• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

If you created a constitution what would be your first amendment?

To be serious my amendment would be do in to others how they would you <3 spread the love <3. What a beautiful, ace, amazing day it is. So yep my first amendment would be love!

I resent this, surely I was in keeping with the current quality of the content in this forum :)

Awh sroppers is ok really he's just trying to join in. However best taking note of ...

This question doesn't make any sense. Surely to know what amendment you'd make, you'd need to know what rules the new constitution consisted of?

This <3

Evey

Last edited:
It wouldn't be an amendment, because I'd write it in the first time, but my Constitution would include: The inside of a person's head is the most private space there is; and nobody may be punished for anything that they may have thought, but not translated into action or words.

Mine realistically would be a better worded second amendment mixed with the stand your ground law. Leftist elitists(not all liberals bc believe it or not we have liberals that support the 2nd amendment in America) have been picking at the wording of the second amendment forever they would love nothing more than to disarm us like all the European countries. Cold dead hands IMO

Also no fat chicks would be the new 2nd

Cars have radiators, cigarettes provide some warmth for the hands, and then there's winter fuel allowance ;)

(Thanks, Obama)

My Constitution would definitely include a fundamental human right not to get shot.

Everyone would be allowed to own as many guns as they liked, but every gun would have to be fitted with an undo button -- which would have to be tested regularly, by having one of Her Majesty's Inspectors of Firearms shoot the gun's owner and then undo the shooting. If there was any probability of an incomplete reversal, then to ensure that as much as possible of the damage can be undone before the undo sequence fails, the Order of Restoration would have to be: humans (except the gun's owner), animals, plants, inanimate objects, the bullet, the gun, its owner.

I don't see how anybody could possibly disagree with that. It's the fairest system Sad, socially-inadequate men with shallow lives would still be able to have their rocking-horse cowboy fantasies to let them feel a little less pathetic; but if anybody ever accidentally got killed or maimed, the damage could easily be reversed. Hunters would be allowed to shoot defenceless animals for their own entertainment, even endangered species, as long as they restored them to life afterwards. And as a protection against suicide, guns could be designed automatically to undo after a predetermined interval unless a "stay shot" button was pressed before the timeout expired -- so if you were already dead, you would be unable to prevent yourself from being automatically revived.

You guys get way too emotional with the issue IMO. Ms Dorothy at my range is 60 something and was shooting her .357 this weekend. My range is probably 35 to 40% women the common theme is they like it as an equalizer in the event of any kind of confrontation. The minute you feel liberty and freedom it becomes very hard to give it up.

Lol funny you bring that up a buddy of mines uncle just took a class to get certified to own one of those auto targeting 50 cal rifles. What you need that for idk but I love it!

It wouldn't be an amendment, because I'd write it in the first time, but my Constitution would include: The inside of a person's head is the most private space there is; and nobody may be punished for anything that they may have thought, but not translated into action or words.
here here.

droppers recently complained that he is actually prevented from thinking freely by nasty bluelight staff so freedom of thought is definitely important.

alasdair