I'm going to overdose with the next month once I obtain the heroin

I'd be able to be functional and complete adl I am unable to do. I could sit patiently without pain waiting for the doctors constantly. So many things could change.... My income wouldn't go to dope so I could buy the food I and my dog needs. No one seems to understand even as I'm having spasms, pain, and discomfort. It's not right. It's why the migrant children are treated the way they are as that is just American health care the rest of the world is finally seeing. Chemically induced sedation so people allow problems to continue neglected. I'm just not going to be apart of this anymore.

Yes I know the wolf story.... The boy gets eaten in the end as no one believes their cry for help. I'm not just screaming wolf though, but rather trying to end my life. Why don't you try it and tell me how well you do?

I'd be able to be functional and complete adl I am unable to do. I could sit patiently without pain waiting for the doctors constantly. So many things could change.... My income wouldn't go to dope so I could buy the food I and my dog needs. No one seems to understand even as I'm having spasms, pain, and discomfort. It's not right. It's why the migrant children are treated the way they are as that is just American health care the rest of the world is finally seeing. Chemically induced sedation so people allow problems to continue neglected. I'm just not going to be apart of this anymore.

Yes I know the wolf story.... The boy gets eaten in the end as no one believes their cry for help. I'm not just screaming wolf though, but rather trying to end my life. Why don't you try it and tell me how well you do?

Are you suggesting I commit suicide? Just saying though man, I had a lot of sympathy when I read your first post, but then several demands for money/bitcoins and about 200 suicide threats later I am about as sympathetic to you as a bystander is to an 8 year old threatening to run away from home. Sure, it would suck if the 8 year old did that, but it's starting to look really unlikely. You are getting less & less credible with every suicide threat you make, and your immature "the world owes me heroin or im gonna kill myself!" mentality isn't very endearing.

^^ what he said.^^^
you need therapy tacodude, and Or methadone.
why you wanna stay on dope forever?
That ain’t living. Trust me.
if you gave yourself enough time to get clean you would see life in a different light.
with that said I am praying for your mental health.

Are you suggesting I commit suicide? Just saying though man, I had a lot of sympathy when I read your first post, but then several demands for money/bitcoins and about 200 suicide threats later I am about as sympathetic to you as a bystander is to an 8 year old threatening to run away from home. Sure, it would suck if the 8 year old did that, but it's starting to look really unlikely. You are getting less & less credible with every suicide threat you make, and your immature "the world owes me heroin or im gonna kill myself!" mentality isn't very endearing.

I understand you I just want you to know that Ive known a guy like that IRL. I wasn't able to maintain the relationship for the same reason but the suffering was real, idk what to do here but suicide treat are never to take ligthly

I understand you I just want you to know that Ive known a guy like that IRL. I wasn't able to maintain the relationship for the same reason but the suffering was real, idk what to do here but suicide treat are never to take ligthly

If he was going to kill himself for lack of heroin, then there's obviously nothing any of us can do. There's 4 pages of people trying to support him and he just stubbornly repeating the same threats. I can't help but feel that tho this guy may have some suicidal thoughts, he is nowhere near as close to actually doing it as he wants us to believe and that the main purpose of this thread is to try and solicit donations from Bluelight without begging too overtly. If he just made a thread asking for money and bitcoins to buy drugs it would be deleted pretty quick, but wrap it up in suicidal ideation and it's allowed to stand. Just an observation.

I know I wasnt able to do anything irl too. When I said I didnt know what to do it wasnt a joke sadly

You don't even acknowledge this has been going on ten years.... Half of my life while the other half I allowed my parents to control my health care accepting I should cut corners wherever to save them money as no one will do for me like they have, which is far from the truth. They raised me to be an object and a whore telling me being given money for good grades is a bribe and not rewarding effort while when they wanted to save money on tooth extractions I was bribed 20 for each tooth I pulled leading me to rip one of the teeth out probably leading to the root of the tooth that grew in to be close to my sinus causing excruciating sinus pain because the new tooths rotted and the pulp exposed. They made sure to take care of my health enough to tell everyone else they took great care of me when they prevented me from developmental labels and psychiatric care I likely needed as a child leaving me to be teased and mistreated sabotaging me throughout school and life. When I finally improved socially, emotionally, and in school when I began to use cannabis I was called a drug addict, constantly undermined, and illegally threatened on the street before being 18 when I was 16 over a stupid plant. I ended up on opioid because I needed something that could be legal to manage the issues the cannabis had and using them I realized this low back issue has been around long before the drug use yet never acknowledged because my parents wanted to save money.

It is the same thing now every day. I can't even feed my dog today, tomorrow, and possibly even Sunday as I do this focus group to come up on 200$ to get me through this week as I continue telling my doctors about suicidal intent. I even self checked into the hospital psychiatric emergency with scratches on my wrist going down the road as my scissors weren't sharp enough and multiple head trauma banging my head on the wall waking up 2-4 in the morning repeatedly in pain wanting my life to end hoping I can concussion myself unconscious or even kill myself. Obviously it's not that easy.

Seriously fuck all of you. I haven't overdosed this month the many times I had the chance as my one true friend in life is trying to be there for me and I'm doing my best to respect and honor that by continuing to make effort to live and connect to mental health that can't evaluate me until substance use is stable and my pain as both cause excessive anxiety and depression making it impossible to evaluate while they won't discuss split dosing the methadone and just want me to overdose to try to make it last all day. I'm not demanding money and BTC, but making it clear that if I continue to be denied treatment by doctors I am chasing down literally getting to the point I can't see while walking because my health is so unstable yet not wanting to stop needing to get whatever done all I can get back in bed before my back gives into extreme pain as well as sometimes my right leg buckling as I put weight on it...

The doctors don't see it in the ten minutes they see me so they accuse me of the worst just like you assholes are doing now too...

Don't worry though as whether or not I receive the MDMA sample I ordered the same time a dragon coves supposed pure heroin only for him to send me fentanyl and call me a scammer when I needed that to be pure heroin to return to my job. I'm not risking the darknet again. I'm going to buy 150$ worth of heroin, 3 bars of (likely just etiz), and a bottle of sailor jerries all to go with whatever I decide for my last meal. I was thinking of a burger or maybe a pizza. I'm not gonna let my birthday come again. I'll also leave the envelope with the adress from the package original dragon cove sent with my login information to the marketplace to see that a transaction occurred, he made the choice to fuck up my last resort, and that it lead to my choice to kill myself finally even though I made effort afterwords out of respect to the one friend who truly cares. I'll post my first name and state so y'all can confirm my death

Unless something changes it's going to happen. I've never demanded anything per say, but I've definitely stated certain things would be likely the only way someone on these boards can help me unless someone connected to the medical industry can find me a doctor who won't mistreat me based on an exaggerated history that wasn't true to start, but became true the further they pushed it while undermining me constantly cutting support for even food because of stupid shit like I presented wrong to them after presenting right then after being ignored for nearly half a day starting to get agitated and upset a lot due to hunger. Constantly they hound me for being unhappy when I'm physically suffering even punishing me for not being able to just smile through pain that's unbearable even accusing everything being mental, which I've done my best to accept in the past along with the addiction labels that don't stick as I'd give up opioid, cannabis, even psychedelics to go onto antipsychotics or whatever the fuck they want to give me if it meant being pain free, but if anything their medications made me worse not just sort term.

You've proved to me even on the boards I've been on my whole life, making a real connection with tricomb I wish I was able to get over my trust issues to meet in person for once, and seemed like a place with people who understood. Obviously I'm wrong. It's the same bullshit I'll always recieve because I learned to late the reality of life and it's too late to recover alone. I'm done posting here... I wasn't expecting much. Proof that there is no one there and a place for all of this to be recorded so after I die maybe there will be a realization of what's wrong in the world so no one goes through what I went through again. Obviously I am just going to become a statistic and this will be just ramblings for my parents to obsess over trying to figure out why because just like every other words I've said my whole life long before cannabis and drugs came into the picture has always been treated as ramblings even when proving a hypothesis with the scientific method. I'm done with being dehumanized. Either I become humanized or I kill myself. I've begged just for help removing these labels that sabotaged me after detox. I'm tired of the corrupt doctors that neglect me literally saying they want to keep their license to help others when I see their other patients and everyone neglected.

I'm just done. Obviously you all don't care treating me like a child that doesn't understand how much life I have left when that's the exact reason I am going to end it. You act like I don't care about who gets hurt when I do and it kills me, but not as much as every day getting worse and worse. This may hurt those who care about me in the moment, but it will be fleeting compared to the lifetime I'm looking at being an abused and neglected disabled adult. I'm fucking tired of all the bullshit.... I'm tired of going weeks without sleep because the doctor's won't provide enough to keep me from developing withdrawals at night when I can't just take the dose later especially when it doesn't last 12 hours. I was going to walk into traffic tomorrow morning if I didn't get this group. I was also planning Sunday to get hit by a car so they are forced to take care of the resulting damage where by the weeks end I would be out with the money needed to end my life. Instead I'll just use minimal amount of the 200$ to stack on my income next week...

Just because I told you all lots that doesn't mean you know a thing about me or my situation. I'll be dead come July 5th.... I'd prefer the 4th or next week Friday... It's going to happen sometime then

I'll acknowledge no_ID seems genuinely to care and understand. I just want to acknowledge that separate from the assholes I won't specifically name...

Plus the staff here knows me well enough to know the requests are made to prove that no one will provide any support. You don't even know if drugs are the only thing I need. I can't afford food... I can't buy my dog her medication (1 mg cbd in the morning and 2 at night as needed) allowing her to become relaxed and not in obvious pain while without she's constantly tense and guarded sometimes nipping at peoples hands if they don't reflect get space as well as I can't even get her food now... It's not just I want my life back, but I want this neglected dog to have the life she deserves she will never get with me even though she would never leave me unless I was dead and I wouldn't leave her without knowing I'm dead. People will likely not check my room until she starts barking without stopping. That's just the way it is. No one even asks me how I am on a day to day basis and even if they do I can't honestly answer or else they pull away.

At this point I'm even telling my rabbi my plans asking for help... I've posted to Twitter and Facebook cataloging everything. You assholes may accuse me of soliciting money and while there is a ring of truth it was more to prove that no one would do anything even if it's even something simple one day. Doesn't matter anymore though. I'm decided on my plans and I'm not going back

I'll also add everyone fucking accusing me of wanting heroin has no idea just how much I don't want heroin. I want proper standardized formulations that can be used stably that my insurance would cover to get the fucking non drug treatments where I can't even have a massage as experienced people can't work with me for even 5 minutes explaining they can tell I'm in to much pain by how I move away constantly while it was more a deep tickle in my injury. I can't use a hot tub because it burns my skin and I can't breathe in them even if I could access them. I need biofeedback, aqua therapy, abd acutonics none of which anyone has helped me access with or without medication where I need the opioid to help me stabalize in these non drugs treatment methods...

To say the least the assholes, who I'm not naming as they know who they are, claim to have read everything when they likely skimmed skipping the big informative posts I put more effort than most deserve me to put on here while attacking me over the 3 minut requests for financial support that was more an experiment to prove no one would help even people who say they care. I just needed to know people are just lying straight through their teeth to try to "save me" so they can feel better about themselves to be able to say they've made effort... It's just human to do it. Still everyone tells me to go to this and that treatment that's repeatedly failed and no one's even really considered one on one working with me maybe even advocating my situation to these doctors over the phone as they never listen to me even before the drugs came into play because I saw my pediatric doctor until I was 20 after being abused in the mental health system only to never connect to a real doctor afterwords. My life was thrown away to make me a drug user statistic rather then give someone a chance to show drugs don't take over your soul just because they have a dependency and it is the lack of social support that leads to corrupted morals or a bad upbringing by parents who should've never had children...

Seriously don't act like you understand even if you don't as it's just pushing me closer and closer to my plans next week.

Hey bro I also have terrible chronic pain ..I have a plastic hernia mesh in my groin that needs to come out. It's degrading plastic basically and besides pain has caused fibromyalgia. It feels like I'm permanently kicked in the balls. Opoids only help me to a point due to tolerance. I'm 47 and have been using something or other for over 30 yrs. I adapt to any drug in about 3 days. Sick..isolated for decades...pysch hospital's. ..terrible in the UK. Multiple rehabs...etc...ditto...snap. Suicide? Snap...but I just got news of funding for one last time at rehabilitation ..then surgery ..then hopefully having good the support to relearn how to live again after all the trauma. ..especially childhood. I won't tit for tat with you on why you should choose life..I'd just like you to know you are not alone..and ultimately I guess it's your decision. I'd like you to keep fighting though. ...fuck em...they say the best revenge is living well. Love and light brother. ????

I appreciate the kind words, but what hurts me the most is I'm not the only one going through this... I won't be the only one. I know a better approach, but because no one works with me they just want to go the approach of dehumanizing me into one of the brainless crazies around here that finally end up on crack and meth trying to deal with pain. I'm not stupid enough for that... I'm not stupid enough just to destroy my mind trying to distract my body from pain. It just makes me worse in the long run as I lose myself to their drugs like I do with the pain. Opioid when I am on them have never been a drowsy thing because I keep my use low as I don't like the nodding or recreational "euphoria" that I consider to be apathy if anything. I just want the tightness and tension relief so the pain doesn't continue to be triggered. It doesn't even stop pain like that for me and rather allows me to feel them with a clear mind so I can appropriately deal with it, but obviously only with stable supply and use. Cannabis is the one that makes the pain bearable, but it's also very intoxicating. The attitude is I should just smoke pot and have an afternoon job by my doctor when the end of the day when it starts getting colder is the worst triggering spasms that start in my back creating involuntary movements that are extreme one time almost causing me to hit my dog as she was laying with me because it made my arm throw out inches from her... She won't even lay with me as once she notices the back spasm she moves. My shoulder spasms are a nightmare as they are deep down leading me to want to pull my arm out or just take a knife and dig in there to pull out what's causing it. I'll never get help so I'm just going to end it all.

I can't even cut my wrists either... I tried using my broken pipe and still only scratches. That's why I'm not risking jumping off a building or getting hit by a car and "walking" away injured even worse still without health care. I'm just going to finally sleep forever and it will be peaceful... Not this bullshit I live with now

See even trying best I can just to get one deep cut and I fail. It's not as easy as Katherine Langford makes it look, which is why she and her crew did a horrible job convincing people it's easy to cut one's wrists open when it's not. Maybe with a brand new razor blade, but they don't show the self regret anyone even myself will likely feel as no one wants to die, but sometimes life becomes too much and for people like myself I'd rather die than continue this struggle alone as I always reach out attempting to extend trust I really can't after all my trauma only to either be taken advantage of thinking I'll be compliant and accept nothing even though they acknowledge that it's wrong just policy prevents any action from happening or deny me anything until I show signs of frustration that they take advantage of to say there's aggression so they can abandon me... I'm tired of building more and more debt with these fucking doctors even though I get no form of care or treatment.

I wish those that cared could really understand and the other assholes obviously will never understand... Not until my life ends, my identity revealed, and my story told if it ever gets told. I really don't care... I just want the suffering to end even if it changes nothing in this world. At least it will change my world and end it.

Those posts were a little difficult to keep up with and I'll finish reading in just a second.

I realize you don't like me, but I hope you love your dog more than the humans around you and you are able to take him/her to a no kill shelter. Your dog could starve if you haven't feed it in a few days and then you end your life so that it may be days before you and your animal is found.

You should have an ID on you in case this attempt succeeds so that the animal can be taken care of.

My best friend called the police after he had everything together to commit suicide so that the police would arrive to find his body, not his parents and so the police couldn't get there in time to stop it. You could do the same if you truly want to end it.

I'm deep into a nasty migraine and I hope this makes some sense but all I'm saying is if you truly can't face another day on earth then have everything you need ready and call the police. You don't want your dog to die of starvation and you definitely don't want your parents to find you, please.

I don't know you except for your witty comments on topics that we were not supposed to be discussing. I enjoyed your comments but....

We are on 6 pages of people asking you to give it time. You are 26 years old, you have lots of time to reconsider.

Unfortunately, in some ways, you are preaching to the choir. This entire board is full of people trying to be happy and failing. Trying to get the right doctors (8 doctors, 9 rounds of physical therapy and 2 hospital stays not counting the more than 2 months in the hospital where I lost part of a lung.) It's tiring, I gave up hope for me but had children and a husband who would never get over it.

So while we understand, sympathize and empathize, most of us are somewhere close to what you are going through, constant pain,
expenses with doctors, finding the right doctor and medications, etc.

I hope you reconsider. Every suicide is one less star in the sky.

If he was going to kill himself for lack of heroin, then there's obviously nothing any of us can do. There's 4 pages of people trying to support him and he just stubbornly repeating the same threats. I can't help but feel that tho this guy may have some suicidal thoughts, he is nowhere near as close to actually doing it as he wants us to believe and that the main purpose of this thread is to try and solicit donations from Bluelight without begging too overtly. If he just made a thread asking for money and bitcoins to buy drugs it would be deleted pretty quick, but wrap it up in suicidal ideation and it's allowed to stand. Just an observation.

Listen man, I get what you're saying but in this forum we try to treat people gently. You've made your point, if you don't have anything else to say about it, please walk away. Regardless of your thoughts on the subject, tacodude is hurting badly and I don't think he needs someone bashing on him right now.

I've actually spent the time to read through all of your post, tacodude.

You can call me an asshole for questioning your motive, but you are flat wrong when you say that no one cares.

Getting mad because others are not helping more is pointless. Anger will not persuade others to help you more. Instead the opposite.

I understand that you are in a great deal of pain and that this makes everything 100x more difficult. But even still, I have to ask, what are YOU doing to HELP YOURSELF?

If your only plan is to get pain killers or kill yourself, well you're not leaving yourself with many options. There are people who have lived through far greater pain and adversity than you without pain killers/drugs, believe it or not.

Emotions are difficult to control all the time, but they are yours and you are solely responsible for them. We all, on an individual basis, need to take responsibility for our own actions. All this energy you spend hurting yourself even more and putting yourself in even more pain could be redirected and spent productively.

I hope you can change your outlook and situation before it deteriorates more and you end up on the street. Things can almost always get worse when we don't appreciate what we have.

Someone may need to have you involuntary committed man. Making posts like this will make that happen. I wish you would chose to try to fix yourself. No matter what u think, it is possible.
preyers up for you and your family.

I've been a member here a long time usually never post, just read.

I honestly read this whole thread. I can sit here and tell you how your not the only one with problems(which your not, and you know your not. Hell, talk about problems i just got out of the hospital, was in over 2 weeks, was literally dieing, lost over 1/3 my body weight, went through multiple complications) but at this point it's obvious you are going to keep replying with the same thing no matter what anyone here says or does for you.

I keep reading all these posts of people trying to help the most they can(this is a message board after all what do you really expect?)and you just keep commin g back with the threats.

You keep talking about how no one will help you, all the doctors are in the wrong, the system is broken etc. Have you ever thought maybe your the one who's broken? If everyone is giving you the same answers maybe it's time to take a good look in the mirror and accept that you might be going about all this in the wrong way. It dosnt make a whole lotta sense that everyone is "wrong" and you're the only one who's right.

While you may have pain and have had a fucked up life it's not anyone's fault that you have a drug dependence. All of us have drug issues or we wouldn't be here on bl.

It honestly angers me to see all these people give advice and you come in here with shit like that little picture you just posted.

No one wants you to die, including me. Please at this point you should seek some mental health.

But please give up your dog to someone who can take care of him even if it's just temporary. Not fair for your dog to suffer because you think you have to spend your money on drugs instead of getting the medication/food it needs.

Also not fair to make threats here to people while they are doing their best to help. Remember, your not the only one with issues.
I'm honestly surprised No one has gotten your ip and contact someone to get you help since you keep on talking about suicide.

You can call me an ass and tell me to fuck off but maybe at this point it's you who is the ass.

Please get some help if you really are serious. And please don't post anymore pictures of your suicide attempt you don't need to scar anyone else because your life isn't going The way you want. How would you feel if someone else who's suicidal sees that and it's what pushes them over the edge to really kill themself.

Believe it or not i wish you the best of luck.

I'm sorry you are in so much pain tacodude. It makes me sad .

"tacodude"

I have been following your posts, as well as the replies to them. I haven't replied myself until now, partially because I have so much to say, and I already have a habit of getting a bit lengthy when I Post and/or Reply to a Post.

I tend to give everybody the "Benefit Of The Doubt", so I'd like to feel you're being completely honest with your Posts, and not conveniently leaving anything out.

We are humans, and one of the many ways we attempt to process what people are saying accurately, is by association, comparing what they're saying to our own, personal, experience/s.

First, You Are Dead Wrong About Nobody Caring About You. Period.
The sooner you realize that, the easier and faster you will be able to move forward in a positive way.

You are in pain, and the only relief you know of, that actually works for you, is so close, yet seemingly so far away. You also seemingly, and understandably, feel that not only "sucks-hind-tit", but is also grossly inhumane. I'm not going to disagree with you there.

You self-admittedly have some Psychological Issues. (In my experience, and well thought out deduction/opinion, everybody does. It's just a matter of to what degree.)

My interpretation of all this is that you are both Physically and Psychologically Dependent on the very medication/s that give you the pain relief you feel you need to live your life to at least some degree of happiness. No one can blame you for that.

To add insult to injury, you feel the Doctors you have been seeing have labeled you as a "Typical Drug Addict", and you feel that's being used against you in a horrible way....By denying you of the only medication/s that you feel work for you. Which would be inhumane as well.

You also said something to the effect you feel your so-called Health Care Provider/s are being Self-Righteous and Judgmental toward you, and unfortunately, at least some of them probably are. Society is full of people like that, some worse that others.

And then yet on top of all this, you're basically saying your financial situation is "bleak-at-best". So that's but yet one more thing for you to be concerned about.

Give yourself some credit for holding up as well as you have been, are, and will continue to do. In my opinion, we all forget to give ourselves the credit we deserve at times.

Right now, your entire system is exhausted, overwhelmed, de-vivitaminized....Basically All Out Of Whack, and that most definitely severely affects your Thinking Process. It would anybody's.

Without going into details, I've been teaching Survival Training for quite some time. I've seen, and continue to see, alot.

Much of Survival hinges on making good decisions, and you need to keep your brain "on plane" to do that.

Right now, you are not in a position to make a decision of any great importance. That would be like trying to decide which car you would like to buy, by test driving them all with flat tires. I'm hoping your friend you mentioned might be able help with any and/or all decision making right now, including getting you to an Emergency Care Facility if necessary.

Actually, you sound like a fairly intelligent person, and with what you are going through, I'm a bit surprised your vocabulary is as intact as it seems to be.

You're 26 year's old, and if you look deep within yourself with a clear mind, I think you'll be surprised you have the inner strength you need to plow through this long before you "fast-forward" to feeling the only option left is suicide.

Do what you have to do to get your thinking a bit more rational. (Hopefully with "The Right Doctor".) Suicide shouldn't even be an option you're considering at this point.

I've fought my "fair share" of very intense battles, and when it came right down to it, I didn't have to look far to see someone who was much worse off than I was.

Please keep us updated on how you're making out.

R.

Last edited:
"tacodude"

I don't want you to go all kinds of paranoid on us here, but do you feel you should have medical attention right now?

It wouldn't be hard to for the appropriate Emergency Services to track you if you do.

When it comes to your life, that wouldn't be anything to be embarrassed about. They've seen worse than what you're going through, believe me.

I'm actually surprised that hasn't already happened. (Or maybe it has?)

R.

Last edited:
Chronic pain I specifically acknowledged I appreciated your statements on page 5 when I first replied to youyou.... This is the type of thing that irks me. My effort goes unnoticed and/or unacknowledged. That's why I'm not aloud access to treatment I should as there's no acknowledgement of the repeated failed attempts with every other method for 10 years now. No one seems to understand