Help! I'm a suicidal mess

I haven't really gotten any better. I'm experimenting with more things like Taurine which may have helped me get silence the last 2 nights for an hourish along with magnesium. Really only 20 minutes of silence after a shower which has to be at least 40 minutes.

I tried pure glycine tablets previously and I'm of a very small percentage of people who get severely adverse reactions to it: major anxiety and paranoia, extreme nausea, mostly just the extreme anxious freakout and fatigue, I felt like I was actually dying. I've done psychedelics plenty of times and nothing ever made me feel that badly.

As magnesium glycinate, it seems fine but I did notice feeling sort of uneasy before the glycine came since I didn't realize there was already a good amount of glycine in magnesium glycinate. Although very high amounts have been proven safe in studies I think for my body personally I can't have too much glycine in my system.

My next step is trying zinc, apparently that can also help.

See a Chinese Medicine practitioner, one who does acupuncture and herbs. It's possible to fix this. I have corrected this for others by using acupuncture.

The other option is a DO (doctor of osteopathy) that knows how to do facial and skull bone adjustments. I had my own tinnitus (after a car accident) corrected this way, in 1 session. Find one who has been practicing for at least 10 years. Some may say "yes I can do adjustments" and then they do craniosacral, which is not the same thing. You need a DO who knows how to manipulate the fascia of the head.

Modern medicine has a very low success rate at treating tinnitus and then they tell you to just live with it. It's shameful. Please don't give up, there are other options. I have seen them work, from both personal and professional experience. Even in cases where their tinnitus is not fully resolved, the sound can be significantly downgraded to the point you may be able to live with it.

Also P.S... you should be requesting an MRI. A CT scan has low resolution for the tiny areas of soft tissue involved in tinnitus. If the CT finds nothing, ask for an MRI.

Yeah, my GP has suggested acupuncturists to me and I need to look into it. And yeah I'm getting an MRI on June 11th but that's for headaches. I guess it could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I just wonder how or why acupuncture would help, but I've seen it help some people.

Tonight kinda sucks, I had a bad headache today and had to take quite a bit of ibuprofen, which has been a source of worse spikes for me. Magnesium/Taurine are supposed to protect against ototoxicity but I guess I took a bit too much, like 1600mg or something. I haven't been getting headaches all that much lately but today was fucked. Now that that's gone, my left wisdom tooth hole aches like a bitch...

I had these out almost 2 months ago and have tried contacting my oral surgeon at least 30 times and they haven't returned anything, it's so frustrating. So is the fact I didn't get my brief bit of quiet tonight, the past few nights I had like an hour-ish, and last night even after I got high, and spiked, it went down, then up, then down, then to normal, so I still don't know what THC has to do with it and I've been cutting back a lot at any rate. It'd have to be the ibuprofen today, once I stopped taking high amounts in the first place my tinnitus improved, at least before it got so much fucking worse as of this past week.

So you're an acupuncturist, then? Yeah, a CT showed nothing previously though of course my tinnitus vanished just in time for it, just like when I have hearing tests, so I never really get accurate results. I'm sure the CT would've showed fluid or something if there really was any. Maybe it went away or maybe you can have eustachian tube dysfunction without fluid, a quick google search says you can. My eardrums don't move, it's a physical problem.

Yeah, my GP has suggested acupuncturists to me and I need to look into it. And yeah I'm getting an MRI on June 11th but that's for headaches. I guess it could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I just wonder how or why acupuncture would help, but I've seen it help some people.

Tonight kinda sucks, I had a bad headache today and had to take quite a bit of ibuprofen, which has been a source of worse spikes for me. Magnesium/Taurine are supposed to protect against ototoxicity but I guess I took a bit too much, like 1600mg or something. I haven't been getting headaches all that much lately but today was fucked. Now that that's gone, my left wisdom tooth hole aches like a bitch...

I had these out almost 2 months ago and have tried contacting my oral surgeon at least 30 times and they haven't returned anything, it's so frustrating. So is the fact I didn't get my brief bit of quiet tonight, the past few nights I had like an hour-ish, and last night even after I got high, and spiked, it went down, then up, then down, then to normal, so I still don't know what THC has to do with it and I've been cutting back a lot at any rate. It'd have to be the ibuprofen today, once I stopped taking high amounts in the first place my tinnitus improved, at least before it got so much fucking worse as of this past week.

So you're an acupuncturist, then? Yeah, a CT showed nothing previously though of course my tinnitus vanished just in time for it, just like when I have hearing tests, so I never really get accurate results. I'm sure the CT would've showed fluid or something if there really was any. Maybe it went away or maybe you can have eustachian tube dysfunction without fluid, a quick google search says you can. My eardrums don't move, it's a physical problem.
As I have previously mentioned I am a sufferer of chronic tinnitus, for over 10 years now. I have tried every method in the book to try and fix it, but as far as I know it so far doesn't have a solution.

However my father alerted me to this pilot study currently being conducted at Flinders University in Australia. @BourbonMac it would be worth reading about and contacting them to see if you are eligible to participate. I am going to.

Huh... it's really been that long since I last posted anything in here.
I'll be frank, I won't be surviving this year. I actually long for a year ago because I had so much DMT. I have acid, and unless taking that in a horrible state of mind is a good idea, that's probably what I'm going to do anyway. I have Trazodone to cancel it out if need be. Regardless, I'm done for. you've all been great to me here. Supportive, kind (except for a few select people who are assholes on this website).

I don't know how much longer I'll go for, but thank you all.

Ah come one now, mate. That's not a good attitude. I'd seriously request you don't take your acid in your current horrible state of mind. I mean it may help and turn things around but the sound of your post it will just exacerbate your depression and frustration.

How about a few spliffs. Smoke on it and see how you feel. Keep the acid for another day.

It sounds bad how you say it but things will look different on another day.

Take care of yourself,

BB

I'll be frank, I won't be surviving this year. I actually long for a year ago because I had so much DMT. I have acid, and unless taking that in a horrible state of mind is a good idea, that's probably what I'm going to do anyway.
DMT helps by loosening the psychic channels and opens us up to a greater reality. You have to remember that. It is a teacher but we have to do the rest. LSD is a psychedelic. I have taken it in bad times but am very experienced. But like I said, plan a day, take it 8:00AM, have music, close the phone. Take a walk in Nature. You will feel better. You give Mac a day to himself for healing.

Mac life sucks. But we have to keep rowing the boat. I get to that place myself but keep it quiet. I am never going to kill myself as I can see the duties that are ahead that can't be neglected. I feel if I did kill myself I would end up in place where I could not kill myself again and have to learn whatever. I read a few NDE's where that happened. I just want out with a proper diploma and that means sticking it out. The same way I felt in Highschool. Oh God did I want to drop out but stuck with it.

Stick it out Mac. If I had time and money I would come out and trip with you. LSD is a psychedelic. I use it to lift my spirits and it does. Proper SET AND SETTING applies.

Stick it out Mac. If I had time and money I would come out and trip with you. LSD is a psychedelic. I use it to lift my spirits and it does. Proper SET AND SETTING applies.
That's the issue here though - he's stated above that he's "In a horrible state of mind"

I've taken lsd when in neutral, perhaps mildly low mindset and it's been fine, healing. I'd be loathe to advise taking it if in a "horrible" midset though

I'd be loathe to advise taking it if in a "horrible" midset though
I think I would feel the same about DMT. But it seems to help Mac. I would think of anything that could go darker quicker. I think somewhere in this thread mushrooms were helping too.

I guess if someone had a loaded gun and was absolutely going to pull the trigger, that would be be a good situation where you might say have an LSD day first. But I like to think Mac is just going through the feelings and not actual motions. This one’s a tough call. Although I can picture Mac and I tripping on LSD on some nature trail, and actually having a good day.

Yeah, tough call, whatever it takes Mac. Get another DMT pen?

Listen to me ! If you ever get those suicidal thoughts just tell yourself "Only the strong survive"..."Only the strong survive" and you'll make it through anything.

Listen to me ! If you ever get those suicidal thoughts just tell yourself "Only the strong survive"..."Only the strong survive" and you'll make it through anything.
I think that works sometimes because we all have an ego. A part of me says "you calling me weak? Well let me show you!". It can work but maybe other means of feeling better need to be in the toolkit too. But that toolkit is massive. From DMT pen to psyching ourselves. I am still astounded that DMT worked so well for such frequent use.

Hope you are well Mac. Feeling better at least.

See a Chinese Medicine practitioner, one who does acupuncture and herbs. It's possible to fix this. I have corrected this for others by using acupuncture.

The other option is a DO (doctor of osteopathy) that knows how to do facial and skull bone adjustments. I had my own tinnitus (after a car accident) corrected this way, in 1 session. Find one who has been practicing for at least 10 years. Some may say "yes I can do adjustments" and then they do craniosacral, which is not the same thing. You need a DO who knows how to manipulate the fascia of the head.

Modern medicine has a very low success rate at treating tinnitus and then they tell you to just live with it. It's shameful. Please don't give up, there are other options. I have seen them work, from both personal and professional experience. Even in cases where their tinnitus is not fully resolved, the sound can be significantly downgraded to the point you may be able to live with it.

Also P.S... you should be requesting an MRI. A CT scan has low resolution for the tiny areas of soft tissue involved in tinnitus. If the CT finds nothing, ask for an MRI.
There is a great article on a Science Based Medicine website.
4 acupuncture researchers and an enthusiastic writer tried to write an article, promoting acupuncture as legit and not a placebo.
Unfortunately all the people who were pro acupuncture( all 5 involved) came to a disappointing conclusion.
That based on their findings: acupuncture doesn't work or meet the medical standards for effective treatment of medical problems.
But, many people believe in it, and well, sometimes placebos work for those who think it will.
One of my few relatives, the one who is always trying to get me, to get a pet cat, claims it worked for one of her daughters(aka one of my cousins)
Hey, if placebos help, then use them, LMAO

There is a great article on a Science Based Medicine website.
4 acupuncture researchers and an enthusiastic writer tried to write an article, promoting acupuncture as legit and not a placebo.
Unfortunately all the people who were pro acupuncture( all 5 involved) came to a disappointing conclusion.
That based on their findings: acupuncture doesn't work or meet the medical standards for effective treatment of medical problems.
But, many people believe in it, and well, sometimes placebos work for those who think it will.
One of my few relatives, the one who is always trying to get me, to get a pet cat, claims it worked for one of her daughters(aka one of my cousins)
Hey, if placebos help, then use them, LMAO

Citation? Since we're being evidence based and everything.

WHO has a list of conditions that have verifiably been treated with acupuncture beyond placebo.

The mechanism of acupuncture is already known. It's fascia, which has piezoelectric properties. It also has statistically significant impacts on endorphin levels, especially beta enkaphalins.

Stop talking out of your ass please.

That's a bit of a stretch, both the WHO and the NHS have caveats with their descriptions of the results being unclear/placebo. Past releasing endorphins it's pretty up in the air, the most recent published study on acupuncture and it's benefits when compared to traditional treatments had to have a letter from the editor declaring it biased. Also isn't the piezoelectric side of things a new seperate offshoot of needle-less acupuncture?.

Citation? Since we're being evidence based and everything.

WHO has a list of conditions that have verifiably been treated with acupuncture beyond placebo.

The mechanism of acupuncture is already known. It's fascia, which has piezoelectric properties. It also has statistically significant impacts on endorphin levels, especially beta enkaphalins.

Stop talking out of your ass please.
I ain't talking out my ass, I just prefer real doctors as opposed to charlatans, and opportunistic witch doctor wannabes.

We should be progressive and legally categorize IV drug users as acupuncturists and make it a protected class that gets tax benefits if they were to actually have any capital gains

We should be progressive and legally categorize IV drug users as acupuncturists and make it a protected class that gets tax benefits if they were to actually have any capital gains
Tax breaks for drug trafficking, you and that evil little garden nome should run for political office, lol.