• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

wow, you lived my IDEAL LIFE! I'd kill for that; esp. if it wasnt hurting much financially. I make good cash but BURNEDDDDDDDDDD through that VERY FAST when buying. Most of the time I'd be a G for XXX. I had another guy, w/ better stuff, selling G's for 3G's for $XXX. he wasnt always around tho and was also like an hour away, so it was a pain but SOMETIMES worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weed is a classic I can't go without. For some occasional fun and downtime id say shrooms

Man, sometimes I wish that I could get a huge bag, a huge garbage bag full of dope and I would empty it out into an oil drum, fill it up with the garden hose, stir it up with a shovel, and just prop that oil drum in the corner of my bedroom. I'd wake up each day, mosey on over to the drum, fill up my syringe, hit in my arm, and then go about my day... lol

but it would degrade into morphine D:

Haha.. I feel you, but I kinda had that. Had lots of money coming in, and a connect that sold to me at weight prices - we'd cop like 6 oz at a time. It sounds good in theory, but the reality is when you have it on tap like that you do it alllll the time, burn out your receptors, and cease to get high. Granted I'd stopped shooting at that time, and was just snorting it, but still. I could do it and do it and do it and I'd only ever get well. I know it sounds insane, but be glad it's not on tap - when you have basically unlimited access it's just too easy to overdo it to the point where there's no fun in it anymore.

I copped a little tiny piece the other day and got fuuuucked up :) I'll take that over the above any day.

Feel you! I have pretty much unlimited oxy (rxed 600 mgs a day and still have a back up pain dr if I use more than that) supply (for now) and getting truly high only happens (if I'm lucky) in the morning when I wake up and when I pretty much pass out involuntarily every night. That "I've got so much, why not" can ruin you're highs if you let it.

I think I might ask my doc to get me down a bit (i feel ridiculous every time i type the dosage out) - my mom has terminal cancer and she's on a third of what I take.

so funny how us junkies work; some are sooooooo adamant on one drug; meanwhile some of the others are the complete opposite. you hear dope and benzos. then you have people who want LSD and DMT.. just two different worlds but same type person deep down. well, maybe.. then again, maybe not.

Probably Oxymorphone and weed. I would throw a psychedelic in there but I've already tripped enough for a lifetime.

weed and cigarettes.

Edit: I really hope in posting this the stipulations were that there would be an unlimited amount of both lol

Last edited:
^When I was 17 years old, pretty much all I did the majority of the time was smoke herb and cigarettes....Not everyone on BL is cool enough yet to be a junkie in their 30s...It takes a lot of years of being cool to achieve that status, as we both know..

^When I was 17 years old, pretty much all I did the majority of the time was smoke herb and cigarettes....Not everyone on BL is cool enough yet to be a junkie in their 30s...It takes a lot of years of being cool to achieve that status, as we both know..

HAHAHAHA.. so true! to get this cool you need at least 10yrs of exp.