• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

If you created a constitution what would be your first amendment?

The wearing of a sock, stocking, tights or similar and a sandal (other than one with a Fisherman's toe, but especially one with any kind of interdigital thong) upon the same foot shall be permitted only in a place within a shoe shop, or footwear department within a department store, having no direct line of sight from outside, and for no longer than may be necessary to ascertain whether or not the sandal fits; or to such extent as may be strictly necessary to the artistic integrity of a catwalk fashion exhibition, burlesque show or similar event, where attendees have been warned in advance that this may be used as part of the performance.

EDIT: Joking apart, that's praise indeed coming from you, Ali. *blush*

here here.

droppers recently complained that he is actually prevented from thinking freely by nasty bluelight staff so freedom of thought is definitely important.

alasdair
Now who's following around whom? I told you I'd give you a pass kind of like I did with papa in a reply post bc my inbox is full and can't pm. Should I reconsider :\

Is he not free to go and say what he likes? I thought it was important to you? Freedom.....

USA knows diddly squat about freedom, guns don't make you free. Make you dumb at best, dead at worst

Now who's following around whom?
following you around? droppers, i've been posting in this forum for about 14 years. you've been posting here for less than half that time. i have thousands of posts in eadd - you have a paltry 180 all time. you insult the fine people of eadd almost daily in the lounge by using "euro" as an insult. your s.o.p in here is to try to bait people into arguments and causing trouble.

maybe you're the one who's following me around...

:\

alasdair

I would never insult these fine chappies. I love me some euros its a known fact. I would just like to attempt to get to their higher level of humour tbh

Is he not free to go and say what he likes? I thought it was important to you? Freedom.....

USA knows diddly squat about freedom, guns don't make you free. Make you dumb at best, dead at worst

Naw we good at least I hope he acts like he doesnt enjoy taking the piss with each other but he really does imo

But ya you're for sure freer with something than without it. That's just science though.

Yup... Made you dumb... What science is that? Chemistry? Biology? Pyhsics? Or pulled from the cobwebs of Droppers skull cavity ..?

Do you think someone who does not understand what amend means has any clue about science? He barely comprehends political science.

i am still interested to find out why droppers believes that bluelight staff somehow stop him from thinking freely but i suspect we'll never know.

alasdair

Do you think someone who does not understand what amend means has any clue about science? He barely comprehends political science.

In a word, no.

Ali, he just wants to blame someone for his inability to think... "Thinking freely" or "Thinking, really"

Freely is nothing more than a typo.

here here.

droppers recently complained that he is actually prevented from thinking freely by nasty bluelight staff so freedom of thought is definitely important.

alasdair
Yup... Made you dumb... What science is that? Chemistry? Biology? Pyhsics? Or pulled from the cobwebs of Droppers skull cavity ..?
Then explain to me how someone is freer by being denied access to basic necessity, in absolute terms?

^ you need to explain how you are being prevented from thinking by anybody here.

I would never insult these fine chappies. I love me some euros its a known fact. I would just like to attempt to get to their higher level of humour...
nice attempt to weasel out. you only ever use euro as an insult.

i think you owe the fine people of eadd an apology.

alasdair

Do i really need to put my disclaimer back as my location? I may hate the idea of oppressive European governments but the people are something I love. b/t top gear and every band from the 60s and 70s it would be hard not to.