• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Ice or 'cream' is NOT 'meth'

joykilljane

Greenlighter
The street drug "ice" aja "clear" or "cream" .. is NOT meth. It contains amphetamine, like Ritalin or Focalin or Adderall or Detroamphetamine (Deadrine) . 2002 Los Angeles was a different story. Back THEN it was serious shit that few of today's type of dopeheads could handle . Lol I dare anyone prove otherwise . Seeing is believing

Last edited:
Then what the fuck was I sniffing for a year straight that burned like hell and I thought was coke.
I am no scientist, but trust that I tell you a drug test for sniffing, smoking, shooting, plugging, or eating Ice or Cream is not gonna t st positive for methamphetamine. I haven't seen "meth" since early 21st century. It was stronger, more crystalline in form, and more expensive. The speed Ice or Cream that everyone in South United States calls 'meth' simply is not. It IS an amphetamine, which means it could be in your system from an ADD)ADHD scrip line Focalin, Ritalin, Aderral, Dextro Amphetamine or Dexedrine. While this may sound like semantics, therein lies real potential in micro analyzing court cases where a one (meth) is nationally illegal and the other (amphetamine) comes from legal or over the counter drugs. There should be no legal merit of pressing charges But, the oppression oppresses .

Yeah but I never was up for days on end even with a gram. I’m thinking it was like you said some amp or maybe bath salts. Idk either way I don’t buy cocaine anymore
Depends on when. Ice and meth both burn like hell. It wasn't coke cause it doesn't burn.

Hey Jane,

I’m curious to know more on why you believe such? Could it not also be more impurities from more shake n bake cooks popping up in the South?

On another note, I just tried brand name Adderall again after 10+yrs of using nothing but generics and I feel a strong noticeable difference. I can take 10mg of the generic and barely feel it but 2.5mg of this shit and I’m up doing shit.

-GC

"Ice" and "cream" are just slang terms for crystal meth. If you are suggesting that crystal meth is no longer being widely sold, you are absolutely wrong.

How did you come to this conclusion?

Yeah I have no idea what the OP is talking about either. Meth around here is ubiquitous & inexpensive, and I don't live anywhere near a major drug corridor.

The only time I've ever heard anyone refer to meth as "ice" has been on this website. I've never, either in RL or online (until now), heard anyone refer to it as "cream". But that's a semantics issue I guess.

I am no scientist, but trust that I tell you a drug test for sniffing, smoking, shooting, plugging, or eating Ice or Cream is not gonna t st positive for methamphetamine. I haven't seen "meth" since early 21st century. It was stronger, more crystalline in form, and more expensive. The speed Ice or Cream that everyone in South United States calls 'meth' simply is not. It IS an amphetamine, which means it could be in your system from an ADD)ADHD scrip line Focalin, Ritalin, Aderral, Dextro Amphetamine or Dexedrine. While this may sound like semantics, therein lies real potential in micro analyzing court cases where a one (meth) is nationally illegal and the other (amphetamine) comes from legal or over the counter drugs. There should be no legal merit of pressing charges But, the oppression oppresses .
Regardless of what people call it, meth is meth and not meth is not meth. I have popped for methamphetamine on several drug tests, as I know of many others who have as well. If you haven't encountered meth in all this time, then you're getting ripped off.

Yeah I have to disagree. The methamphetamine making it's way around the southern states like Texas is real and of quite high purity.

Although. There have been MANY busts and DEA raids throughout the country every recently so maybe you're not getting the quality you had been?
I'm interested in your logic behind the statement you are making.

I've been awake for 3 days now off that "methamphetamine" you're referring to 🤪

and here I am telling people I’m on meth, when I should just say I’m on “ice”.. I wonder if they’ll still judge or just think I’m high af on meth?😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Well we still have good meth here and you pay for it! As for slang terms, we call it "tik" ..

I have never understood the confusion around meth slang.

I suppose It stems from the mass shift in the manufacturing process over the years and some people just got confused.

Its unbelievable how many meth users stop feeling high and instantly think, "it's all fake, ALL OF IT!". Then proceed to tell how they have been IVing daily for the past year, without a second thought. They will blame absolutely anything except the obvious reason as to why the cant get high.

Its like some people think the human body has limit energy supplies and will never cease blasting off.

and here I am telling people I’m on meth, when I should just say I’m on “ice”.. I wonder if they’ll still judge or just think I’m high af on meth?😂🤷🏻‍♂️
Hahaha i havent heard anyone outside of Hawaii call it 'ice'. At least not in this century.

I have never understood the confusion around meth slang.

I suppose It stems from the mass shift in the manufacturing process over the years and some people just got confused.

Its unbelievable how many meth users stop feeling high and instantly think, "it's all fake, ALL OF IT!". Then proceed to tell how they have been IVing daily for the past year, without a second thought. They will blame absolutely anything except the obvious reason as to why the cant get high.

Its like some people think the human body has limit energy supplies and will never cease blasting off.
Right? Say its your first time eating a chocolate sundae, and its amazing. Best thing ever. You then start eating 2 a day for a year, and eventually get tired of them. You quit.
10 years go by before your next one.
That chocolate sundae is gonna taste great, but its never gonna measure up to those first few.

I feel like slang should be at least a little bit inconspicuous. Otherwise just call it what it is lol

I have noticed a huge variety with meth slang in particular though. I have heard some ridiculous names. I once had a street dealer offer me "chardonnay" and I was like wtf?? Apparently he thought his play off of "shards" was quite clever.

I can usually tell a person's race by what the call meth around here.

This is what I have been trying to tell people for years now. Thank you!