• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I wonder which NBOMe it is? Party safe, pill poppers.

yagecero

Bluelighter
AN ecstasy batch containing the deadly chemical NBOMe has prompted the second police warning in as many days.

The batch of grey or black MTV pills was found by Eastern Adelaide police earlier this month.

A forensic examination has revealed the pills contain NBOMe, a drug known to cause psychotic and hallucinogenic episodes and in some cases serious injury and even death.

Police have again warned of the dangers of illicit drugs.

"You don't know what you are taking and you're gambling with your life," a spokesman said.

Today's warning comes after police yesterday warned of a bad batch of ecstasy that led to increased violence and bizarre behaviour in the city on Saturday night.

The drug prompted psychotic behaviour from users including one who stripped and swam naked in the Torrens , another who licked a nightclub floor and a person who acted like a chicken in a taxi.

Twenty-one people were taken to hospital with overdose symptoms.

One man, 21, remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital in a critical condition.

Police say there is no evidence to suggest the MTV pills are linked to a North Adelaide man, 21, arrested on Sunday morning.

The man was allegedly in the possession of 33 ecstasy pills including Green Mitsubishi, Pink Superman and Yellow Ferrari varieties, some of which are believed responsible for the overdoses on Saturday night.

That investigation is ongoing.

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...ning-in-two-days/story-fnii5yv4-1226688122597

Related:

A BAD batch of ecstasy in circulation on the weekend caused users to strip and swim in the Torrens, lick floors, rub themselves on the road and - in one case - act like a chicken in a taxi, police revealed today.

A total of 21 were taken to hospital over the weekend displaying overdose symptoms suspected to be from the bad ecstasy tablets.

One man, 21, remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital in a critical condition.

SA Police Superintendent Anthony Fioravanti said emergency services were particularly busy in the city on Saturday night.

"Police and health services had a busier than usual night as a result of reports people had taken ecstasy tablets that were from a bad batch," he said.

"The normal effects of ecstasy are a feeling of euphoria, heightened arousal and an emotional effect and an increase in body temperature.

"While some of these effects were evident, there was an increase in aggression, rather than a feeling of euphoria.

"This resulted in an increase of reported fights in the city and had the illicit drug users displaying psychotic, extreme and bizarre behaviour."

Among the bizarre behaviour witnessed in the city on Saturday night was:

A PERSON stripping down and swimming naked in the river Torrens.

A PERSON licking the floor of a nightclub.

PEOPLE disrobing and rubbing themselves on the bitumen.

A PERSON acting like a chicken in the back of a taxi.

"They were extreme and bizarre behaviour," Supt Fioravanti said.

Early on Sunday, police arrested a man, 21, at North Adelaide and charged him with trafficking a controlled drug.

He was allegedly in the possession of 33 ecstasy tablets and $900 cash and he has been bailed to appear in court at a later date.

Among the drugs seized were three varieties of ecstasy - Green Mitsubishi, Pink Superman and Yellow Ferrari.

These pills are currently being analysed.

"We do not know if the overdoses that occurred are linked with the drugs that he sold," Supt Fioravanti said.

"We do know that there have been a number of different ecstasy tablets taken but not all those were the same as those that we found in the possession of the male offender.

"From what we've been told so far, we believe that they have been purchased from nightclubs within the CBD, however we haven't ascertained where all of them were purchased at this point."

Supt Fioravanti said Saturday was a particularly violent night in the city.

"I was talking to one of the patrol Sergeants and they just said that there were a lot more fights than they normally have," he said.

"While they didn't count how many they were, they just realised there was a lot more happening."

The 21 people affected were a mix of men and women predominately aged 18-25.

Supt Fioravanti said drug dealers were preying on young users in nightclubs.

"We will be continuing with our high visible presence," he said.

"We will be running dog operations, which we do within the CBD anyway and we will definitely be increasing the number of police in the city to try and deal with this incident."

South Australian Ambulance Service operations manager Anthony Pryzibilla said crews were kept very busy in the city.

"It was a particularly busy night in the CBD across the whole area as a result of a whole range of different things - assault, drug taking as well as alcohol intoxication," he said.

We do get a lot of transports out of the city to the hospitals as a result of assaults, alcohol and drug taking.

"When there are increases and spikes in this it just puts further burdens on our resources."

Mr Pryzibilla said the health dangers of ecstasy ranged from overheating and dehydration through to seizure and even death.

He said the bizarre behaviours reported in the city were not entirely uncommon.

"Ecstasy has a chemical compound in it that produces a hullicenegen effect so it can result in a range of different behaviours so it's not unusual that the behaviours that have been reported have been linked to ecstasy," he said.

Mr Pryzibilla said users or friends of users should not hesitate to call an ambulance.

"If one of your friends has taken ecstasy and you're concerned about them and they are displaying abnormal behaviours don't hesitate to call triple-0," he said.

"You don't need to be fearful that the police will attend when you call triple-0.

Mr Pryzibilla said police would only attend a call out if there was a death or if the ambulance crew requested them because of fears for their safety.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...g-adelaide-users/story-fni6uo1m-1226687135273

Please delete if posted elsewhere.

"A BAD batch of ecstasy in circulation on the weekend caused users to strip and swim in the Torrens, lick floors, rub themselves on the road and - in one case - act like a chicken in a taxi, police revealed today."

I feel sick. Its too late, whats has our world come too. Licking floors? acting like a chicken?

Unfortunately this "demon Ecstasy" as I like to call it, seems to have well and truly embedded its foul stench into the foundation of our good society. Its too late, we must burn it. We must burn it all down.

Last edited:
LOL

I must admit the language is pretty amusing, even outside your regular media hyperbole.

South Aust Pill warning - MTV's

Second dangerous drug batch warning from South Australian police

4853160-4x3-340x255.jpg

A second warning in as many days has been issued by South Australian police about an illicit drug batch.

Officers said pills seized in Adelaide earlier in the month were analysed by forensic scientists and found to contain NBOMe.

They warned the substance could lead to psychotic or hallucinogenic behaviour and could even prove fatal.

The latest pills were described as grey or blackish and stamped with MTV as a logo.

Earlier, authorities said a dirty batch of the drug ecstasy led to a spike in violent and bizarre behaviour in Adelaide last weekend.

Authorities said there were more assaults than usual and several cases of people stripping off in public.

A man has been charged in connection with a drug seizure by authorities believed to relate to the batch.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-...-warning-from-south-australian-police/4853108

Why the fuck would you put nbome in an ecstasy tablet? It's not orally active.
I swear pill presets are getting more desperate.

Fucking ugly looking bangers would have to be hard up to roll the dice with those things.

The best pills I ever had were white mtvs and fuck they were good. These are giving those a bad name.

If mdma was legalised, taxed, and produced under strict quality controls similar to the much more dangerous drugs of alcohol and cigarettes these innocent people would not be dying.

The blood of these kids death is on the hands of every fucktard that believes in drug prohibition!

Mdma and other drugs will never be stamped out. There will always be a demand and as we stand now there will always be crooks dishing up shit.

Time for a change!

I don't get it? Why press an orally inactive drug into an orally administered design ie a pill?
How can these kids be getting fucked up swallowing nbome? Probably media and police propaganda as to the substance to demonise nbome. It's not orally active

People clicking like chickens? Must be the new analogue to meow meow called cluck cluck

Merged.

Oldred3s you make a really good point actually! It does seem rather odd they would press orally inactive substances into an ecstasy tablet, perhaps at high enough doses it does work orally and is still a cheap enough substance to make good money pressing this quantity into pills. Where I live pills cost nearly double what acid does anyway, so you could put almost twice as much as they are laying on that fake acid and make the same profit margins. I really have very little knowledge or experience with NBOMEs and have no real desire to acquire any, particularly the latter so it is hard to know. I do seem to recall reading from numerous sources it is ultra cheap and so it isn't hard to imagine how one could turn a profit selling it as standard illicits in Australia even if you had to use a substantial quantity per dose.

I am just disappointed to see yet another RC being used to fuck over the common drug user. First this garbage turns up in acid all over the globe and now they are putting it in pills, I mean where does it end!? The world is well and truly full of miserable, dodgy sons of bitches, for how much money is easily obtainable selling legit, good quality, illegal drugs why is it so common for shit like this to happen, it really is so pointless and un neccessary.

If mdma was legalised, taxed, and produced under strict quality controls similar to the much more dangerous drugs of alcohol and cigarettes these innocent people would not be dying.

The blood of these kids death is on the hands of every fucktard that believes in drug prohibition!

We're preaching to the choir with this one! BUT it does seem like things are becoming more and more ridiculous. The new "prove your RC is safe before legalisation" law in NZealand is incredulous to my thinking. Education (dose/frequency of use parameters) + legalisation of safer, already better known "classics" would be so much wiser. I'd guess the number of people using RC's would be tiny, say if LSD, the plant hallucinogens, MDMA, and cannabis were legalised.

I don't get it? Why press an orally inactive drug into an orally administered design ie a pill?
How can these kids be getting fucked up swallowing nbome? Probably media and police propaganda as to the substance to demonise nbome. It's not orally active

Maybe they have that strange habit of snorting pills? Or, conversely, you're correct and it's a different substance altogether.

This is my favourite quote:
"Ecstasy has a chemical compound in it that produces a hullicenegen effect so it can result in a range of different behaviours so it's not unusual that the behaviours that have been reported have been linked to ecstasy," he said.

Look at how they spelt hallucinogen :|

People clicking like chickens?

Sounds like a fun time (if not out in public) =D

I am just disappointed to see yet another RC being used to fuck over the common drug user. First this garbage turns up in acid all over the globe and now they are putting it in pills, I mean where does it end!? The world is well and truly full of miserable, dodgy sons of bitches, for how much money is easily obtainable selling legit, good quality, illegal drugs why is it so common for shit like this to happen, it really is so pointless and un neccessary.

The quasi-legal status of some RC's, low prices, and ease of access in some areas of the world probably plays a part. Either way, this whole situation is becoming fucking stupid!

The quasi-legal status of some RC's, low prices, and ease of access in some areas of the world probably plays a part. Either way, this whole situation is becoming fucking stupid!

Yeah, it'll probably only get worse as the scammer producers find it harder and more expensive to press the real things so they'll press shit, who knows what and it probably will be mixed with a tiny amount of mdxx to fool some testers, or they wont even bother with that and know there'll always be uneducated people who just buy and eat pills cos the are coloured and stamped. And as you guys have mentioned that the RC's are so cheap and plentiful and easy to source/obtain. I really can see it going even more downhill than it has been in the past for pills for this country, sadly. Hopefully I'm wrong tho!

Merged.

Oldred3s you make a really good point actually! It does seem rather odd they would press orally inactive substances into an ecstasy tablet, perhaps at high enough doses it does work orally and is still a cheap enough substance to make good money pressing this quantity into pills. Where I live pills cost nearly double what acid does anyway, so you could put almost twice as much as they are laying on that fake acid and make the same profit margins. I really have very little knowledge or experience with NBOMEs and have no real desire to acquire any, particularly the latter so it is hard to know. I do seem to recall reading from numerous sources it is ultra cheap and so it isn't hard to imagine how one could turn a profit selling it as standard illicits in Australia even if you had to use a substantial quantity per dose.

True that. If it turns out that stuff is orally active at higher doses that would explain the overdoses and death. Turning a drug into a poison at doses that big

I don't see how acting like a chicken whilst in the back of a taxi is anything strange. If anything I could see that effect happening from a couple diff more widely "accepted" chemicals. LOL!! That is too funny.

At first I completely agreed, then I realised that all sorts of people snort pills.

Snorting a pill containing an NBOMe is a sure fire way to be licking a nightclub floor, or worse being an overdose victim. Someone dunks it, they get a dud, someone snorts it they get the worst night ever. What the fuck does a scumbag dealer care? They got their cash. (And god help you if you decide to plug that sucker)

I honestly think it's getting so crazy with this RC shit that lab test results should be standard protocol in a dangerous batch story, but that would probably save too many lives to be reasonable in the eyes of the current administration.

We're preaching to the choir with this one!
it needs to be said and continually debated until it begins to sink in.

there are so many kids over in ED that dont have a fucking clue.

if people dont speak-up shit'll stay the same.

Yeah, it'll probably only get worse as the scammer producers find it harder and more expensive to press the real things so they'll press shit, who knows what and it probably will be mixed with a tiny amount of mdxx to fool some testers, or they wont even bother with that and know there'll always be uneducated people who just buy and eat pills cos the are coloured and stamped. And as you guys have mentioned that the RC's are so cheap and plentiful and easy to source/obtain. I really can see it going even more downhill than it has been in the past for pills for this country, sadly. Hopefully I'm wrong tho!

Yeah, I think things will get worse. Having such sweeping "analogue" laws creates more problems than what it's worth. You can see the ridiculous political thinking behind it - as if it's going to stop producers looking for more and more RC's/variations on RC's that sit outside whichever legislation. The potential for danger becomes greater the more producers have to tinker with chemicals to make them "legal".

it needs to be said and continually debated until it begins to sink in.

Agreed. But it is problematic that, even with more scholars producing research that supports the end of prohibition, there is still the endless "drugs are bad" response from the majority of the community. Like, fuck, when top level academics/researchers are calling for a new approach, the public should really start to listen.

But no. That would be too rational, wouldn't it?

Chicken in a taxi? lol I've seen and been a goose in one many times - what's so strange?

just goes to show you how pathetic and braindead Aussie "gangsters" are, if you were smart and that way inclined you would press good pills and make a kiiling instead of pressing shit and killing. I can never understand the aussie underworld as they seem as thick as pig shit