I want to kill myself.

“Much of your pain is self-chosen.​

It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.​

Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility:​

For his hand, though heavy and hard, is guided by the tender hand of the Unseen,​

And the cup he brings, though it burn your lips, has been fashioned of the clay which the Potter has moistened with His own sacred tears.”​

― Khalil Gibran nznity this quote is from the prophet by said author started reading it after listening to river of deciet by mad season where layne sings our pain is self chosen opening lines hit me in a way hope you like it
I like to read motivational quotes all the time. Thanks brother, I do like em' thank you very much. 😁

YES!!!! Me too! I've lost count of how many times I've seen PJ live :) <3 Cornell absolutely broke my heart. I will be inconsolable on the day that Eddie dies. He is one of my idols <3
I'm pretty sure cornell didn't kill himself, they *suicide'd* him.... if you know what I mean... Just like Paul Walker and Anthony Bourdain. Uu rip those peeps

I'm pretty sure cornell didn't kill himself, they *suicide'd* him.... if you know what I mean... Just like Paul Walker and Anthony Bourdain. Uu rip those peeps
Forgot to mention Chester aswell... I'm not a conspiracy theorist kinda guy but those suicides were very suspicious