• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I went by the name of a mexican gardner in a past life

BenzosBudOrBooty

Bluelighter
So i've done tons of drugs and I believe everything happens for a reason. Check out my post history. God is everywhere. God is here. I think i should post here now that i've attained a thick enough skin to realize my purpose. What should I do next?? Please you shouldnt lock this because theres been far more crazier posts than this one that have gone unlocked. Hear me out. I'm on some racemic ketamine right now and hitting bag after bag out of my volcano and this is a

ASK JESUS ANYTHING THREAD

even if this doesnt work out for the best,, but it will,, it will work out for the best in the end. Speak thoze parables. Holla at me.. I love you all. Ive always been here. Peace

yours truly

I go by Alias

I'm 29 and 356 days....or 357 because i believe this was a leap year

im close to ready to be jesus

hear me out

test me up

do whatever

I just wanna expand my mind with you great people

I'm sorry I haven't been able to "reply" the last couple years through insecurity but now ive realized my purpose and I wanna help the world grow together because I have my damn free will back!!! And a lot of other things going on

What am I supposed to do with that? However I appreciate you for your humor. Dont sit, stand for me. And what the hell. Water into wine. its coming

In all these years on the internet. Im jesus and I still dont know what the hell "iirc" means" I can look it up but I wont. Itll come to me in time.

As far as covid goes, I think we need more ketamine...its odd but naltrexone really helps me but not like everyone else. I'm not a junky. I tried heroin once or twice but it definitely wasnt for me. But hear me out. I take naltrexone and ketamine and this combo is proven to be beneficial for blocking covid-19....so has certain strains of cannabis so in a way I am in the illuminati already. Invincible. This is what I preach.

Youve mindfucked me with this second question. Congradutafuckinlations youve mindfucked jesus. Not that i havent been mindfucked before. But this time it really hits.

From a long time ago i said "Invest in ripple, invest in ripple" You know that cryptocurrensy that came about I gave it as a great look and said that its the best crypto currensy there is. Better than bitcoin and internet money is part of the future.

When my Dad bought a new house several years ago, we were driving there to check it out right after finishing the paperwork.

We pull up, and notice right on the corner of the house.... this Mexican guy full of gardening gear looks up and see us pull up. He completely panics, hastily grabs some gardening tools and runs to a car and drives off. He left several various tools behind, some shears... a utility belt... etc... random stuff.

A few weeks later I'm walking down the street in that spot and smell.... fucking pot? (this is in an illegal state in the US)

I look closer... on the corner of the street - on my dad's property - is a FULL GROWN HEMP BUSH (it was more like a tree). This is exactly where this strange Mexican guy fled from weeks earlier...

To put this in perspective this was in a dense suburb of a huge city!

To this day I will never know what that mysterious hemp gardener was doing.... A full grown hemp bush... near downtown in a major city.... must have been growing for at least a year!

It eventually got chopped down, not because it was hemp, but because it was against HOA regulations and blocking a street view....

but that guy will never ever elude my memory... what was he doing? Did he think it was weed? Was he harvesting a tiny hemp farm?

I will never know...

Snafulthevoid!!! my man!!! You only have these 5 senses, touch-hear-smell-taste-feel. And thats the way you comprehend the universe. In a way we are all one. A duality. And the universe just was born into existence based on if there was nothing there would be nothing. In fact or reality we have so much more because we can imagine. We can see-feel-hear-taste-touch. I may be Jesus. I may have created this Universe. But you did too. Everyone is real. You are the universe. I'm not sure why me?? Why not you??? Is what I ask? Everyone is capable. I was just born into this world lost as a ghetto child raised in this whirlwind. Not to quote tupac too much. But sometimes I think when I die I will see Tupac. Ha. Jesus loves tupac. That was his favorite rapper growing up he listened to tupac and only tupac for a year or 2 straight ;)

Jesus does love Tupac.

I also have more than 5 senses...

Sight, smell, touch, hearing ,taste....

but I also feel benzos in my booty

:D

edit: if you like hip hop, or more specifically underground 90s hip hop, hit me up... I'm a huge vinyl hip hop nerd

We're all capable of having a third-eye. It's just about channeling the energy right. The people can all become enlightened. Not just 1 crazy guy anymore here and there. You know I love all music but. Hip-hop was the source. The original. The roots of it all. The first rap song I heard was ride wit me by nelly and i fell in love with it forever. Before that it was 98 degrees and backstreet boys :lmao: Im a rapper so you should "follow me" on soundcloud or something

My screen name is from a lloyd banks. lil wayne and maybe jadakiss song called beamer benz or bentley…i traded it for the things i wanted most at the time :)....now i take a .5 klonopin most mornings but dont abuse hard drugs or anything like that. I dont even drink alcohol. The hardest drug i do is K.

lol ok bro, I've had WAYYYYYY too many psychedelics and drugs in my life... but,

are you ok?

lol ok bro, I've had WAYYYYYY too many psychedelics and drugs in my life... but,

are you ok?
Where im from people know im Jesus. My name starts with J. My birth was a "miracle" or so I was told. Bad acid trip...."YOUR EGO". No im not ok. I even made a song showing it called "Im not ok" But I really am Jesus. I just get hella high on K and life is unreal. I want your guys help because I think I have the power. K makes me grandiose. But its a good grandiosity.

Where im from people know im Jesus. My name starts with J. My birth was a "miracle" or so I was told. Bad acid trip...."YOUR EGO". No im not ok. I even made a song showing it called "Im not ok" But I really am Jesus. I just get hella high on K and life is unreal. I want your guys help because I think I have the power. K makes me grandiose. But its a good grandiosity.
jokes aside... go see a shrink dude

one of my good friends is schizophrenic.... and you remind me a lot of him, not saying anything... but shit dude it went from funny to concerned really quick

When my Dad bought a new house several years ago, we were driving there to check it out right after finishing the paperwork.

We pull up, and notice right on the corner of the house.... this Mexican guy full of gardening gear looks up and see us pull up. He completely panics, hastily grabs some gardening tools and runs to a car and drives off. He left several various tools behind, some shears... a utility belt... etc... random stuff.

A few weeks later I'm walking down the street in that spot and smell.... fucking pot? (this is in an illegal state in the US)

I look closer... on the corner of the street - on my dad's property - is a FULL GROWN HEMP BUSH (it was more like a tree). This is exactly where this strange Mexican guy fled from weeks earlier...

To put this in perspective this was in a dense suburb of a huge city!

To this day I will never know what that mysterious hemp gardener was doing.... A full grown hemp bush... near downtown in a major city.... must have been growing for at least a year!

It eventually got chopped down, not because it was hemp, but because it was against HOA regulations and blocking a street view....

but that guy will never ever elude my memory... what was he doing? Did he think it was weed? Was he harvesting a tiny hemp farm?

I will never know...
I think it's called growing in plain site, it's a trick some growers use. sow a 1000seeds and maybe get 200 harvested. He probably smoked 2 much and got para.

Hey there, I identify with the feeling of having been someone or something else, in another life, or before somehow "forgetting"... while deep in a ketamine adventure... however I have moved this thread to Drug Culture as it's not really about Psychedelics & Dissociatives.

I think it's called growing in plain site, it's a trick some growers use. sow a 1000seeds and maybe get 200 harvested. He probably smoked 2 much and got para.

Rofl... yeah man I'll never forget that shit.... the look on his face when he saw us roll up.... and never saw him again.

had NO IDEA what he was even doing until I was walking the block and told my dad there is a HUGE hemp bush on his corner facing the street and everything..

I moved there from cali (to a non-legal state), so it was even more weird for me... I had no idea what he was doing and honestly thought he was casing the joint or some shit until I put 2 and 2 together.

again, this was a very impressive hemp plant! probably 6x6x6 feet or some shit and REEKED like budless weed!

lmao poor guy probably ruined his operation