mgs at once yes, to be my Sweet spot. Thats the Only way these work for me, and its weird because they didn't work for weeks, and then last night it worked amazingly.

That's a logical fallacy called a red herring. Mr. white taught me about that in the 7th grade.

Klonopin improving memory (is not related to -) Klonopin causing a tolerance.

Badabing Badaboom.

yeah because klonapin improving memory doesnt exist, there for its imposisible for it to be related to anything klonapin related=D