• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I went by the name of a mexican gardner in a past life

Hey there, I identify with the feeling of having been someone or something else, in another life, or before somehow "forgetting"... while deep in a ketamine adventure... however I have moved this thread to Drug Culture as it's not really about Psychedelics & Dissociatives.
Thank you sir.
I wanna share some of my music

I’m not the best rapper....yet. Haters gonna hate because well that’s what they do. But here’s alias

Thank you sir.
I wanna share some of my music

I’m not the best rapper....yet. Haters gonna hate because well that’s what they do. But here’s alias

Cool man... I wasn't going to reply but I like this mix and never heard these songs I'll give an honest 8/10 it was very listenable! but I'll be honest I never liked wolfgang or any of that movement

I'm way more oldschool than that, with a more eclectic taste.... here are some examples of what I listen to:

Btw - I hope you get in a better place based on your last posts bro for real... I've been there...

When my Dad bought a new house several years ago, we were driving there to check it out right after finishing the paperwork.

We pull up, and notice right on the corner of the house.... this Mexican guy full of gardening gear looks up and see us pull up. He completely panics, hastily grabs some gardening tools and runs to a car and drives off. He left several various tools behind, some shears... a utility belt... etc... random stuff.

A few weeks later I'm walking down the street in that spot and smell.... fucking pot? (this is in an illegal state in the US)

I look closer... on the corner of the street - on my dad's property - is a FULL GROWN HEMP BUSH (it was more like a tree). This is exactly where this strange Mexican guy fled from weeks earlier...

To put this in perspective this was in a dense suburb of a huge city!

To this day I will never know what that mysterious hemp gardener was doing.... A full grown hemp bush... near downtown in a major city.... must have been growing for at least a year!

It eventually got chopped down, not because it was hemp, but because it was against HOA regulations and blocking a street view....

but that guy will never ever elude my memory... what was he doing? Did he think it was weed? Was he harvesting a tiny hemp farm?

I will never know...
At a local church in the city I grew up in, someone planted marijuana plants and grew them to harvest.

Cool man... I wasn't going to reply but I like this mix and never heard these songs I'll give an honest 8/10 it was very listenable! but I'll be honest I never liked wolfgang or any of that movement

I'm way more oldschool than that, with a more eclectic taste.... here are some examples of what I listen to:

Btw - I hope you get in a better place based on your last posts bro for real... I've been there...

I may make something out of myself in this life!!! Day 2 of bluelighting and k binge...coming to some great realizations right now. I love everything. Well I knew that. Thank you for 8/10....I guess I can do better...But I take monumental leaps by the day and everything happens for a reason as it should. I will make more music soon. I will listen to your muse for inspiration thank you