• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I wonder which NBOMe it is? Party safe, pill poppers.

just goes to show you how pathetic and braindead Aussie "gangsters" are, if you were smart and that way inclined you would press good pills and make a kiiling instead of pressing shit and killing. I can never understand the aussie underworld as they seem as thick as pig shit

I whole heatedly agree with you. The politicians are as equally to blame.
Drugs should be legalised. What we want to do with our bodies is up to us.

I hope you are all enrolled to vote and will be voting according to the drug policies of the options before you. There are some good options, especially for the senate.

It is possible to compound NBOME series chemicals to make them orally active so it shouldn't be that surprising to see them pressed into pills.

This doesn't render it orally active but rather enhances diffusion across mucus membranes, increasing the efficiency of non-oral routes of admin.

ebola

Any reason why larger doses of 2cx-nbome compounds would still be orally inactive? I imagine it has something to do with the N-benzyl moiety being broken down before reaching the brain via first pass metabolism, as well as decreased absorption in acidic conditions compared to the corresponding 2cx?

2c-b 260.13 g/mol % 25b-nbome 380.275 g/mol = Each molecule 25b-nbome is ~68.406% composed of 2c-b.

What would be expected if one were to orally ingest 10-15mg 25B-NBOMe freebase orally? (^NOT^ recommending anybody try this I could see it causing extreme vasoconstriction or something.

Have seen NBOMe pills before today usually 2mg per pill HPBCD. Snorting is asking for a NBOMe OD. That can be a super scary trip but you will live... probably.

Have seen NBOMe pills before today usually 2mg per pill HPBCD. Snorting is asking for a NBOMe OD. That can be a super scary trip but you will live... probably.

I have had around 3.5mg of nbome over the coarse of 12 hours and to be honest it didn't get much stronger.
I felt cold and on the comedown a had minor cramps in my legs.
Even tho this chemical is new and not much is known about it I think it's over hyped.
Of coarse the effects react differently to everyone but I thought his drug to be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes it was strong and sometimes it was mellow, everytime I had it I felt the trip didn't last as long. I think from my use you build up a tolerance very quickly and to get it to work to its full potential it's a pain in the ass.
I found the best ROA was to cut a tab in half and place each half in each nostril as far as your finger will fit and just leave it there. This does cause slight nasal bleeding but nothing that's going to drip out of the nostril.
The 3.5 mg I did was with tabs placed in my nose and I didn't have any negative reactions other than the minor cramps and chill.

Just depends on how well made the stuff was... some is super clean come up and super nice trip better than LSD. Other stuff getting around lately has been a bit off. Gives more unwanted side effects and less pleasurable side effects. 3.5 mg of 25i is all good if you have experience... Other people have lost it of what was apparently 1.2 mg and ended up having psychotic episodes etc. It affects the 5HTP2 receptor more than some of the more traditional psychedelic drugs. If you don't have any heart issues it shouldn't be dangerous but as you noted causes vasoconstriction and the muscle cramps are fairly normal for most of the 2c's and the derivatives of these drugs. I don't think dosing is that precise manufactures just shove a heap in and say it's around 2mgs for example. It is very cheap and so I don't think the dosing is like LSD ie LSD cost more so minimal dose per unit for max profit. With the Nbome drugs I think, cause they cost a fraction of the price and are active at only slightly higher doses than LSD, it's a bit more like I guess x amount of chemical for x number of trips + a bit more so it fucks people up and they think "Man those were strong trips, I'll be back!". Lot's getting around as acid but should be obvious to an experienced user 1 vs the other. Have had my fill of them however, just like meh now days. Also lot's of people double drop/ snort pills so if you hovered up 3, expecting MDxx, of these it'd be a rough night.

So are the NBOMes legal?

I let a 1200ug 25i tab sit in water and mushed it around before drawing it up and mainlining. Started tripping in like 10 seconds. The trip was significantly shorter though. Anyway it was interesting experience, I might write a trip report about it if I can be arsed.

Not legal in QLD as Newman passed a new state drug analogue act, also include 6apb and AKB 48. Also Federally a no go as they are analogues of 2ci etc that are still chemically similar enough to be illegal under our very broad and vague analogue act. Never gone that route with the Nbome's although did try it with LSD IM. Sat in the shower as I was sweating like a pig and heavy trip although not as long lasting, as always when IV'ing, IM etc. 25c is what I'd go for out of the nbome's more stimulating, less visual, very much a mile wide smile, mild visuals mostly color distortion, clearer head space, more of a club drug than a sit at home stare at the walls experience.

Whats with people flipping out and getting naked on NBOMe? It seems to be a common reaction in OD situations....

Putting NBOMe in pills is such a retarded thing to do, its dangerous enough that its being passed off as LSD & now its showing up in pills too. There is a special place in hell for the kind of person who puts super potent psychedelics into pill form & tries to pass it off as MDMA. The fact its not orally active makes for even worse situations to arise!

Whats with people flipping out and getting naked on NBOMe? It seems to be a common reaction in OD situations....

Putting NBOMe in pills is such a retarded thing to do, its dangerous enough that its being passed off as LSD & now its showing up in pills too. There is a special place in hell for the kind of person who puts super potent psychedelics into pill form & tries to pass it off as MDMA. The fact its not orally active makes for even worse situations to arise!

I agree. I think it is a shame because when enjoyed responsibly, the NBOMe family can offer enjoyable experiences.

I've always thought they would be well suited for new trippers who might be a bit anxious about tripping. I say this because I have always found that when moving up the dose range, the visual aspects increase more steadily than the mental side of things. If that makes sense. But that said, the lack of the mental trip is the main thing that seperates the family from say LSD (in my opinion obviously). NBOMEs will never be a replacement for acid, but there are fun times to have.

I've had dozens of trips on all of the common NBOME derivatives. I've gone up to about 8 mg, but at the time I was taking Avanza (mirtazapine) which significantly nullifies the positive effects of the chemical. It is still possible to trip, but you'll roughly need to double your dose.

Please take this advice with a grain of salt though - it is not scientifically backed and it is just anecdotal experience.

mate had a point of some mystery white powder a sketchy dude gave him (as a friendly thing), bombed with a beer. 30min later he was tripping as hard as ive seen anyone trip. was 100% convinced I was a cowardly alien diguised as a human, kept going off on nonsensical tangents and basically sounded like he was in another reality. Every now and then he'd slow down and voice some surprisingly deep realisation before freaking out or going back to nothing talk. Suspected 2c-x variety. Anyone had any experience with doses like that?

Sounds like high dose 2ce but who knows could be a high dose 25b nbome/2ci and I've hear 2cp is some bad ass shit.That can be sketchy not having a clue what your mate ingested, but the effects sounds more like 2c possibly e. A flushed red face, sweating bucket loads random Ghandi/mystic type insights into nothing, standing in some weird ti-chi type position etc. I would not snort a point of some unknown substance period. Honestly could be any one of a number of RC psychedelics maybe even a tryptamine ?? Sounds like scary moments, some of these drugs induce short term psychotic disturbances which resolve when the drug clears the system.

loves psychedelics said:
Just depends on how well made the stuff was...

This is implausible: given the potency of the compound in question, it is highly unlikely that synthetic impurities could be present in quantities sufficient to color the trip.

ebola

This is implausible: given the potency of the compound in question, it is highly unlikely that synthetic impurities could be present in quantities sufficient to color the trip.

ebola

This was my thought too

Depends on the impurity in question and if the lab was cleaning their equipment etc between batches. Even trace impurities of say cyanide could be fatal, just a random example. A question clean LSD has given me wonderful trips during the 90's while sketchy LSD from the same era gave me acid gut ie I farted like a motherfucker and it STANK. Impurities?? Possible IMO. Anyone got a GCMS handy to validate the chemicals purity otherwise this is kind of a world of assumptions. You may be correct or I may be to be honest who knows? Not me that's for sure. I think say a 1cm x 1cm x 2mm piece of blotter may very well have enough trace impurities to "flavor" a trip or maybe it's just to much NBOMe, again I don't know?

Depends on the impurity in question and if the lab was cleaning their equipment etc between batches. Even trace impurities of say cyanide could be fatal, just a random example.

No, actually it takes a relatively large quantity of ingested cyanide to kill, typically 10s of mg. But if this were a common lab impurity in retail 'RCs', we would have already heard about it.

Impurities??

Highly unlikely: what else would be active at that dose other than alternate psychedelics being passed off as LSD? It is likely that the then current condition of your body interacted with the somatic effects of the LSD to yield different outcomes in different sessions. For example: a couple trips ago, I was slightly dehydrated and eating lots of take out prior to dosing 25C. That trip caused a lot of bloating and cramping, moreso that you'd expect just from the usual side-effects of 25C simply added to a poor diet.

I think say a 1cm x 1cm x 2mm piece of blotter may very well have enough trace impurities to "flavor" a trip or maybe it's just to much NBOMe, again I don't know?

How could this be possible; what impurities could cause this?

ebola