• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

If you use cocaine, you’re helping kill thousands of innocent people. Oh, and you’re

Why do these articles come out every few months?? Do they really think addicts are gonna be like "oh let me quit then", or well not even addicts just people. Very good post ro4eva...

I dont know if you're in Australia or not, but in this instance it probably coincides with a bunch over paid footballers getting busted for coke recently.

Last edited:
And if you own a mobile phone or laptop or other small pieces of electronics, you should know that the brutal decades long war in the Congo is partially your fault, as a key driving force behind the bloodshed is the struggle over rare earth minerals such as coltan, commonly used in the production of mobile phones.

Etc. Many things in this world are built upon corpses.

Cocaine is a dumb drug though. The coca leaf is actually an amazing plant, and pure or close to pure coke would probably be pretty good, but modern coke is overpriced trash.

I think this article is over the top and obvious scare mongering but at the same time, i feel like it's good to be constantly reminded of both the environmental and human cost of what we consume in the US.

I really do wish manufacturers were forced to label products with information about how it was produced, what it cost the earth and the conditions it was created it. That will never happen though, much like labeling GMO foods will never happen.

My sons dad does coke it's a disgusting drug �� �� I miss the era of xtasy

I've had amazing cocaine before, no way off the kilo but I was able to make an investment and the ppl I knew who were big into it bought it all up in a week, only 28g, but it was like really good smack for a junkie.

And as to cartels not fucking around, I read a story about a botched heroin shipment where the Bossman thought this one dude stole part of the load...so Bossman started pulling his fingernails out w players.

At some point the guy found out that the guy missing hosnails was telling the truth about not taking some of the load, and the Bossman apparently was just like sorry, but it's the nature of the business. Lol like sorry I pulled out a bunch of your fingernails...my bad.