Anxiety I'm anxious about upcoming dental work

So last night I noticed Oxy didn't really feel as strong. Like, it did at first, then it was like it wore off in 10 minutes and I took more not really getting any relief or even a feeling of a opioid high.

Then I found this thread: https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/gabapentin-and-oxycodone-possible-de-potentiation.663827/ -- apparently Gabapentin lowers absorption quite a bit? And last night was strange in that I accidentally spaced out my Gabapentin by hours rather than the typical 30-40 minute stagger between 300mg doses. This has helped with some of the pain a lot as well. Apparently Gabapentin absorption is increased but it's still low in general.

Unfortunately I'm only down to 1 more 5mg Percocet because they only prescribed me 5. Really? At least give me 10. Anyway, I do have a couple Tylenol #3's left and I assume taking one of each would be safe. 5mg just does not really do much, 7.5mg I can feel a big difference though. It sounds like using an opioid conversation calculator that this would be essentially like that.

I try to avoid researching medical topics online at all costs, because I'm a major "cyberchondriac".

I had shoulder surgery last week and I absolutely refused to even go on my computer, because I knew where it would lead me. In the end, I got the best medical staff ever and the operation went perfectly. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

So far as your job is concerned, I'm not sure how to advise you on that. Bosses are a-holes, plain and simple. One year in retail I had to work a 16-hour shift on Christmas Eve with a 104 fever and pneumonia in both my lungs!

PS - Everybody fears the dentist. I just have to go for a routine cleaning next week and I'm even dreading that.

Hang in there my friend,
Dreamflyer