IL, Murphysboro - 08.15-17.08 Camping Weekend - UnderGround Sound 4 *REVIEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find out in the next 36hrs if I'll get the 2days I need off to come to the party after locking in a ride. If I make it, it'll be my friend's first rave, coming after a summer spent doing training excercises in the USMC lol

5-HT2 said:
To a purist like me, this isn't a psytrance festival, it is a multi-genre festival with headliners including but not dominated by psytrance artists.

i'm no purist, but that's definitely troof.

i'm pretty sure i'm camping. :D

splitSol said:
is there alot of camping space or does it get tight by the second night?

It's a rather enchanting green space actually. There's plenty of room for camping and parking, and its a wooded plot with numerous clearings, nooks, and crannies. Lots of wildlife, and a deep blue sky at night.

Great music, great green space, great exercise, and great people all weekend.

-Jimmi Journey

yes it is a great space, but if you get stuck in the middle of the field it gets HOT during the day. best place to be is as close to the treeline as possible.

good luck finding a hotel, everything is booked solid since this is move-in weekend for SIU.

now im getting excited about this! eight more days til we hit the road!

we've been to the last two blueshifts at the same venue in Wis. so this should be a nice change.

hopefully, ill get there early enough to grab a shady spot.

Wish I could...

Simon Posford headlined at the best party I've ever been to.

splitSol, you realize this venue isn't in WI, right? you're thinking of black river falls...

feelgoodhit said:
splitSol, you realize this venue isn't in WI, right? you're thinking of black river falls...

He's saying he looks forward to going to an outdoor event at a different venue than blueshift.

Status
Not open for further replies.