• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I'm not completely out of the woods, but I can see the horizon

Free at last

Bluelighter
12 orthopedic surgeries, been on Vicodin, perks for 13 years. At my worst it was ten a day. Got tired on the bullshit and being a slave. Tapered down over a month, last two days I only took one 5 milligram and then jumped. Never missed any work during this. Today is day nine free and clear and I'm feeling pretty good.

I recently bought a 20k camper and put it in some property in the woods. Currently sitting out here with the wife, kids and dogs enjoying life.

It's nice not to be handcuffed and chasing shit

Depending on my state of mind I can either get relief or sometimes even rage out. Theres a thread about this "bad" side of weed goin on over here with a poll and all. Do you sometimes "rage out" on weed?

Bike wreck?
They wanna operate on me I cant yet or maybe never the pain is real though. Top it off I fell down some concrete steps a coupla weeks ago and fractured some bones in right leg... which reminds me i need those xrays and ct scans. Tryin to stay still but gotta move too is a bitch. lol
one

Depending on my state of mind I can either get relief or sometimes even rage out. Theres a thread about this "bad" side of weed goin on over here with a poll and all. Do you sometimes "rage out" on weed?
I glanced over that thread just now, someone mentioned getting Lyme disease. I got bit by a tick 16 months ago and got Lyme.

I went from being able to backpack 10 miles with a 50 pound pack to not being able to cut my lawn.

0/10 do not recommend.

How do I post pics here, I can't figure it out

Bike wreck?
They wanna operate on me I cant yet or maybe never the pain is real though. Top it off I fell down some concrete steps a coupla weeks ago and fractured some bones in right leg... which reminds me i need those xrays and ct scans. Tryin to stay still but gotta move too is a bitch. lol
one
Sports and car accidents. First knee reconstruction I was 15, 43 now.

Ouch!
I see why ya aint chasing nothin. hahaha
im kinda in the same boat but want to get outta urbania bs. im trying.
I had my last knee reconstruction about 5 years ago but I started using 7 or 8 years prior.

It's nice coming out here after work, deer and critters walking 20 feet away.

Skunks are bad though, last week wife got here at 2am, and let the dogs out, one got sprayed. I've killed 5 skunks since then. I don't negotiate with terrorists, lol.

We gotta do what we gotta do but damn thats fucked up skunks of all things? lol Any porcupines around or groundhogs?
Tell me how to post pics and I'll show you a picture of "Chuck". He's the groundhog who lives next door. We feed him, about 6 raccoons that come every night, all the deer and the sandhill cranes. The skunks used to eat but not so much anymore.

We gotta do what we gotta do but damn thats fucked up skunks of all things? lol Any porcupines around or groundhogs?
I know right? Skunks are cool and actually loving animals. (Deglanded that is) but they we're probably just scared of his dogs
Its a defense

It's not easy, my knees hurt and my energy is not 100% but I'm going to make it.
Its never easy i find. fuckin ever but would be more comfortable on a mountain somewhere (else haha).
Ya got this right what options are there. When a mf outta options its time to get busy and bounce. lol
see ya bro best always

It's not easy, my knees hurt and my energy is not 100% but I'm going to make it.

Hi, really glad about you having quit opiates for good.
As you mention energy being not 100%, I wonder if you know that opiates will significantly lower Testosterone production and this can persist after discontinuation for some people.
If you have low test symptoms you may want to get bloodwork to check if your HPTA has resumed working properly.