• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ideal drugs/combinations/taking schedules for the most pleasure in the long run

asdfghjk

Bluelighter
Hello,

I am looking for a substance or a combination that I could take every day without causing physical harm to my body, and would predictably give me a great experience with minimal risk of a bad trip.

Substances which can only be taken sporadically and/or cause significant physical harm to the body (neurotoxicity etc...) don't interest me.

Currently I'm thinking 2cb + weed + DMT (maybe) would be quite a good combination, with an occasional tolerance break of a couple of days. I could probaby still take just DMT during the tolerance break.

I am also considering adding LSD and shrooms to the mix, but those appear to have quite a high risk of bad trips.

MDMA can only be taken sporadically, so that's out of question.

What else might I be missing? Maybe even a combination of substances with no cross tolerance each covering the period of the tolerance break needed for the other?

Simply put, I just want to consistently get the most pleasure I possibly can every day without destroying my body in the process. I am young and quite rich, don't have to work, and can spend my entire life taking drugs every day. I don't want to get all messed up in a couple months/years. I'm looking for a drug schedule I could live by for decades. Any suggestions?

Daily high dose ketamine.
You can take 25g a day with no ill effects, just check the thread in my signature for proof

Make sure to swallow the drip

I can assure you that I'm not trolling. Care to share any reason why one couldn't take 2cb + weed, or if not that, then lsd + weed or mushrooms + weed say four of five days in a row, upping the dosis accordingly, and then take just DMT several times per day during a tolerance break of say two or three days? Rinse, repeat. I'm genuinely curious why you think this can not be done.

I can assure you that I'm not trolling. Care to share any reason why one couldn't take 2cb + weed, or if not that, then lsd + weed or mushrooms + weed say four of five days in a row, upping the dosis accordingly, and then take just DMT several times per day during a tolerance break of say two or three days? Rinse, repeat. I'm genuinely curious why you think this can not be done.
You must be having a laugh

You will fry your brain for a start

And tolerance will build quickly with the psychedelics and you will end up having to take such high doses it will be become questionable for your health

Weed i did daily for years so you can do that but i wouldn't recommend 2cb or dmt daily lol
You could probably dose shrooms and sid everyday but you will end up walking around in a cape, wedding dress, a pink sparkly flip flop on one foot and a lime green welly on the other, holding a potato, stroking it while muttering magic spells under your breath and telling the public to not look at your baby

Your call.

If you do do it, document it

You must be having a laugh

You will fry your brain for a start

And tolerance will build quickly with the psychedelics and you will end up having to take such high doses it will be become questionable for your health

Weed i did daily for years so you can do that but i wouldn't recommend 2cb or dmt daily lol
You could probably dose shrooms and sid everyday but you will end up walking around in a cape, wedding dress, a pink sparkly flip flop on one foot and a lime green welly on the other, holding a potato, stroking it while muttering magic spells under your breath and telling the public to not look at your baby

Your call.

If you do do it, document it
Also, s/he is going to eventually bump head on something or fall off something accidentally that would not have happened sober..

Yea def a troll, how many rich/never have to work people you know who decide they want to trip on DMT and LSD for the rest of their lives?

If not, then you need to just pretty much stop where your at and start doing a lot of research on these drugs you clearly haven’t done before.

The only drug I can see using daily is cannabis and even that gets to be a problem.

-GC

Yea def a troll, how many rich/never have to work people you know who decide they want to trip on DMT and LSD for the rest of their lives?

If not, then you need to just pretty much stop where your at and start doing a lot of research on these drugs you clearly haven’t done before.

The only drug I can see using daily is cannabis and even that gets to be a problem.

-GC
You see, I don't know that many, and that's the problem. I think honestly most folks are such masochists... Like you can not believe. After some research I concluded that drugs are by far the best approach to get the most pleasure out of life. Most people want to get their pleasure from doing ''real world'' stuff I guess, but I don't care... I iust want the pleasure, no matter how I get it (provided I don't have to harm anyone to get it of course).

This article

appears to suggest that my plan isn't that unrealistic at all.
Do it then. You're obviously made up.
Document it in detail please. Do your bit for the drug community.
At least note dosages/times of day for each drug, like a diary of dosing

This question is so totally open-ended that I dont really anticipate any kind of meaningful answers. Everyone is different. We all have different preferences.

I'm sorry to be "that guy", but this isn't really an issue pertaining to your immediate health and safety. Its more of a fun thing to shoot the shit about for sure, but not really a subject that we can definitively answer.

I'm going to stick this in Drug Culture where it will likely coalesce into a thread of a similar nature. Nothing wrong, just not really the appropriate place.

Have you taken any psychedelics before? I don't think most people would really be able to psychologically handle breaking through on DMT every day...

Being able to sustain a pleasant drug regimen is more than just about how much money you have. Trying to get high all day every day for the rest of your life on a combination of psychedelics and whatever else hasn't really worked for anyone, ever...

Consider moderation. Srsly.

Have you taken any psychedelics before? I don't think most people would really be able to psychologically handle breaking through on DMT every day...

Being able to sustain a pleasant drug regimen is more than just about how much money you have. Trying to get high all day every day for the rest of your life on a combination of psychedelics and whatever else hasn't really worked for anyone, ever...

Consider moderation. Srsly.
I have not, no. In my pursuit of pleasure, I did many things in the past that I think are kind of stupid now, wasting money and even taking quite large risks ets. Only a couple of weeks ago did I begin to research drugs and concluded that the best currently available method of being happy is taking drugs. Maybe I'm completely wrong and it just won't work for me, who knows... I will surely begin to use with moderation and depending on how much I like it, maybe (hopefully) transition to using more often. The worst case scenario would be if no drug worked for me at all and I had to go back to my old ways, which never really gave me that much happiness to begin with and were quite inefficient.