• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ideal setting for a huge DMT trip

Imagine you botched the extraction and left some lye or solvent in your DMT and pushed that? Hell nah man, stop being a fool.

I've been doing this for over 20 years...I don't leave anything in there but what I want....sheeesh!

I've been doing this for over 20 years...I don't leave anything in there but what I want....sheeesh!

Your arrogance is not a valid argument, and while it has worked for you it is never a good idea to recommend it to someone else.
Just because you're confident with your abilities to extract dmt free of leftover reactants (washing, recrystallization etc) you cannot assume others are or can extract with the same level of skill you repeatedly say that you have.

And repeat: it is not so much about the "quality" of the extracted DMT...you can be the best at extracting in the world and still have potential plant matter allergens in your DMT that can cause anaphylactic shock! Thus the need for micron filtering. Cripes!

I know I don't have to tell you this, but I will.
Cocaine is an extracted product as is smack et al...not saying you have used, or should use, these subs...they ARE, however, extracted from a plant source and are injected daily by tens of thousands the world over.

Yes, and it would be against the HR ethos of this site to suggest anyone inject Heroin or Cocaine. These things are taken seriously on this forum.

Last edited: