• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Idiotic Suboxone Clinic or ARE THEY?

Ive only been on the bupe for 3 days, every day its been jittery/high heart rate. Today I took a little less about 4mg instead of six and my heart rate was 135 and 92 laying down I actually went to the ER cause at one point it was like 140ish

ive always contended that opiates react to my body differently I started taking them for pain and kept taking them for energy and I mean LOTS of energy I went from 30mg of hydrocodone to snorting 10mg of Opana ER and got the LARGEST boost of energy ever no NODDING out and shit like most people I think my body just craves and loves Opiates but im sure all addicts say that.

Could be because your system is still getting used to suboxone. It is used to full agonists so it is kinda a shock. Probably borderling w/d, anxiety, and your body almost freaking out. If it doesn't subside in a few days, then I would probably go back to the Dr. What did they end up doing at the ER? Clonidine?

your gonna have to pay out the ass to get a doc

its the only way to get your script some docs charge as little as 200$ for the first time visit and as much as 500, expect to have to pay at least 80 bucs a visit after that but it can be well worth it

mod note: if you have something you'd like to add to your post shortly after posting please edit it as opposed to posting again.

Last edited by a moderator:
. . . . but honestly I dont give a rats ass if im addicted to subs for 10 years, I rally dont in my case I look at opiate addiction as a disease and subs as the medicine to treat it, if I have to take it the rest of my life I am okay with that.

This is EXACTLY how I feel! I just need to get on the subs first (working on it) :)

Feel lucky you've already gotten on the program and, once you have take homes, you can start dosing how you want to or at least you can take your time finding a private doc while already being on the subs and off the other pills or whatever you were taking!

IMO Suboxone is a waste of life and money. Just go to a REAL doc and get REAL full agonist. It's pretty simple, I'm currently on 10mg Oxycodone IR and there is absolutely nothing wrong with me.

Think of the benefits of have a steady script of a full agonist like Oxycodone. You will never be broke and never have to steal anymore because your insurance is paying for your drugs, so you're not buying them off the street. You can't get into trouble with the law because you have a bottle with your name on it. You can finally live your life again and go out with friends and have fun. Your loved ones won't notice you are taking the drug because you have a job again and money. I am LIVING THE LIFE.

Why pay a doctor and pharmacy all that money for a crappy partial agonist? It doesn't even give you that mood boost and happy tingly feeling like a full agonist does, and they give you the worst headaches and an absolutely disgusting taste that makes you sick to your stomach.

I always dosed more than once per day, every time I used Suboxone, even if I tried to take at least 4mg in one dose (sublingually). Anything above that did not give me any more intense effects.

It does last long, but for my own personal experience, it does not last all day.

IMO Suboxone is a waste of life and money. Just go to a REAL doc and get REAL full agonist. It's pretty simple, I'm currently on 10mg Oxycodone IR and there is absolutely nothing wrong with me.

Think of the benefits of have a steady script of a full agonist like Oxycodone. You will never be broke and never have to steal anymore because your insurance is paying for your drugs, so you're not buying them off the street. You can't get into trouble with the law because you have a bottle with your name on it. You can finally live your life again and go out with friends and have fun. Your loved ones won't notice you are taking the drug because you have a job again and money. I am LIVING THE LIFE.

Why pay a doctor and pharmacy all that money for a crappy partial agonist? It doesn't even give you that mood boost and happy tingly feeling like a full agonist does, and they give you the worst headaches and an absolutely disgusting taste that makes you sick to your stomach.

That is some serious denial lol.

Oxy is a never ending chase.....you will be raising your dose for a long time until it no longer does anything and you either have to move on to a heavier drug or go on maintenance.....

Please don't come here giving people bad advice based on your own misguided denial. You are going to be back here regretting everything you have done just like EVERY other short acting opiate addict.....

Subs didn't work for you because you still have your head firmly planted in your rectum like many of us used to lol.

Oxy is a never ending chase.....you will be raising your dose for a long time until it no longer does anything and you either have to move on to a heavier drug or go on maintenance.....

Please don't come here giving people bad advice based on your own misguided denial. You are going to be back here regretting everything you have done just like EVERY other short acting opiate addict.....

Subs didn't work for you because you still have your head firmly planted in your rectum like many of us used to lol.

Hahaha no shit, i started on 5mg of hydro twice daily, everything was good next thing I knew my dose was at 120mg a day and I was moving to Oxymorphone by 120mg a day I wasnt getting high and even on 10mg of opana er snorted I was getting that high.

If I could find a doctor that would prescribe me opiates for the rest of my life at any dose, then sure id probably be sticking with opiates but ive realized quite quickly that my habit isnt sustainable. I am in a large amount of pain in both my upper and lower back due to army related injuries and stuff but id rather deal with the pain taking Naproxen Sodium and APAP than worry about my next fix. I get asked out on dates on a consistent basis but because of my habit I always said no etc cause I knew there were large amounts of time where id be in withdrawl and unable to even communicate. Lost my last girl friend to that just broke up with her out of no where she was pretty upset and didnt understand. So for my life to be normal i have to be consistent

ALSO my heart beat thing doesnt make since, literally its at 135 when I take the suboxone, today I woke up and my heart rate was 55-62 after the suboxone (2mg) it was at 130ish again. ITs insane i feel like I just did some adderal or something

^Strange, man. Not sure what would be causing that. I would talk to your doctor about it. Many people i know who are on subs also get prescribed clonidine, to help with night sweats and keep your heart rate/bp low.

Sorry I shouldn't be talking smack about subs, its just I really am in legitimate pain (well not as bad as I make it seem when I'm at the doc's office). All my life I've been depressed a lot for no real reason, and the pain is pretty annoying especially when I'm at work. I find that full agonist opioids really help me with the pain and depression and they help me live my life, so I really don't see why I should switch to a partial agonist that puts me back in that depressive mood and minor pain.

Suboxone is not a waste of time, it is expensive, yes, but not a waste.

Okay but honestly, think about it, why not take the difficult challenge of trying to get a delicious script of 150 Roxis each month? I know its hard to do, but its not as hard as most people on here make it seem, just go to opiophile.org and you will see how easy it is to get a good fix each month for the rest of your life.

Seriously, wouldn't you rather legally get a full agonist script every month and enjoy a piece of that opium poppy plant that us humans were blessed with having on this earth that the evil government doesn't want us to have? Rather than getting on a partial agonist maintainence drug to replace the great drug that we were blessed with? And don't tell me that being on an opiate for the rest of your life will make your tolerance go through the roof, your tolerance only goes as high as you make it go... if it only takes you 30mg to get wrecked, then it will always stay at 30mg as long as you don't start increasing your does and as long as you wait until you start withdrawing until you take your next dose.

^Because there is a thing called tolerance. Also, taking opiate every day of your life will certainly leave you depressed. I had access to very good heroin for cheap, as well as piles of pills, scripted. Was I happy? No.. it became a miserable existence.

Suboxone is for people who are TIRED of chasing that high.. dealing with tolerance.. and want their normal life back. It helps keep their receptors happy while they work on the EXTERNAL problems in their life, that may have led them to chronic drug addiction in the first place. Opiates will have you by the balls in no time. And it seems like you are just in denial and think because you have a script for oxy, then life will just be dandy for ever and ever.

And if it "takes 30mg to get wrecked", it most CERTAINLY will go up after a while.. that is what tolerance is, buddy. Your body gets accustomed to the certain dose, thus requiring you raise the dose to achieve the same effect.

If you are happy doing what you are doing, then by all means keep going. But dont be surprised when the day comes where you become a miserable prick, with or without the drugs. Then the prospect of withdrawals are also a big part of opiate use/dependence.

You just seem like some young junky who truly believes that because you have a script it is all good for eternity. You'll see, man. You'll see.

That is the problem with methadone/suboxone clinics. Majority of them seem to be trigger happy on raising your dose to as high as the sky. It is hard to believe that they would purely be motivated by keeping you there as long as possible, and taking your money, but I am sure it is the truth for many clinics. Either that or the doctors are just seriously idiotic and do not understand that people do not NEED 200mg of methadone daily, or need to take 32mg of suboxone a day for trying to kick an 80mg oxycodone habit.

Exactly. I was at 220mg and they would have kept dosing me up 10mg a week forever. It was kind of gross. I complained that I felt OK for 4-6 hours, but the dose would not hold to the afternoon. They said "You should go up on your dose!" I realized it was pointless. It felt like a scheme to stay on the clinic for life... but it just didn't make sense. The place was crowded anyway, with new people coming all the time. Anyway... yeah good luck.

I agree,my last clinic the doctor who was obviously well-meaning and reasonably intelligent, was completely clueless about opiates vs. methadone/suboxone. so gung-ho about dosage. i complained that it was the duration of the methadone, not the strength, that was the problem but he seemed incapable of figuring a way around it. they treat addiction much like tumors, just take a big strong medical tool and hack away. [in this case methadone being the scalpel that cuts away the less-malignant heroin tumor]. the modern medical establishment simply knows no other way.

^Because there is a thing called tolerance. Also, taking opiate every day of your life will certainly leave you depressed. I had access to very good heroin for cheap, as well as piles of pills, scripted. Was I happy? No.. it became a miserable existence.

Suboxone is for people who are TIRED of chasing that high.. dealing with tolerance.. and want their normal life back. It helps keep their receptors happy while they work on the EXTERNAL problems in their life, that may have led them to chronic drug addiction in the first place. Opiates will have you by the balls in no time. And it seems like you are just in denial and think because you have a script for oxy, then life will just be dandy for ever and ever.
QFT
And if "takes 30mg to get wrecked",
*snicker*
it most CERTAINLY will go up after a while.. that is what tolerance is, buddy. Your body gets accustomed to the certain dose, thus requiring you raise the dose to achieve the same effect.

If you are happy doing what you are doing, then by all means keep going. But dont be surprised when the day comes where you become a miserable prick, with or without the drugs. Then the prospect of withdrawals are also a big part of opiate use/dependence.

You just seem like some young junky who truly believes that because you have a script it is all good for eternity. You'll see, man. You'll see.
QFT

Suboxone lets me not worry about opiates. And it's the first time I've been not worrying about opiates for many years...even counting a few decent stretches of clean time. It's not perfect but it's the best thing we have, and it enables me to live a normal life. I can't do that with dope, oxy, or anything else, and at this point, I'm sad but not ashamed to say, I can't do it sober.