• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ice -- Methamphetamine NOT 4MAR

phase_dancer said:
Wasn't that the technique reputedly used by the Hell's Angels way back in the sixties? iirc, P2P, methylamine and a reducing agent were the ingredients. I believe this story is even mentioned in a few forensic papers of that time, and was the drive behind the initial scheduling of P2P and MA. Of course it could be all BS, but in theory it should work.

Haha, I knew if anyone on here would know about this it'd be you mate. Yeh, as I said, there's a grain of truth to it. So I think you're right... it's possible. It definitely was a P2P reaction, so it probably was the P2P/methylamine rxn. But yeh, the story has been passed along since the 70s (I thought), apparently even earlier... the 60s, LOL.

Jakeperson said:
I actually don't get a huge rush from smoked meth so 4-mar tends to be more enjoyable to smoked meth for me.
Would much rather eat/snort crystal over smoking it.

Yeah re-dosing works but the effects change and are never as good. Tend to feel un-well and a bit tingly after re-dosing all the time.
But I have only had expierience with smoked 4-mar.

What makes you think you have 4MAR though? It's pretty fucking rare in Australia. Ice is the slang for meth, and unfortunately it was the slang for 4MAR. I cant see how 4MAR could be any more available in Australia than angel dust (PCP). The availability of precursors are both about the same, and its for a very niche market.

Because I know people who know people. Etc.

I know that it's highly unlikely I will ever obtain it again, but thats okay, it was fun but there are better drugs out there.

The effects are similar to meth but are quite noticably different.

Jakeperson said:
Because I know people who know people. Etc.

I know that it's highly unlikely I will ever obtain it again, but thats okay, it was fun but there are better drugs out there.

The effects are similar to meth but are quite noticably different.

LOL, anyone who has really tried 4MAR can only have that answer: "I know people". Its fucking true though.

djsim said:
LOL, anyone who has really tried 4MAR can only have that answer: "I know people". Its fucking true though.

Very true. I was getting some mindblowing 4MAR off a Fillipeno (sp?) mate back in about 2003. The stuff was noticably cloudy, not clear like meth. The rocks looked almost like little flecks of cloudy plastic if that makes sense.

Effects were similar yet very diff to meth. When smoking, you don't get that initial head rush/adrenaline rush as you do with meth. More of a slow onset over a few minutes, kind of how a pill comes on, gradually. Very very very clear headed, introspective conversation, or any conversation for that matter becomes an absolute breeze, almost like a part of your brain has been unlocked. Confidence levels were very high, almost like on cocaine. The charge is there like meth, but it's not an anxious charge, very smooth and well delivered.

The stuff lasted for fucking AGES in the pipe too. One tiny nub would yield several big pipe fulls of smoke, re-crystalized back into form really well. 4MAR also lasted way longer than meth for me, with various small sessions throughout a 24 hr period being enough to keep me up for almost 3 days. Very powerful shit.

Would have to rate as the #1 drug I've tried, and I've tried most of them. :)

esprit said:
Very true. I was getting some mindblowing 4MAR off a Fillipeno (sp?) mate back in about 2003. The stuff was noticably cloudy, not clear like meth. The rocks looked almost like little flecks of cloudy plastic if that makes sense.

Effects were similar yet very diff to meth. When smoking, you don't get that initial head rush/adrenaline rush as you do with meth. More of a slow onset over a few minutes, kind of how a pill comes on, gradually. Very very very clear headed, introspective conversation, or any conversation for that matter becomes an absolute breeze, almost like a part of your brain has been unlocked. Confidence levels were very high, almost like on cocaine. The charge is there like meth, but it's not an anxious charge, very smooth and well delivered.

The stuff lasted for fucking AGES in the pipe too. One tiny nub would yield several big pipe fulls of smoke, re-crystalized back into form really well. 4MAR also lasted way longer than meth for me, with various small sessions throughout a 24 hr period being enough to keep me up for almost 3 days. Very powerful shit.

Would have to rate as the #1 drug I've tried, and I've tried most of them. :)

And I understand after being up for awhile you dont feel tweaked out like with meth? If true this sounds awesome... i quit meth because it made me so fucking tweaked out and nervous

phase_dancer said:
Any chance of seeing the NMR spectra?

should be ready to go Monday. I have all the print outs in front of me but am waiting on a mate to get back to me (who has the scanner). Will post em up here by Mon, Tuesday at the latest I hope

i've been smoking meth shards for ages now and the other day a mate had a sample that he wanted me to try, convinced i would be suprised. Looking at the bag i snorted and told him its a bag of msm/cutters. It looked like untouched msm-white/clear crystals looked like sand. He claimed it was 4 mar "real ice".
When we tried it the first thing i noticed was the way it recrystalised in the bowl. Normal meth shards will reystalise in straight lines (more or less). The way the supposed 4-mar solidified was in little circle-like tessellations. It definitely was a different compound to meth.
The effects were also different. Massive euphoric rush. The tingles from behind the ears over the top of the skull and then flooding the body from top down... it was much much more intense than the best meth shard i've smoked.
Thought processes were also clearer than on meth. One puff had me smashed and I've been known to smoke an 8ball of meth a week. I wasnt compelled to always pick up the pipe the way meth makes me do, but happy with the one puff for ages before smoking the pipe again. The feeling didnt last as long as meth and the weird thing was, i slept like a baby. Woke up feeling great. I'm perhaps a little convinced it very well may have been 4-mar.
From my description can anyone tell me if it is or not? lol