• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm on a tear. Is a fifth of vodka mixed with grapefruit juice plus 100 mg of Valium

Speed King

Bluelighter
I'm in a depressed state . I ate at least 100 mg of Valium and a fifth of 80 proof vodka so far. Is that a lot?

damn brother
all i can say is goodluck maybe have that bail money ready

damn brother
all i can say is goodluck maybe have that bail money ready

Lol. Yeah brother, that's quite a lot of valium. I have Rx for 1 mg. Klonopin and usually one or two is enough. It's generally not a great idea to mix benzos with alcohol, so I hope you're okay.

I hope you're OK. If you are reading this and still conscious maybe call people to take you to the hospital? Stay safe.

SpeedKing, you know better than this ;). I do hope everything works out.

Speed hunni, what the fuck have you done?!

You know that I'm your friend, why didn't you come to me for help if you were feeling this way?

Please, get to a hospital if you read this. I don't want you to die!

I have tried to PM you but your inbox is full so I can't get through.

Please update us ASAP. I'm very worried about you mate.

Please be ok. I hope you're safe.

Wow... please do check in when you snap out of it :(. Asking questions like this after taking the drugs is obviously not a good idea, hope you're alright.

Oh, I've been trying to get a hold of you for a bit, guess I see this has been what's going on..

That's a lot of Diazepam by itself, combine alcohol and that can't be a good time.

Please, please let us know if you're okay, or let someone know. This is a pretty scary thing to read.

Hey, I don't know you but I do know that's a LOT of Valium alone let alone mixed with Vodka. I hope you're okay and able to reply to all of your friends on here very soon.

I'm fine. I tried posting anonymously. I woke up today with 9, 10 mg Valums left and an empty fifth of 80 proof Vodka. I don't want to tell a doctor about having depressive thoughts. I would be cut off perminately. I have decided to not ever drink liquor or buy a fifth of anything again. This must be the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life. Since I'm being open, I had a doctor cut me off Oxymorphone ER almost cold turkey. One of my family members moved away for the first time in my life and the other two are getting married three months apart from each other. In the last few months, I had my personal life turned upside down. I have had suicidal thoughts on occasion and reciently they have picked up a bit. I feel that I can get over this on my own and maybe through the support sections of Bluelight. I apologize to those of you that I possibly bothered by my post.

I cleared in/out box. if anyone helpful wants to chat, please do. I must thank the Lord that I didn't die last night or end up in the hospital. I will find a way to address this issue with someone who can help. I got super pissed and decided to deal with it incorrectly. Like I said, I woke up just fine. No OD feeling. Not even a headache/hangover. Someone was watching over me.

I was gonna say, you're the speed king, do some speed to level all those downers out!

But seriously, I'm glad you're OK man. The most valium I ever took was around 40 mgs and that was far too much for me. The only reason I was able to stay conscious was by pounding down two energy drinks at around 300 mgs of caffeine each.

Glad you're ok. Doctors can be tricky. I didn't tell my previous doctor for quite a while about my drinking because I had been prescribed a benzo from him for years. The only real reason was because I thought he would cut me off my medication immediately if I told him which was the last thing I needed. But I ended up finally telling him and much to my relief he didn't even mention anything about it and it ended up being a good thing. With that said tho, there are doctors (albeit incompetent ones) that may have. With that said can you just talk to your doctor about being more depressed? I think it's generally good to be honest with your doctor now, but you don't have to disclose everything. Either way Pm me if you need someone to talk to.

I'm sorry you're feeling alone here, but many of us can relate to what you are getting through. I went cold off H recently and it goes without saying - it was awful. These battles can be won though. We are already stronger than we were the day before.

And we wouldn't be here if we didn't care.

I had the mindset of it was hard to open up to other people while having certain deep issues. I am seeing that is not the case.

I've been in that mindset too. Just too hard to express my sadness so I kept it in. I still find myself isolating sometimes even though I quit drinking. I recently reconnected with my best friend from high school. She is in recovery too. It really helps to have someone to talk to. Don't be scared to open up here with us. We really do care! Message me anytime you want. I've been there man. I'm here just about every day. Sending you a hug! <3

Thanks T. Calderone. I'm almost surprised how much love is here. Well, I'm not surprised any more :)

Don't you forget that I am here too.

Anything, anytime. I've got your back my lovely.