• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

If you created a constitution what would be your first amendment?

Droppersneck

Ex-Bluelighter
Mine would be all people should have to swatch their butts with their finger and sniff it for every opinion they make vocal

PissSSS-tASSSSSSichiOOO shells. Put them to your ear, its not the sea, its the, ASSmendent speaking

PissSSS-tASSSSSSichiOOO shells. Put them to your ear, its not the sea, its the, ASSmendent speaking

When it starts as a fart but quickly decends into PISSSSSSSSSSSS OMFG ITS COMING OUT OF MY FUCKING ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I know Man, the gloves are off, the drinks are flowing and the harsh reality of problematic urination is open for discussion....

This question doesn't make any sense. Surely to know what amendment you'd make, you'd need to know what rules the new constitution consisted of?

droppers is a classic troll. most of his posts don't make much sense or follow logic - he's just trying to get a rise...

alasdair

droppers is a classic troll. most of his posts don't make much sense or follow logic - he's just trying to get a rise...

alasdair

Yeah I know that, I just felt like dropping in and being a mild pedant briefly.

I also didn't understand any of the posts about asspiss, so I felt a bit left out :(

My constitution would be so perfect it would never need a single amendment.....Yeah right, anyway my first amendment would have something to do with sexual intersourse and freedom and stuff....I think.

In relation to Donald Trump avatars (well, just the man himself really) do our colonial cousins know his name is a synonym for farting? Remarkably appropriate for a man best known for emissions of rancid hot air.

This isn't the lounge.

Nice try though. 2 brown stars.

What's the J stand for :) (that's directed at the only person here that knows... )

And a rise he will get... Right up the arse ... ;)

hahahaha you're never allowed to leave Bluelight you 'ear Mr FUBZ you bring class ban'ahhhhh! =D

No poking anything up my asshole ahright. An avalanch hahaha

Evey

alasdair
I resent this, surely I was in keeping with the current quality of the content in this forum :)