• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ideal drugs/combinations/taking schedules for the most pleasure in the long run

You can drop acid everyday but I imagine you'd want the liquid form if you can get that since you'll want to measure out small doses. I've taken some the morning after a trip sort of like a pick-me-up. You won't trip out or anything but it's all right. If you keep going the effects will start to fade, maybe within 3 days you won't notice it. It probably depends on your chemistry

I once binged on MDA for 6 days and it was fun but for whatever reason I felt like stopping for a while after that. It felt like my brain was ready to rest, so that's wouldn't make your list. Maybe you could do some kind of shrooms everyday. I don't know because I don't like shrooms but maybe there are medicinal types that are safe to use daily. That might at least be something to research

I'm not sure what kind of experience you're after. I guess only you can figure that out. At least you're looking into it, so good luck

I'm not sure what kind of experience you're after. I guess only you can figure that out. At least you're looking into it, so good luck
Thing is, even I don't know that. There are quite many experiences I like in the ''real world'', that are quite different from one another. I am quite sure that in the realm of drugs, many experiences of supreme pleasure of different kinds await as well. I'll just have to try it out and see.

I have not, no.
Well believe me when I say, they have a way of being self-limiting. Say you did them 3 times a week to try and keep tolerance down, eventually the trips will either get boring and you're going to want other drugs and eventually end up a mess. Alternatively, you may end up constantly having trips that are making you so self-aware to the point you don't want to trip anymore, and you'd rather do something else...like, hang out with people. Or, do some charitable work and help other people in the world...or I don't know.

If you end up liking psychedelics, then it'll be fun for a while. But it won't last. You need to integrate your experiences. You need something else in life.

Daily cannabis use is a lot simpler.

Well believe me when I say, they have a way of being self-limiting. Say you did them 3 times a week to try and keep tolerance down, eventually the trips will either get boring and you're going to want other drugs and eventually end up a mess. Alternatively, you may end up constantly having trips that are making you so self-aware to the point you don't want to trip anymore, and you'd rather do something else...like, hang out with people. Or, do some charitable work and help other people in the world...or I don't know.

If you end up liking psychedelics, then it'll be fun for a while. But it won't last. You need to integrate your experiences. You need something else in life.

Daily cannabis use is a lot simpler.

This might be true. We'll see.

You see, I don't know that many, and that's the problem. I think honestly most folks are such masochists... Like you can not believe. After some research I concluded that drugs are by far the best approach to get the most pleasure out of life. Most people want to get their pleasure from doing ''real world'' stuff I guess, but I don't care... I iust want the pleasure, no matter how I get it (provided I don't have to harm anyone to get it of course).

I’ve found the best way to live for me personally is to use cannabis daily. And psychedelics/empathogens intermittently throughout the year..

I’m starting to think your legit so I’ll give you a legit answer.

Psychedelics and empathogens often have what we call an “afterglow.” Essentially you feel happier than normal and love life. You want to master the afterglow as that is the most sustainable and long lasting way to be happy from Drugs. At least for me..

I use MDMA probably about 6 times a year, LSD probably 4-12 depending, DMT 6-10, Ketamine 8-12, and Mescaline 6 or less. These 5 drugs can do wonders for you if used properly.

That said, say for example you try to use DMT daily. These substances have a mind of their own and you will be “hyperslapped” for coming back too soon. In fact many people report, myself included, that DMT or the entities there will tell you if your coming too often or if you need to come back more.

Best to start low, obtain high quality substances (the utmost importance) and see what happens.

-GC

I can assure you that I'm not trolling. Care to share any reason why one couldn't take 2cb + weed, or if not that, then lsd + weed or mushrooms + weed say four of five days in a row, upping the dosis accordingly, and then take just DMT several times per day during a tolerance break of say two or three days? Rinse, repeat. I'm genuinely curious why you think this can not be done.
1. the tolerance from psychedelics gets so insane they stop working by completely by day 4. Then it will be a long term tolerance that builds up without taking two weeks break and without a one month break the magic will totally fade off. Just smoke weed every day if you want to get high all day. DMT daily is possible but honestly you will learn a lesson very fast not to do that by something called a hyper-slap. Its when you abuse DMT and the DMT humbles you into respecting it that you may never want to do it again. PTSD will ensure after this and it either ends two ways the hyper-slap scares a person so bad they just kill themselves they lose their sense of reality for months trying to recover and may end up in a psych ward til you are grounded back on earth.

Imagine the worst case which i myself have been through a eternal hell trip looping forever in literally fucking satanic fractals hell dying millions trillions of times over forever time no longer exists millions of years or trillions of lifetimes can be spent there while literally satan himself will toture your very soul you might live every life as a holocaust victim this is all possible you will be screaming your god dam lungs out asking people to blow your brains out but you wont even be able to see you will most likely end up in the street while everybody watches on as they call the police and ambulances til they inject you full of drugs to bring you back. Every second is eternity of the worst suffering you can ever feel. That is what you are destined to experience with this mind set. I made that same mistake just as you and i don't want others repeating it so just warning you no human should ever go through that. But that is what happens when you disrespect the power of psychedelics.

I don't think most people would really be able to psychologically handle breaking through on DMT every day...
Yeah man
I mean im a fiend with drugs. Whatever it is, if I've bought it to consume, or am being given it for free, ill binge it til its gone.
I like extreme shit. I'll shoot 1.5g of k and 0.5g of speed into my vein at the same time. I've done 25 Es in a night. 15g of pre ban meph, multiple grams of mxe, 7 tabs of acid. 50g of K up the nose, 560mg of valium, 26mg of xanax, 12 nitrous whippets at once, insane combos, ETC ETC

BUT
a good hit of DMT is the ONLY drug I've done where I've put the pipe/bong down after and been "like whoooa, haha ok so im probably not doing THAT again in a hurry" 😂

We always laugh and say "can you imagine what you'd be like if you smoked this shit all day everyday"

Yeah man
I mean im a fiend with drugs. Whatever it is, if I've bought it to consume, or am being given it for free, ill binge it til its gone.
I like extreme shit. I'll shoot 1.5g of k and 0.5g of speed into my vein at the same time. I've done 25 Es in a night. 15g of pre ban meph, multiple grams of mxe, 7 tabs of acid. 50g of K up the nose, 560mg of valium, 26mg of xanax, 12 nitrous whippets at once, insane combos, ETC ETC

BUT
a good hit of DMT is the ONLY drug I've done where I've put the pipe/bong down after and been "like whoooa, haha ok so im probably not doing THAT again in a hurry" 😂

We always laugh and say "can you imagine what you'd be like if you smoked this shit all day everyday"
man there is one person out there who use to smoke 5-meo dmt like 5 times a week during those days like x3 for 8 years straight working with his clients. martin ball now he makes hizzing noises like a lizard to channel the one consciousness of god and would spew over his clients to release them of their blocked energies really crazy shit haha

Just few days ago I scheduled my "hard" (cannabis and light alcohol not included) to two days a week - one day is lighter (coke and weed) and one day is heavier (coke and alcohol). I felt better right next day after this scheduling (it helped that scheduling happened to be the day I am permitted to use). I don't think this schedule will help my health in the long run, but maybe it will moderate my use in very immediate days and will give me time to find other ways to calm me besides using drugs.

Also: idea I am thinking much about lately - especially using hard drug is not pleasureful at all if you are psychologically healthy or have other ways to deal with emotional pain. If you really think about it - all this this going into "overdrive" after a dose of coke or something is really stressful if you are seeking for pleasure and not running from.