• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want to have sex with a guy.

No reason not to, although why does it have to be a big dick? One of my boyfriends was huge and I'd take breaks and go do shots and take valium n shit and go back in! Just so you know, taking a bigass dick in the ass may turn out a different experience than what you're imagining. LOL

I hella had an older man tell me something very similar. Try it and find out for yourself! or better yet just sit on your thumb.

TheGraduate - Having looked at all the responses to your question, all I can do is shake my head at all the useless bullshit. I purposely registered just so I could answer your questions.

Have you ever experienced this? Yes. Permit me to give you a little background. I am a male and I consider myself to be a bisexual. I have been married and had a child. Growing up, it's normal for boys to experiment and I would posit that more boys have entertained the idea of sucking another dick than have not. Today it's a lot easier to engage in those type of activities than it was when I was growing up - getting caught engaging in "homosexual" behavior could ruin you for life, so I waited until I'd left home to experiment. But I will admit, I came close on more than one occasion: I participated in group masturbation sessions. While camping one summer night, me and a group of boys got drunk. No dicks were sucked but a boy tried to put his penis in my ass - it hurt too much because there was no lubrication, not because of the size of his erection. Once I was away from home and could safely suck a dick - I jumped in with both feet.

Tell me what it is like.
Try to describe what it felt like and would you do it again. Sucking someone's hard cock is wonderful. I love it - no, really, I fucking love it. And I have done it multiple times. I enjoy eating pussy, but there's nothing like the feel of having a hard cock in your mouth. I cannot get enough. You may think you know what a hard dick feels like - you have one, right? You've held that thing hundreds of times. But believe me, it's nothing like holding another man's cock in your hand. It's hard AND soft at the same time - and so warm, almost hot to the touch. It will move of its own accord and beg for your attention. I smother it with kisses - yes, I kiss the cock I'm sucking. I kiss it all over. And I lick it and squeeze it. I caress it and rub it all over my face. I will talk to it and tell it how much I love it between kisses. You might notice pre-cum oozing from the tip. I like to gently suck it from the eye or wet my lips with it. I will position myself between his legs for a while and lick and suck. And then I might move to his side where I face the opposite way and completely deep-throat his cock all the way up to his balls. This took some patient practice to get over the gag reflex. But now I can suck any dick without gagging. It's awesome. I'm not bragging, but I would go up against any woman and put my skills against hers.

And I don't just give all my attention to his dick - I pleasure that scrotum, too. I will lick it all over. I will kiss it. I will gently hold his bag in my hand and suck one, then both of his balls into my mouth as I gently squeeze his hard cock.

When it comes to anal sex, I couldn't wait. The first time I did it, I asked the guy if I could put his dick in my ass? He was already in heaven from me sucking cock and balls and probably would have agreed to anything. All I had was some hand lotion. I slopped some on my hole, dripped some on his cock and climbed aboard. There was no pain. None. It was fucking wonderful. I have had anal sex with women and know how tight and hot anal sex is - the only problem I've ever had is that men tend to cum too soon when they're in my asshole. I have never felt any pain during anal sex. I make videos of me sucking and fucking and often put them on to masturbate to.

Who did you do it with? The first dicks I sucked were strangers. I blew several guys I met when I was in the US Navy. But then one summer night I was sitting in my apartment with the front door open. Some guy I'd seen before came to my neighbor's door. They were away and i invited him in for a beer - I had already planned on what I was going to do. We sat there awkwardly drinking a beer for a moment when I got up, and closed the door. The only light in the apartment came from the television. I sat down across from him and just blurted it out: "If I can get you hard, can I suck your dick?" I asked. Those were my exact words. He didn't answer. I was shaking with nervousness at the chance I was taking, but he didn't get up and leave. I asked the same question but still got no response, so I just got up, crawled over to where he sat on the couch, undid his pants, slipped them down to his ankles and put his cock in my mouth.

I have a good friend that I pulled that same thing on and it worked. He has a girlfriend, but he comes over all the time just to get his balls licked and his dick sucked. He lets me climb up and put his cock on my butt and ride him for a while before I climb off, get on my knees and let him take me from behind. I reach back and hold his balls as he fucks me and cums inside my ass. Sometimes, before he leaves, he lets me get on my knees and suck his soft cock as I masturbate myself into a wastepaper basket.

As for size, I noticed an effeminate black guy at the apartments during a party one evening. Later that night I knocked on his door unannounced. He let me in and we talked for a moment. Again, I was shaking like a leaf, but I just went for it and asked him if I could suck his cock. I ended up with him fucking me that night after I'd enjoyed his dick in my mouth. We saw each other several more times before I moved.

So, to sum up - I started this off by labelling myself as a bisexual. Doesn't really fucking matter. Fuck labels. My best advice? Make your fantasy come true. Suck a dick. You won't be sorry. it has nothing to do with being "gay" or whatever. It's sex and human beings are sexual beings.

Got any other questions? I would be happy to answer them if I am able. Completely and honestly, without wasting your time like all these other jokers.

I have been 'versatile' in bed (we both get fucked and suck each other off) with a number of trannies, or shemales, whatever you wanna call them. The sex is fantastic both ways. Getting fucked is painful but it is really hot in the moment. Giving head is easy to do and it actually is not disgusting at all once you do it for a minute. Swallowing though is up to you...um, other than that, I would just say that you should be very up front with your experience level and what you're into. Getting together with a guy/tranny is simple but you have to be clear and direct. I personally only like trannies even though I like to get fucked. Also, just understand the difference between lust and love here, it's easy to get caught up in the sex and forget there are people's emotions at play here...

TheGraduate - Having looked at all the responses to your question, all I can do is shake my head at all the useless bullshit. I purposely registered just so I could answer your questions.

Have you ever experienced this? Yes. Permit me to give you a little background. I am a male and I consider myself to be a bisexual. I have been married and had a child. Growing up, it's normal for boys to experiment and I would posit that more boys have entertained the idea of sucking another dick than have not. Today it's a lot easier to engage in those type of activities than it was when I was growing up - getting caught engaging in "homosexual" behavior could ruin you for life, so I waited until I'd left home to experiment. But I will admit, I came close on more than one occasion: I participated in group masturbation sessions. While camping one summer night, me and a group of boys got drunk. No dicks were sucked but a boy tried to put his penis in my ass - it hurt too much because there was no lubrication, not because of the size of his erection. Once I was away from home and could safely suck a dick - I jumped in with both feet.

Tell me what it is like.
Try to describe what it felt like and would you do it again. Sucking someone's hard cock is wonderful. I love it - no, really, I fucking love it. And I have done it multiple times. I enjoy eating pussy, but there's nothing like the feel of having a hard cock in your mouth. I cannot get enough. You may think you know what a hard dick feels like - you have one, right? You've held that thing hundreds of times. But believe me, it's nothing like holding another man's cock in your hand. It's hard AND soft at the same time - and so warm, almost hot to the touch. It will move of its own accord and beg for your attention. I smother it with kisses - yes, I kiss the cock I'm sucking. I kiss it all over. And I lick it and squeeze it. I caress it and rub it all over my face. I will talk to it and tell it how much I love it between kisses. You might notice pre-cum oozing from the tip. I like to gently suck it from the eye or wet my lips with it. I will position myself between his legs for a while and lick and suck. And then I might move to his side where I face the opposite way and completely deep-throat his cock all the way up to his balls. This took some patient practice to get over the gag reflex. But now I can suck any dick without gagging. It's awesome. I'm not bragging, but I would go up against any woman and put my skills against hers.

And I don't just give all my attention to his dick - I pleasure that scrotum, too. I will lick it all over. I will kiss it. I will gently hold his bag in my hand and suck one, then both of his balls into my mouth as I gently squeeze his hard cock.

When it comes to anal sex, I couldn't wait. The first time I did it, I asked the guy if I could put his dick in my ass? He was already in heaven from me sucking cock and balls and probably would have agreed to anything. All I had was some hand lotion. I slopped some on my hole, dripped some on his cock and climbed aboard. There was no pain. None. It was fucking wonderful. I have had anal sex with women and know how tight and hot anal sex is - the only problem I've ever had is that men tend to cum too soon when they're in my asshole. I have never felt any pain during anal sex. I make videos of me sucking and fucking and often put them on to masturbate to.

Who did you do it with? The first dicks I sucked were strangers. I blew several guys I met when I was in the US Navy. But then one summer night I was sitting in my apartment with the front door open. Some guy I'd seen before came to my neighbor's door. They were away and i invited him in for a beer - I had already planned on what I was going to do. We sat there awkwardly drinking a beer for a moment when I got up, and closed the door. The only light in the apartment came from the television. I sat down across from him and just blurted it out: "If I can get you hard, can I suck your dick?" I asked. Those were my exact words. He didn't answer. I was shaking with nervousness at the chance I was taking, but he didn't get up and leave. I asked the same question but still got no response, so I just got up, crawled over to where he sat on the couch, undid his pants, slipped them down to his ankles and put his cock in my mouth.

I have a good friend that I pulled that same thing on and it worked. He has a girlfriend, but he comes over all the time just to get his balls licked and his dick sucked. He lets me climb up and put his cock on my butt and ride him for a while before I climb off, get on my knees and let him take me from behind. I reach back and hold his balls as he fucks me and cums inside my ass. Sometimes, before he leaves, he lets me get on my knees and suck his soft cock as I masturbate myself into a wastepaper basket.

As for size, I noticed an effeminate black guy at the apartments during a party one evening. Later that night I knocked on his door unannounced. He let me in and we talked for a moment. Again, I was shaking like a leaf, but I just went for it and asked him if I could suck his cock. I ended up with him fucking me that night after I'd enjoyed his dick in my mouth. We saw each other several more times before I moved.

So, to sum up - I started this off by labelling myself as a bisexual. Doesn't really fucking matter. Fuck labels. My best advice? Make your fantasy come true. Suck a dick. You won't be sorry. it has nothing to do with being "gay" or whatever. It's sex and human beings are sexual beings.

Got any other questions? I would be happy to answer them if I am able. Completely and honestly, without wasting your time like all these other jokers.

Oh wow, this is a beautifully detailed and horny post... a true love song to the cock ;)

....I really want to see what it is like sucking a cock or getting fucked in the ass. Honestly, I would only suck a big dick and a take a decent size dick in the ass. .....Who did you do it with?

Seriously?§,!,!,!,,???? Do you not realize that most men, both gaymen and straight, will have sex if and when the opportunity presents itself? Go to a gay bar or the local park. You will find a partner within an hour of looking. Then you can come back here and tell us about it.

Last edited:
I don't know what it is with me. I really want to see what it is like sucking a cock or getting fucked in the ass. Honestly, I would only suck a big dick and a take a decent size dick in the ass. I'm straight, but lately, I have been wanting to try this. Have you ever experienced this? Tell me what it is like. Try to describe what it felt like and would you do it again. Who did you do it with?

You're a straight size queen? Good one.

I know how you feel I the thought of having a big fat dick in my mouth turns me on so bad. They just look so beautiful and powerful. But I have learned that all are enjoyable.

Just install a dating app for gay men, like Grindr or Scruff. The fact that you're bicurious and a first timer will appeal to many, and there are plenty of gay guys who get tested regularly and know their disease status.

Actually, there are a lot of straight guys who would let you suck their dick too... because to many, a bj is a bj no matter who's giving it.

I don't know what it is with me. I really want to see what it is like sucking a cock or getting fucked in the ass. Honestly, I would only suck a big dick and a take a decent size dick in the ass. I'm straight, but lately, I have been wanting to try this. Have you ever experienced this? Tell me what it is like. Try to describe what it felt like and would you do it again. Who did you do it with?

not to sure about that