• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I wonder which NBOMe it is? Party safe, pill poppers.

No, actually it takes a relatively large quantity of ingested cyanide to kill, typically 10s of mg. But if this were a common lab impurity in retail 'RCs', we would have already heard about it.

Highly unlikely: what else would be active at that dose other than alternate psychedelics being passed off as LSD? It is likely that the then current condition of your body interacted with the somatic effects of the LSD to yield different outcomes in different sessions. For example: a couple trips ago, I was slightly dehydrated and eating lots of take out prior to dosing 25C. That trip caused a lot of bloating and cramping, moreso that you'd expect just from the usual side-effects of 25C simply added to a poor diet.

How could this be possible; what impurities could cause this?

ebola
I cant be bothered arguing the point or getting any relevant research data. I want to go to bed. I do know there were some very low quality/ impure 25b nbome going around from a backyard synth last year and that was a statement from the vendor supplying it as he was pissed and got some much cleaner 25i, but WTF do I care or know. Any analytical chemists handy? As I stated I don't know as I am not one. My point is even a low residue of chemical impurities may increase negative subjective effects or perhaps it is just stupidly high doses that are responsible. My tripping experience is from over 25 years and I agree hydration, vitamins and good food are a must. I had a tab a little while ago that gave me the acid gut but almost no subjective tripping effect even though I eat a well balanced diet and drink allot of H20. Perhaps my liver is not as great as it once was. In the past I've had 25c, 25i, 25b, 25d, 25g and I believe a 25n may be being developed by chemical companies that are so concerned about the purity of the product produced vs profit. Hey thats just drugs for ya make money from whatever you can ie PMA. As for my body I've been around for over 2 decades doing random shit but hey I had a solid debate with a guy who swore black is blue PMA crystal was MDMA and bragged about the blackout he experienced off 3 points of his "MDMA" and 3 x 2mg clonaz. That said tabs sold at say 1000 ugs may be far more than that and that may cause unwanted side effects. This is turning into a guessing game as neither of us have any research data to back up either claim. If someone can provide said data this issue would be resolved one way or the other. Maybe I should focus on improving my English writing skills rather than posting on semi-relevant Bullshit. That's my 2 cents but thanks for the good laugh I love it when people get on their high horse and never back it up with actual researched data. With that I'm out. What do you know about the synthesis of 2CI, 2CH etc into nbome analogues if anything please inform me as it would be nice to know and not to have to provide links to published scientific research papers when I can't be bothered and these drugs have lost my interest. Tipped about 20 odd 25i nbome tabs down the loo cause they bored me and I decided to go sober must have cost about the same as a Big Mac.

I cant be bothered arguing the point or getting any relevant research data. I want to go to bed.

That's okay. Please just explain to us which impurities could cause negative somatic effects and how they could do so.

What do you know about the synthesis of 2CI, 2CH etc into nbome analogues if anything

They tend to use the parent 2Cx compound as their precursor and are only slightly more involved. Now there does seem to be a wiggle room in the SAR of n-benzyl-2Cx series compounds, so maybe you could have unreacted precursors that actually achieve activity, but these compounds also all tend to be pretty similar in effect.

ebola

Maybe I should focus on improving my English writing skills

Hey mate, I like reading your posts, but the the 1 thing I wont to suggest is that you drop some enters/returns to space out your posts into paragraphs, because when they contain alot of text is is quite hard to read without any spacing. So instead of this -

I cant be bothered arguing the point or getting any relevant research data. I want to go to bed. I do know there were some very low quality/ impure 25b nbome going around from a backyard synth last year and that was a statement from the vendor supplying it as he was pissed and got some much cleaner 25i, but WTF do I care or know. Any analytical chemists handy? As I stated I don't know as I am not one. My point is even a low residue of chemical impurities may increase negative subjective effects or perhaps it is just stupidly high doses that are responsible. My tripping experience is from over 25 years and I agree hydration, vitamins and good food are a must. I had a tab a little while ago that gave me the acid gut but almost no subjective tripping effect even though I eat a well balanced diet and drink allot of H20. Perhaps my liver is not as great as it once was. In the past I've had 25c, 25i, 25b, 25d, 25g and I believe a 25n may be being developed by chemical companies that are so concerned about the purity of the product produced vs profit. Hey thats just drugs for ya make money from whatever you can ie PMA. As for my body I've been around for over 2 decades doing random shit but hey I had a solid debate with a guy who swore black is blue PMA crystal was MDMA and bragged about the blackout he experienced off 3 points of his "MDMA" and 3 x 2mg clonaz. That said tabs sold at say 1000 ugs may be far more than that and that may cause unwanted side effects. This is turning into a guessing game as neither of us have any research data to back up either claim. If someone can provide said data this issue would be resolved one way or the other. Maybe I should focus on improving my English writing skills rather than posting on semi-relevant Bullshit. That's my 2 cents but thanks for the good laugh I love it when people get on their high horse and never back it up with actual researched data. With that I'm out. What do you know about the synthesis of 2CI, 2CH etc into nbome analogues if anything please inform me as it would be nice to know and not to have to provide links to published scientific research papers when I can't be bothered and these drugs have lost my interest. Tipped about 20 odd 25i nbome tabs down the loo cause they bored me and I decided to go sober must have cost about the same as a Big Mac.

You would do something like this -

I cant be bothered arguing the point or getting any relevant research data. I want to go to bed. I do know there were some very low quality/ impure 25b nbome going around from a backyard synth last year and that was a statement from the vendor supplying it as he was pissed and got some much cleaner 25i, but WTF do I care or know.

Any analytical chemists handy? As I stated I don't know as I am not one. My point is even a low residue of chemical impurities may increase negative subjective effects or perhaps it is just stupidly high doses that are responsible. My tripping experience is from over 25 years and I agree hydration, vitamins and good food are a must. I had a tab a little while ago that gave me the acid gut but almost no subjective tripping effect even though I eat a well balanced diet and drink allot of H20. Perhaps my liver is not as great as it once was. In the past I've had 25c, 25i, 25b, 25d, 25g and I believe a 25n may be being developed by chemical companies that are so concerned about the purity of the product produced vs profit. Hey thats just drugs for ya make money from whatever you can ie PMA.

As for my body I've been around for over 2 decades doing random shit but hey I had a solid debate with a guy who swore black is blue PMA crystal was MDMA and bragged about the blackout he experienced off 3 points of his "MDMA" and 3 x 2mg clonaz. That said tabs sold at say 1000 ugs may be far more than that and that may cause unwanted side effects. This is turning into a guessing game as neither of us have any research data to back up either claim. If someone can provide said data this issue would be resolved one way or the other. Maybe I should focus on improving my English writing skills rather than posting on semi-relevant Bullshit. That's my 2 cents but thanks for the good laugh I love it when people get on their high horse and never back it up with actual researched data. With that I'm out.

What do you know about the synthesis of 2CI, 2CH etc into nbome analogues if anything please inform me as it would be nice to know and not to have to provide links to published scientific research papers when I can't be bothered and these drugs have lost my interest. Tipped about 20 odd 25i nbome tabs down the loo cause they bored me and I decided to go sober must have cost about the same as a Big Mac.

Thanks poledriver for the advice, my ability to construct articulate paragraphed posts are a bit lacking to say the least. Thanks for the info ebola as I stated I can't be bothered to get pubmed articles etc as I'm no longer subscribed (to any scientific publications) so I hoped I might get someone else to do it by being a bit of an antagonistic prick. Not the best way but it got a response which I'm grateful for.

So if the chemistry behind the conversion is known are there any reactions/catalysts that may carry over into the final product that would require further purification due to toxicity? As I stated not really my specialty and I'm getting over reading a whole heap of research publications to validate a point that may or may not end up being correct just hypothesis. As a warning and in the spirit of HR high doses of Nbome's can be dangerous to some individuals etc. To be honest I can be the king of high horse antics that I so dislike, ironic. Peace.

Thanks poledriver for the advice, my ability to construct articulate paragraphed posts are a bit lacking to say the least.

I found your post dandily readable.

Thanks for the info ebola as I stated I can't be bothered to get pubmed articles etc as I'm no longer subscribed (to any scientific publications) so I hoped I might get someone else to do it by being a bit of an antagonistic prick.

odd, annoying strategy. Well, there's not that much research out there, though you could look to Nichols' work on how they are synthesized. However, this information is a bit beyond me. And Ralf Heim's dissertation is in German. So in lieu of primary research, I don't see what's wrong with well reasoned arguments borne of educated guesswork.

So if the chemistry behind the conversion is known are there any reactions/catalysts that may carry over into the final product that would require further purification due to toxicity?

Can you think of any that would be active at a single milligram or less?

ebola

I found your post dandily readable.

Thats cool, but the bigger the post and the bigger the chunk of text, I think it is easier on the eye to have some spacing. Maybe you don't think so, that's fine.

Can you think of any that would be active at a single milligram or less? Perhaps not a catalyst/reactant but yeah: Digoxin lol.

With some additional research (Ettrup et al. 2010), it seems that prevailing methods can involve reaction of 25x-nboh to 25x-nbome. But once again, I doubt strongly that this impurity has any role in adverse reactions or unwanted side-effects, as the 25x-nbohs have very similar (if weaker) effects to the 25x-nbomes.

ebola