• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Ice or 'cream' is NOT 'meth'

The ice that I buy and use comes back positive for meth AND amp. Occasionally fentanyl I'll see pop up oN a tox or MDMA. New York state
No I'm not a punk pushover or idiot
That's todays meth in NYS

QUOTE="opiate"krzy

ost: 14819443, member: 59404"]
The ice that I buy and use comes back positive for meth AND amp. Occasionally fentanyl I'll see pop up oN a tox or MDMA. New York state
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE
thanks for info. Did u mean that in New York area that Fentanyl and mdma were found in your system when u had not been exposed to anything besides " meth"?

In year 2001/2002 I remember there being a choice between 2 types of ecstacy... One cut with heroin and anothers cut with speed, per se. This matter of the 2 described cocktails could have been like what u describe. Again, thanks for info
nfo.

Ice is supposed to be a purer form of methamphetamine in Crystal form. Same goes for Molly and ecstasy. This thread is pointless..this all could of been googled

In my experience even the meth today is barely meth.

Let alone the ice cream.

And I'm willing to bet that damn near e every standard drug these days we barely see and get analogues