• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

LSD and DMT

Because I'm in recovery, and I would die too quickly to enjoy anything else given unlimited access.

Sadly it would have to be the klonopin and antidepressant I take every day just to function.

I'd have to give up my third prescription, neurontin but I was fine without that. What would suck is that I'd have to give up cannabis and caffeine and be one angry son of a bitch.

It depresses me how many drugs I take daily just to function even though they consist only of my 3 medications, caffeine and cannabis I still wish I could get by on nutrition, excercise and meditation alone.

It is a goal of mine. If not in this lifetime maybe the next...we all keep evolving

Sorry for the rant I just had a depressing sorta trip the other day that made me see the truth a bit more than I wanted to but thats what trips are for

^LSD and DMT aren't for enjoyment, they're for enlightenment, growth. Although, I dunno, I had a blast on DMT + Nitrous Oxide, and I haven't used LSD, so I probably shouldn't comment. I'm just surprised one of your choices isn't something you can't unwind with at the end of the day. Best luck in recovery, DMT is your greatest tool!

I woulda gone for coke and heroin.

I chose Xanax and heroin because I am addicted to benzos and opiates already, but coke and smack are the best combo imo.

Of course its dangerous, but that should go without saying.
Opiates + Benzos may be more dangerous than Black + White. I just had a friend pass away last year. Former heroin addict overdosed on a couple percocets, Xanax and beer. To be fair I don't know the amount of perc's or bars he had in him, it's not a question you really ask. Just sayin.

And yeah man, speedballs are where it's at. Mos def best highs I've ever had.

Opiates + Benzos may be more dangerous than Black + White. I just had a friend pass away last year. Former heroin addict overdosed on a couple percocets, Xanax and beer. To be fair I don't know the amount of perc's or bars he had in him, it's not a question you really ask. Just sayin.

And yeah man, speedballs are where it's at. Mos def best highs I've ever had.

most likely was the apap in the percocet + alcohol

also, switching my answer to heroin and dextroamphetamine

If in unlimited supply, allowing me to ever increase my dose to account for rapid tolerane build-up, LSD and MDMA.

If not, and thus barring me from using the above combo with relative frequency, K and either weed or coke. Not really much of a pothead anymore, but most my friends are, so I use it primarily in a social setting. Coke could work for this as well, but I'd prolly be banging 25+ shots a night in no time.

Weed and good ol oxymorphone, it produces the most euphoria out of any other 2 drug combo I've tried.

damn that's hard, I'd have to say heroin and bud, seems like the most popular combo and for good reason =D

I'd really miss rolling/tripping every once in a while though. And meth.

Ah wow I dunno, I'm having trouble choosing between coke, heroin and aMT...and actually maybe I'd rather oxy than heroin...8(

ketamine and oxymorphone. It probably wouldn't turn out well though..

damn, are smokes and/or booze included??
I guess I'd probably pick Oxycodone and Marijuana, but I'd sure miss Hydromorphone and Cocaine..

gorgoroth said:
damn, are smokes and/or booze included??

Lol I was wondering that myself. It sure would be hard to picture life without Nat Shermans and Absinthe.

The two drugs I'd pick would probably have changed over the years, and I think the choices would be pretty indicitave of my mental space at the time. 9-10 years ago I probably would've said Bufotenin and 5-MeO-DMT. 5 years ago I would've said coke and heroin. Now I'd have to go with Opium and Atropa Belladonna. Those two (usually used in combination) have taken me further than any other substances I've tried thus far.

InHerOwnWrite said:
Strychnine and anthrax

I quite liked this answer! It's funny because I actually do use strychnine several times a week (often in brews combined with opium and Belladonna). Its a fantastic stimulant and nootropic if extracted properly. I really would miss it a lot if I was only able to have two substances.

Viṣakaṇṭha;11947215 said:
Lol I was wondering that myself. It sure would be hard to picture life without Nat Shermans and Absinthe.

You have very fancy taste, sir.

besides cannabis because i need it on the daily.

1. LSD.

2. Oxycodone or Morphine.

Ketamine, Alprazolam and Codeine were very good contenders to for me.

^^

I had no idea you would say Kratom "CaptainKratom"! Haha.

Lol what can I say, I loves me some kratoms :) Two drugs isn't enough though, I wish I can make room for MDA or aMT. Although I'm a regular toker I can do without the herb, I think my mental health and cognitave function would be greatly increased along with some motivation, something hard to find for me nowadays.

Cocaine and Calyptia Incense, one for party and one for rellaxation and meditation...:)