• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm visiting Netherlands. Which truffels should I buy? Help me choose!

Dried mushrooms, like hash oil are processed psychoactive plant substances and as is true in many other countries this means you are not as 'protected' anymore by the legal lenience there may be on the unprocessed natural products.

It was not a dumb Brit but a troubled French girl who jumped. Most incidents also involve a lot of alcohol combined with other drugs that get demonized for the whole thing. It's a lot of retarded incident politics and international pressure anyway so I'm glad that truffles are exempted even if I don't use them myself anymore and don't really care about the differences anyway. Dried shrooms even when wet ones legal, could be found anyway - I don't think a lot has changed in practice but you might have to look harder for it. For consumer quantities I don't think it is a big deal anyway, what is a big deal is the improper use by tourists which is partially the responsibility of smart shop vendors.

Sclerotia / truffles are probably like a structure serving similar purposes as root crops or beets in plants. The contain less water so you need like 20 grams of fresh truffles compared to 30 grams of fresh Cubensis mushrooms which contain more water.

I don't get why the trip would be weak because you bought wet mushrooms, they should have sold you (or you should have eaten) 10 times as much by weight as if they had been dry.