• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Idiotic Suboxone Clinic or ARE THEY?

Okay but honestly, think about it, why not take the difficult challenge of trying to get a delicious script of 150 Roxis each month? I know its hard to do, but its not as hard as most people on here make it seem, just go to opiophile.org and you will see how easy it is to get a good fix each month for the rest of your life.

Seriously, wouldn't you rather legally get a full agonist script every month and enjoy a piece of that opium poppy plant that us humans were blessed with having on this earth that the evil government doesn't want us to have? Rather than getting on a partial agonist maintainence drug to replace the great drug that we were blessed with? And don't tell me that being on an opiate for the rest of your life will make your tolerance go through the roof, your tolerance only goes as high as you make it go... if it only takes you 30mg to get wrecked, then it will always stay at 30mg as long as you don't start increasing your does and as long as you wait until you start withdrawing until you take your next dose.

You have yet to get far enough into your addiction to see what we are talking about.

Everyone is happy when they can get a buzz off of 30mg.......But that only lasts so long and before you know it you are taking several times as much to get the exact same effect. Then one day your doctor says I won't raise your dose anymore, you are taking too much. You are forced to go to the street or doctor shop for more.

This cycle continues until one day the Oxy no longer works at all. No matter how much you take. All it does is just keep you from being sick. Then you either have to move to heroin or give up and go on maintenance.

The chase will drag you through hell just like the rest of us......you are not the one special person that will be able to live happy on oxy the rest of your life.

Subs are not for someone who is still able to get a good high from oxy.....they are for the person that is sick of chasing drugs all day just to avoid being sick.

I had legit reasons for starting on the Oxy too. I have a birth defect which caused my hips to deteriorate and the bone to rub together. Doctors were willing to help until the Oxy was useless. Then they just treated me like a junkie.....which forced me to become one basically. I had to find the drugs on my own. 10 years later I am on methadone maintenance and just have to suffer through my pain because I just can't live with the opiates anymore.

They fucked my life up beyond all recognition.

This is why I said that you still have your head firmly planted in your rectum. You honestly think that you will be able to be on Oxy forever and be happy......this is a dream, it will never happen. You will develop a tolerance like everyone else and one day you will become miserable like everyone else.

The question is do you want to wait until after your life is in ruins to wake up and fix your problem?.......or do you want to do what all of us wish we had done and get out with your life intact?