• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm suicidal due to life crisis and LSD is my only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not about being young; Its about being inexperienced.

Anything will be only an adventure for the first times. Imagine, ascension of Mount Everest. For the tourist it will be the adventure of his life time. While for the sherpa its just another job. Same is sex. A rock star wont be as thrilled to f***, then the common concert-goer, who has a one night stand.

It wont matter, if you are young or not. Getting started with love will be an adventure - being 50 or 15 years old.

Things will also change. When you are 22, girls in the same age look for experienced lovers. But when you are 30, its for many same aged girls very attractive to have a "virgin". A lot will love to be the teacher and introduce you to the "adventure" of love.

LSD or any drug wont help in this matter. The biggest part of the "adventure of love" is get of over your anxiety. Most people fear to get rejected. Its actually part of the adventure. Ascension of Mount Everest wouldn't be an adventure without agony.

Just take it easy: Some do start young and some just need their time! Be open about your anxiety. A lot of girls have it, too. And appreciate a honest like-minded man. Its a tough way, but every adventure is tough. Would you like to watch Indiana Jones to achieve his goals without a hassle?

You didn't fail. Its not your fault, that the circumstances weren't right yet! Don't mind your look and education. There are girls that will only love you for your character. Finding them isn't easy, its part of the adventure.

Why are you fixated on LSD? Imo, there are a number of other agents that would suit your needs as well, if not better than LSD, imo.

But I wanted to respond with some thoughts I think might help you. First of all I emphasize with your situation. I can relate to you in a lot of ways, terrible social anxiety, isolation + great desire for a relationship that went unfulfilled. Dont kill yourself over this, this is just common life challenges that many people have experienced (and people who get relatonships still have to face other challenges). You have to be stronger than the difficulties life throws at you, and I know how hard it can be at times but that's the challenge of life on earth.

I also want to say that it is your own mind that is tormenting you. You have fixated on these dream of young love and its understandable because there is something special about young love, as you age you start to experience life differently, emotions aren't as overwhelming and life events can often seem less magical.

So the bad news is that you might never get to experience your dream of love young. I sure didn't. But again, that's life. Sometimes it breaks us, destroys our dreams and brings us to our knees.

But what you really want is to be happy. You only want young love so badly because you think it is the only way you can be happy and because you are so fixated on the idea, you wont let yourself be happy any other way. That is your problem, its your mind and the good news is if you fix your mind you can fix the problem.

There is no reason you cant be happy being in love at age 34 with a great life, if you would simply drop the idea that you need young love to be happy (easier said then done I know, but knowing the truth of this can be a big first step).

A psychedelic could help you see this, but the problem with psychedelics is they cant be guaranteed to work in a particular way. Its possible you can trip on LSD and be thrown into existential crises that have seemingly little to do with your desires.You also need a certain degree of clarity and maturity to navigate what psychedelics have to show you and this can be difficult to do at a young age without proper guidance.

What I am tryign to make sure you understand here though is that the problem is within you and not due to the circumstance of not getting what you want at this young age. If you would take steps to begin to see life more clearly, possibilities you never dreamed up could begin to open up for you. But you also must be willing to put in the time it takes to heal and work through these issues. Wanting an instant result can be a major obstacle in this type of work.

If I were you I'd combine the LSD with MDMA

and I'd also eventually try 60mg or more of DMT (breakthrough to hyperspace)

Last edited:
For the record, combining MDMA and LSD is a terrible idea - you first have to be able to handle the drugs by themselves and that requires experience. It's common sense.

On another note, I think many young women actually have similar issues involving fairytale romance and finding The One - only generally they have a stable enough life without despair, that is a much more painful combo. As someone else said, it's a part of life to find out that some things are not going to pan out the way you hoped or dreamed.. you grow up and illusions are bashed.
I'm not trying to be insensitive about "growing up", I understand it can be harder to come to terms with things because of the way you are - I have those issues too though I have alternative coping skills.

You'll find other ways to be happy, but only if you let yourself. I guess technically you are past adolescence, I'm not arguing that... but the flaw is rather that young love is all that great and that it is lasting and fulfilling. I get the beauty ideal and the whole appeal of say Romeo and Juliet, but the reality is that it's just a phase and that being young often involves having to learn from mistakes and finding your way.

And as weirdling says, relationships don't really stay magical usually, so even if you had found someone and enjoyed a few years with them it is truly doubtful that you would still think that validates your entire life. Now, finding it important or essential to love and be loved at some point that would not be strange at all, everyone deserves that. But at 22 there is still plenty of time, the question is not whether you are already too late (no you're not), but whether you allow yourself to stay frozen in your perspective or just first letting go and finding general satisfaction in other things so that you can work towards it step by step.

I believe you when you suggest that you are difficult about your standards for a partner and that you don't think you'll have much demand but if you stop focussing on your ideals and instead maximize your chances over time, you can still meet a person to have love and mutual appreciation, which is much more substantial than the fleeting excitement of dating when young.

You still have quite a number of years ahead where women your age can still easily be gorgeous. At 30 I met a woman of 35 who looks very young for her age. And mind you I have plenty of issues.

Please don't talk yourself into something that doesn't have to be that way, the things you insist you are certain about that are unacceptable shouldn't matter so much, start being open to the immeasurable uncertainties of the future and put your effort into trying to benefit the most from it.

It's easiest to try and find the flaws in every post you get as a response, but the real assignment is to actually consider what if people are right?

Last edited:
Trying to base your life's happiness on another person is not sustainable. You need to base it on yourself. It there's one person you need to learn to love, it's yourself. And I don't mean that to encourage a sort of narcissism - loving yourself because of how great you are. On the contrary - you are imperfect and unhappy. And that is precisely the reason why you need to learn to love yourself, and the thing to base your love on - on developing compassion for yourself.

I know I said I wouldn't respond anymore, but why does everyone keep thinking this was the case? I didn't base happiness on anyone. I just took it for what it was, an emotion. It was fulfillment I wanted. I wouldn't base that on a person. I based it on an experience. And I valued other things (like angry shoegazing music, and storms, of course), but of course it was my obsessive mind that fixated on the primary goal rather than wanting to branch out.

I'm just gonna be honest and say you should not be trying any recreational drugs in such a state of psychological turmoil as you're in. It's too risky. Yes these drugs have been shown to help certain psychiatric problems... but this is in a guided therapy with a trained professional and lots of screenings and safety guards put into place. I would strongly, strongly advise against you dabbling with recreational drugs, especially psychedelics and MDMA, until you are out of this emotional crisis.

I'm sorry, but you contradict yourself, first you said medication didn't help, then you said you never took medication.

I'm not too sure if you ever tried therapy, you said you did, but you also said medication didn't help, so.

Therapy can definitely help, but it comes down to finding what specific needs you have.

You're only 22 ffs, I hanged myself around the age of 20, my wife found me, cut me loose, (I was grey, pissed myself and was having a wonderful colorful dream experience, (DMT?) it really came down to seconds)
And survived, since that day life has been full of ups and downs, some days I really don't know how much I can take anymore, on other days I'm so happy to experience life and had a second chance, life is a struggle, OK, some people have it way easier than others, but some people have it way worse as well, and I know very well this doesn't do anything to make you feel better, but giving up is just too easy.

Therapy can definitely help, but it's expensive.
Doing LSD on your own is not the answer, although people are working with LSD therapy which give good results, so combined with therapy it might help.
I don't know you at all, but I do see you have an attitude problem, you can make a lot of change if you start with yourself.

If you think drugs are the answer then personally I've found Ayahuasca to be the best healer so far, in a guided ceremony that is, next I'm going to try Iboga, which is also a great healer, both mentally as physically.

It's all about making a shift in your perception of reality and your worldview.

EDIT:

After reading your first comment more carefully I realize what a fucking asshole I am again, I'm sincerely sorry...

Last edited:
I agree with the above guy in that if you must use drugs, I'd recommend aya or San Pedro in a ceremony. So much better than taking acid by yourself. See in order to get the most out of your early psychedelic sessions and especially in the case of someone with a disturbed psychology such as yourself, you need guidance from someone with experience. Its too difficult to be your own guide when you are tripping.

I met my ex, who I was with for 12 years, when I was 18. I was desperate for a love, and we fell hard, but she ended up being quite emotionally abusive and over the course of 12 years my life became by far the worst it's ever been. I would have been better off without someone, I wanted to die every day by the end. Then after that, when I was 31, I stumbled upon an amazing girl who I've been with for almost 2 years now. I'm 33 now, and I feel younger than I felt all through my twenties. Age is just a number... youth is a state of mind more than it is a biological state, once you pass actual adolescence (which ends before 25). My thirties are easily the best part of my life thus far.

I'm sorry, but you contradict yourself, first you said medication didn't help, then you said you never took medication.

Because I misread Solipsis' comment and thought he said "psychedelic", instead of "psychiatric". I've taken popular psychiatric drug/SSRI/MAOI on the market for sure + took it as prescribed. Too many to list. Nothing helped my situation.

You're still young man, I also had a hard time growing up, and still do, but the way you deal with situations will change eventually.

Sometimes it takes a small thing to turn a situation around completely.

Usually you have to hit rock bottom before that happens, it can take a very long time and seem completely impossible and endless, but it will come.

Churchill said :
"When you're going through hell keep going".

Life is brutal, but some things are worth to fight for.

I'm 33 and still life is hard, psychologically, I had my share of psychological problems took ssri's for years, fucked me up even worse and was pure agony to get off from, but eventually you learn to handle it much better the older you get.
The real change comes well after 30, your age is still difficult.

Just fight your way through all this shit, it gets better.

Last edited:
Have you ever been screened for complex PTSD?

The things you mention in our OP would certainly be enough to cause it, and it can take years before it flares up and become too difficult to deal with. The intensity you describe, and your intensity when you post, may be a sign of hyper-vigilance. Not being able to concentrate or perform what used to be normal tasks is a symptom connected with PTSD. PTSD varies in strength over time.

A lot of people dealing with trauma deny that they have trauma, because they survival response is to push the feelings and emotional pain away. It might take form as depression, anxiety or flashbacks, - at different degrees. The diagnosis you already have is not in conflict with the possibility of also having PTSD.

I don't want to recommend anything for you, as a lot of information is difficult to communicate through a forum. There is little to go on to give advice, a lot of information is filled in by our assumptions.

I suggest that you get screened for (complex) PTSD if you haven't already been though it. PTSD patients are difficult to diagnose because they often avoid talking about trauma. There are a lot of websites where you can read about symptoms and see if it fits before you see a doctor.
In my own experience MDMA has helped me work through the worst symptoms of PTSD. It is rough, but I'm able to process stuff and put things to rest. I did a lot of reading about PTSD and drug research before I did anything.

If you are severely depressed, or taking any medication, I don't recommend MDMA. Unless you are convinced it all stems from PTSD, and even then it must be done with great care, because you might feel more depressed in the days after.

Just popping any drug will not heal you. You need to do it in a context. To get better is not just about popping a substance, it has to be done in the right setting and mindset. It is confronting, and what is revealed must be dealt with emotionally and rationally. I'm not convinced it is a good idea for you to take drugs alone or in a setting were your mission isn't the focus for the company.

I have used MDMA to selv-medicate for PTSD. The high made me able to face the most damaged parts of me, and I was able to cry and feel grief and pain.

I did not use LSD until I was more stable, and I don't think it is a good idea to take a lot of LSD when on the edge.

I'm not convinced that you have PTSD or should take this or that. I'm suggesting that you look into it and learn more about it.

Don't rush it. Know what you do. You will get better, even if it doesn't feel like it's true right now.

Biologically, "youth" (possibly what is really called "adolescence", which is what many British researchers are now proposing, and I lean with) ends around age 25, when the prefrontal cortex is fully developed. I only have three years left. Statistically, I failed. I will not be able to go from nobody to somebody in a short amount of time (around a year) and start the foundation.
I retrieved my pass word to tell you this:
Yes you can change dramatically at that age. In some cases adolescence and all its problems (like shit brain) can last until that age. Especially when the last few years werent that great, you had little support from your family, no money, traumatic life events etc. This all contributes to you having trouble finding your place.

I turned at least parts of my life around at age 24 after being a complete fuck up for 4 years prior to that. All I needed was a new start, new place to live. My learning difficulties were gone and I have university degrees now.
The brain stuff you were citing: All this means is that you probably wont be a child prodigy pianist or some other kind of genius. You dont need to be, almost nobody is.

I will answer you in a dry, detached and clinical fashion. Please keep in mind though, that I have sympathy for your situation and you are not alone, people have and will continue to rise above situations such as yours; the crueler inverse way of saying this is that you are not unique and your problems are not uniquely insurmountable (which is part of the essential arrogance of the suicide: the cliché, of course, is that it's a "temporary solution to a permanent problem," but this is dismissive of the suicidal individual's perception that his problem is permanent. Yours is not; your idea that you have set your destiny into stone by not achieving a certain set of goals—more on these, very specifically, later—by a certain age is based on at best an incomplete understanding of scientific ideas about neurodevelopment. The poster directly above me is on the right track.)

Taking the classical psychedelics in your current state of mind is not at all advisable.
You should disregard any advice to the contrary above, particularly as regards the two non-classical psychedelics ayahuasca (really not a "drug," properly speaking, but a family of drug combinations, mostly idiosyncratic to the particular provider, coupled sometimes with certain rituals which, preternatural pretence aside, may have a great deal of resonance in a Jungian-type therapeutic context) and iboga (which while a single drug, as all plant compounds do, dosing is an uncertain business at best), as the two of them are extremely unpredictable and often done in questionable settings. Treatment with LSD alone could result in a horror trip but is also likely to result in a Himalayan height of self-perceived insight which has little applicability following.

Self-treatment with MDMA is a particularly bad suggestion in that the comedown "blue Monday" effect is very difficult for a person struggling with depression, and even more so because MDMA creates an artificial sense of "empathy" or relatedness with others, and in someone with a preoccupation with their difficulties or failure in relatedness/relationships, there is the possibility of a feeling of epiphany and of this problem being "solved" while on MDMA and then found out to be not so solved thereafter (particularly doing so with an intimate partner with whom you are having difficulty, or with a remotely potential intimate partner in the case), the psychological difficulties then compounding the neurochemical ones. MDMA is being investigated as therapy for a number of things, some more legitimate than others (viz. PTSD—which you mention briefly but do not elaborate on or seem to consider the issue at hand), but social anxiety and autism-spectrum disorders including the syndrome formerly known as Asperger's are among the more questionable indications in my opinion*, despite recent headline-garnering studies from the usual suspects. If MDMA has any potential for such uses, it is not as a self-treatment and moreover not as an outpatient treatment. This is to say nothing of the questionable quality of MDMA procured via illicit channels.

As far as MDMA for autism goes, I fear that it gives a lot of false promise, as rather intuitively the "empathic" state of MDMA might "draw one out" of social isolation and difficulty socializing; the effect of the drug as such is transient and the effect of the therapies as promulgaated by MAPS are to a great deal dependent upon the non-pharmacological aspects of therapy. Autism has, however, been a tough nut to therapeutically crack for decades, and there is no miracle coming down the pike, and certainly not from MDMA. MAPS and their associates are speaking generally too cute by half and let activism color their science—this is not an exception but the rule, of course, MAPS likes call themselves a "nonprofit pharmaceutical company," their research on and marketing of MDMA is to be viewed like Jannsen's on risperidone.)

The safest and most likely to be beneficial illicit/currently unapproved drug for yo u to self-administer is most likely ketamine*, however, you fit the profile of the individual (many of whom post here) who has a tendency towards a slippery slope of ketamine addiction which is a serious and often-underestimated problem. Ketamine's antidepressant effects are real, but especially to a certain type of person (under which category I would include persons with autism-spectrum traits) the ketamine experience probably mostly by virtue of it's emptiness and isolativeness (almost as an inverse of MDMA's connectedness) can be extremely reinforcing, and the pattern of ketamine abuse is going to be disastrous for people who already have problems with social connections. (I'll go ahead and give one of the few statements I'll make here regarding my personal life and state that both myself and a close friend, with whom I shared some elements of a psychological profile and social history, both lost very dear relationships with women due to our abuse of ketamine.)

So there is nothing I can really recommend to you from the armamentarium of non-licit (i.e., illicit or quasi-licit) psychoactive drugs as self- and monotherapy for the issues that you describe. There is also little that mainstream pharmacotherapy has to provide except for symptomatic treatment of, e.g. anxiety, depression, etc. Psychotherapy, which you've already expressed your disdain for, does offer hope but it involves a great deal of work possibly over an extended period of time. You might benefit from more traditional psychodynamic approaches, but that is a clinical decision between you and your proviers.

One pharmacological point that I might add is testosterone. You might benefit from getting yours checked and possibly supplemented exogenously (possibly even supraphysiologically.) This can help greatly not only physically but with confidence, assertiveness, and a general feeling of well being.

Essentially, it sound as if to me that your problem, above and beyond any diagnoses you may have been given, but as a mutually toxic comorboditiy, is a social and existential one that is shared by a great many young men your age. Central to it is a preoccupation with your perceived failure in relations with women. There are a lot of social reasons why this is happening, which are for another place and time, but this issue of romantic failure as a catalyst for existential emptiness among young men of your generation is one that crops up in many places, from the ironic (4chan's ">tfw no gf") to the extremely dark (Elliot Rodger's manifesto.) But if I can offer you one thing from a post that has been overwhelmingly proscriptive and negative, it is that what you should be looking for some healing at the existential level (an idealized relationship won't be realized at all, and a good relationship won't be realized without existential healing and existential connection between the two of you), which is why, I gather, you're interested in LSD/psychedelics, it's just that you do not seem at the moment stable enough to indulge in them.

For now, if you are serious about LSD and psychedelics as a solution to existential angst (which I briefly experienced, less briefly advocated, and for a longer period of time lived in circles where such solutions were taken for granted), it's a focus on getting to a point at which you can use them as tools for such. This involves in working on self esteem (working out, etc. are all clichéd points and ones which render me a bit of a hypocrite but are all important), a diet (very important), possibly hormones, almost certainly traditional psychotherapy and quite possibly medications. Perhaps in a future where psychedelic psychotherapy is formalized, professionalized, and clinically proven to be effective you would benefit from the same but unless you find yourself enrolled in a study you will not be receiving it. Do not attempt to do it yourself and do not seek it out in nonprofessionals, even soi-disant "underground psychotherapists," with or without credentials. Even those with credentials may have methods which are questionable and are certainly unproven. Some of them have very unfortunate and possibly exploitative agendas (I've encountered at least one credentialed one who's agendas included sexual exploitation.)

So I hope you do not find this over-deflating. There is, in fact, hope in your position, and your fate is not sealed at your young age, as much as you may not want to hear it, or any other cliché regarding suicide. Some of the ideas you are pondering and that others are advocating, however, are dangerous. Heroin or Suicide, goes the song by the edgily and paradoxically named Leftöver Crack. It's not a legitimate dichotomy, nor is the one realized by merely replicing "heroin" with any other drug. Heroin, in fact, might offer you a great deal of relief, but also a very expensive, and escalatingly so, and overall shitty lifestyle and no solution to the existential center of your troubles. Point being, whatever palliative and/or therapeutic option(s) you pick won't be a magical salve. Healing from all this takes a lot of work. But it's doable.

This is one of the serious reservations I have with the MAPS model and one of a number of reasons I stopped donating to them; the other reasons in large part being related to concern about their marketing approach, bias in their research, and certain political issues. I worry about "blue Monday" suicide risk and think it taken not seriously enough when working in a clinical population. I believe that MDMA psychotherapy should be considered in a class with nascent ketamine pharmacotherapy for depresesion along with the more traditional ECT where at least initially the treatments must be done in an inpatient context.

None of the foregoing is clinical or medical advice. As I have not evaluated you in person, or performed any other clinical assessment, nor a review of your records, overall life situation and the larger context of your illness, psychiatric and medical history, medication history, and many other factors that may impact your situation as described, nothing that I post here can or should be taken as professional or clinical advice and furthermore there is no professional relationship in place. Therefore, anything that I post here is strictly for informational purposes only and to express my own opinion which I make no guarantee of being correct. Before undertaking any treatments, interventions, or changes to your current treatment, it is essential that you be in contact with your physician or other provider(s), including providing absolute and full disclosure of substance abuse and/or other sensitive issues.

Last edited:
That's an amazing post SKL!

The point you made about testosterone is e very important one, for years I struggled with a general feeling of fatigue and hopelessness, suicidal, unhappy, over stressed, anxious, neurotic... it's still not fixed, and after doing my own research I became convinced that I had a dopamine deficit since the direct correlation between prolactin, dopamine, and testosterone.

My doctor wasn't convinced and said you can only check dopamine levels in the brain by lumbar puncture, so I never had it checked, then I brought up the point that there's a direct correlation between dopamine and testosterone, but he dismissed it as nonsense, I guess he was sleeping that day in med school.

So I moved on to a better doctor, and finally had my testosterone levels checked and they were indeed very low, 385, normal levels are around 200 and 1100, so 385 for a 33 year old man who works out a lot is very low.These are levels you see with an 80 year old type 2 diabetic man, not with a physically healthy person of quite young age.

I'm trying to elevate my T levels naturally, but now I know I have a dopamine related problem as well, and both testosterone and dopamine are crucial hormones that regulate your mood and happiness, for a man it will make a HUGE difference if testosterone levels are increased.

Eating more fats, omega 3, 6, 9 can help increasing testosterone, but they need to be balanced as well, saturated and monounsaturated fats are the most important.
Olive oil and fishtail supplements can help with this.

A lot of people still underestimate the importance of a good functioning hormonal system and the influence hormones have on our general feeling of well being.
Brain chemistry and how we behave influence each other constantly, love, lack of love, meditation, too much sleep, too little sleep, even shopping, all these things influence our brain chemistry.

When we sleep too little our CNS won't recover as well, our workouts are worse, our cortisol levels will rise, we won't recover, we become grumpy, resulting in a lack of love because people will react to this behavior in a similar way, so we'll have less endorphins and this can result in a downward spiral which is very hard to end.

Last edited:
That's an amazing post SKL!

The point you made about testosterone is e very important one, for years I struggled with a general feeling of fatigue and hopelessness, suicidal, unhappy, over stressed, anxious, neurotic... it's still not fixed, and after doing my own research I became convinced that I had a dopamine deficit since the direct correlation between prolactin, dopamine, and testosterone.

My doctor wasn't convinced and said you can only check dopamine levels in the brain by lumbar puncture, so I never had it checked, then I brought up the point that there's a direct correlation between dopamine and testosterone, but he dismissed it as nonsense, I guess he was sleeping that day in med school.

So I moved on to a better doctor, and finally had my testosterone levels checked and they were indeed very low, 385, normal levels are around 200 and 1100, so 385 for a 33 year old man who works out a lot is very low.These are levels you see with an 80 year old type 2 diabetic man, not with a physically healthy person of quite young age.

I'm trying to elevate my T levels naturally, but now I know I have a dopamine related problem as well, and both testosterone and dopamine are crucial hormones that regulate your mood and happiness, for a man it will make a HUGE difference if testosterone levels are increased.

Eating more fats, omega 3, 6, 9 can help increasing testosterone, but they need to be balanced as well, saturated and monounsaturated fats are the most important.
Olive oil and fishtail supplements can help with this.

A lot of people still underestimate the importance of a good functioning hormonal system and the influence hormones have on our general feeling of well being.
Brain chemistry and how we behave influence each other constantly, love, lack of love, meditation, too much sleep, too little sleep, even shopping, all these things influence our brain chemistry.

When we sleep too little our CNS won't recover as well, our workouts are worse, our cortisol levels will rise, we won't recover, we become grumpy, resulting in a lack of love because people will react to this behavior in a similar way, so we'll have less endorphins and this can result in a downward spiral which is very hard to end.

All sound advice. Diet and sleep cycle is very important.

As for testosterone exogenous replacement is going to do better than all of the "natural" options (zinc, whatever), and if your T levels are low or even if you feel symptomatically low-T it might be worth it to begin a regimen of weekly or biweekly injections of testosterone enanthate or cypionate, I have and it's by no means a wonder drug but does a lot to build energy, sociability, confidence, and overall sense of well being. I take higher doses than would be recommended by pretty much all mainstream medicine but I like the results. Without sourcing, there are a lot of "anti-aging" clinics about that will gladly test you and provide you with hormonal remedies and even HGH if you can afford it; also, black/grey-market produced testosterone productss are very readily available (much more so than, say, psychedelic "research" chemicals; good sources for them and other anabolics can be easily found using mainstream web searches) and many of them are of quite high quality: developing a safe and reliably dosed product seems in these circles to be taken much more seriously than in other black market areas ("E" pills, blotters, etc.) although under-dosing happens especially when extraordinary claims of dose are made.

So think you're supposed to be a genius or a prodigy? That makes you an arrogant asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.