• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Ice or 'cream' is NOT 'meth'

Right? Say its your first time eating a chocolate sundae, and its amazing. Best thing ever. You then start eating 2 a day for a year, and eventually get tired of them. You quit.
10 years go by before your next one.
That chocolate sundae is gonna taste great, but its never gonna measure up to those first few.

That’s why you add sprinkles ;)

-GC

I got a laugh at imagining some really gullible/slow person watching the news, then going into a grocery store, buying a bag of ice and a quart of whipping cream, and then asking "so now how do I get high with all this?".

I got a laugh at imagining some really gullible/slow person watching the news, then going into a grocery store, buying a bag of ice and a quart of whipping cream, and then asking "so now how do I get high with all this?".
get high off the nitrous from the whipped cream 😏

"Ice" and "cream" are just slang terms for crystal meth. If you are suggesting that crystal meth is no longer being widely sold, you are absolutely wrong.

How did you come to this conclusion?
Easily. So take a substance test. I guarantee any drug test it will not test positive for quote "methamphetamine", simply amphetatime.

My local grocery store is currently sold out of vanilla ice cream. This must mean that vanilla ice cream is sold out everywhere.

Easily. So take a substance test. I guarantee any drug test it will not test positive for quote "methamphetamine", simply amphetatime.
Wtf are you talking about? 😂
The field tests the police use test for methamphetamine specifically. The test kits youre talking about are the home use ones

Wtf are you talking about? 😂
The field tests the police use test for methamphetamine specifically. The test kits youre talking about are the home use ones

Yes but the cunning bastards who cut all known supplies of meth with n-Iso know that it reacts exactly the same way to reagent tests as ice cream does.

I think I understand your mistake here. While it is true that those tests will only show for amphetamine if testing for methamphetamine, if you were to use one of the police issue tests it will test directly for methamphetamine. A home test kit is testing for all amphetamines as a blanket test to see cuts or substitutions in your drugs. Lets be honest, does it matter if your testing say "molly" and its cut with methamphetamine, lycoamphetamine, or dextoamphetamine. Granted, it would matter to us, because we are drug nerds, but to most people amphetamine cut is amphetamine cut.

besides if it was just amphetamine its not smokable right?

People in California call it "shit" and "dope". In MN it was very popular to call it "glass" in the late 1990s, I guess they were seeing the big California crystals for the first time and it still seemed glamorous.

ople in California call it "shit" and "dope". In MN it was very popular to call it "glass" in the late 1990s, I guess they were seeing the big California crystals for the first time and it still seemed glamorous.

Shit is a good name for it too. A buddy and I refer to it like the mythical "substance no. x" BS109 (BS stands for bullshit)

Idk what your talking about. I have taken a drug test in a hospital and the test was positive for methamphetamine.

"Ice" and "cream" are just slang terms for crystal meth. If you are suggesting that crystal meth is no longer being widely sold, you are absolutely wrong.

How did you come to this conclusion?
It isn't anywhere I've lived since Los Angeles 2006. I'd only believe it if results for m a urinalysis showed meth amphetamine. Around Alabama the drug does not. It's just Amphetamine. Fuck shake and bake bullshit bye bye bama lolol joykilljane... Otw to where REAL drugs might induce problems people don't create out of boredom but of basis. Joykilljane the word represents philosophy promoting practicality not propaganda which many 'drugs are bad' speeches play angle from.

Idk what your talking about. I have taken a drug test in a hospital and the test was positive for methamphetamine.
They may have told you that to see if u went along supporting the allocation or contesting it. Ask for a retest if u fail again.
if they tell you. Ask them to show you. Or, you made live in a part of the world or country where it's still around